Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Temple Siege 7 - Alpha
Temple Siege 7 - Alpha
Aug 1 2010, 12:32 pm
By: FlashBeer
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Aug 3 2010, 7:37 pm FlashBeer Post #21

No, it isn't. That makes it disadvantaged for close-range heros. The range for blocking is 12-14 tiles long. In hero sanctuary, heroes could often capture a base while others were fighting them (even more so when fighting multiple opponents)- in TS7, any contesting hero will remove capture progress 3x faster than it was gained- making it impossible for enemies to capture while fighting you. If a player has 15 seconds of progress, it would take 5 seconds of interruption to bring it back to 0; 24 sec would take 8 sec of interruption.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 7:55 am Wing Zero Post #22

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

oh so that's how it works thanks for clearing that up

Aug 4 2010, 9:39 am FlashBeer Post #23

Okay, I didn't actually lower spawn leader's hp last time (due to trigger order) but now it is. Summoner now starts with two full hp zerglings. (v3.2)

None.

Aug 4 2010, 12:49 pm ThedarKOne Post #24

I've found that Mech is completely OP with his L1. I managed to kill a Psion that had about 250 hp in one L1 while I only had 7 upgrades. All of his damage upgrades other than tanks seem fine, but tanks are way too powerful. Also, there is a glitch with Mech where if you die in a form, you can no longer use that form, but you will not die either. This glitch can be used to avoid damage all together (let one form die and then just switch to that form to avoid damage). Summoner does not appear to always have allied vision at night (not sure if that is intentional). Lastly, spells that are qeued up still cast even after you get disabled by the Medic.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 7:25 pm FlashBeer Post #25

Fixed night vision problems, nerfed starting Mech dmg, and fixed mech's death problems. (v3.3)
As for the medic problem, what spell(s) stayed queued- was it the gateway units?

None.

Aug 4 2010, 8:45 pm ThedarKOne Post #26

It was one of the Phantom's spells I believe. I think it was for the red player if that helps. I wanna say it was L1 and L2 that was being cast through the disable.

None.

Aug 4 2010, 10:48 pm FlashBeer Post #27

Well, phantom's L1 happens instantly, so any spell after that would cast instantly as well, and his L2 can dodge spells.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 3:07 am Leon-037 Post #28

D: Built Assims keep getting shot once in a while by the computer cannons since they are given to another player for just a second I guess? o.o but they die eventually and I have to rebuild them and lose morale too.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 10:49 am ThedarKOne Post #29

I was saying that the L1 and L2 were still casting after he had already been disabled. As in he kept casting them.

None.

Aug 5 2010, 11:59 pm Leon-037 Post #30

Hmm I don't know if it's a problem or not but for some reason, I just noticed after a while that yellow obs just started swarming the bottom left where the character selection is. Nothing seemed wrong but just telling you D:

None.

Aug 7 2010, 10:28 pm LoTu)S Post #31

I suppose the Earth Demon won't be implemented into further versions of the game?
Also, I'm unable to hotkey the phantom focus shot or Archer l1

None.

Aug 7 2010, 11:48 pm NinjaOtis Post #32

Why would you ever be able to hotkey it.... it spawns new units every time

None.

Aug 8 2010, 12:06 am Leon-037 Post #33

I'm able to hotkey the Phantom's Focus shot O.o Dunno about Archer's L1 but as for the focus shot, it doesn't spawn a new unit every time, pretty sure it's just giving back to the comp or something til you use it again. I found a bug btw, I dunnno how but I was DM fighting LM and I used MC from DA on him and I stole his unit and his spell and it never went away, here's a replay if you need one

Attachments:
Temple Siege 7 (DM Bug).rep
Hits: 3 Size: 363.44kb

None.

Aug 8 2010, 12:32 am NinjaOtis Post #34

Rine's l2 needs to spawn faster
Needs to be more balanced

None.

Aug 8 2010, 1:27 am ThedarKOne Post #35

Phantom's L2 is severely OP. I had about 1.5k HP and 15+ armor ups and died in two shots. That's 700 dmg per hit...

None.

Aug 9 2010, 2:56 am FlashBeer Post #36

I've been gone for a few days on a camping trip.

Phantom's L2 and Archer's L1 are hotkey-able, you just need to be fast enough. When hotkeying- if you are still holding down ctrl or the # key while the unit is given away, you will not retain the hotkey.
ED may be implemented if this version does good enough.

Quote from name:Vortex-
Rine's l2 needs to spawn faster
Needs to be more balanced
Could you elaborate on how it needs more balance?

None.

Aug 9 2010, 7:35 pm UnholyUrine Post #37

Psion, right now, is solid :D

Only thing that may need to be changed is the Null Storm dmg balancing

I'm still questioning summoner's new mechanics..

None.

Aug 9 2010, 9:17 pm ThedarKOne Post #38

New summy is fine. Although, very hard to train with early game.

None.

Aug 10 2010, 6:11 am LoTu)S Post #39

Summoner looks more like a Hp spammer nao. im quite edgy with the fact that you cannot spawn immediatly though. I mean it's a summoner, one who summons and recieves, not one who summons and waits. But other than that the other spells seem like a nice addition. Just worried how summoner could be easily ganked if teamed since he cant call at will.

None.

Aug 10 2010, 10:28 am ThedarKOne Post #40

My only issue with the Summoner at this point is his new L3, it's totally useless. Late game the Infested Terran's do nothing. In my opinion, if the L3 is to stay it needs to be moved to L2 and its L2 needs to be moved to L3 and buffed.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum