Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What the heck are you listening to?
What the heck are you listening to?
Aug 31 2007, 3:48 pm
By: Zycorax
Pages: < 1 « 110 111 112 113 114317 >

Mar 21 2009, 10:40 pm HavoK Post #2221

Korn - Freak On A Leash

None.

Mar 21 2009, 11:32 pm Mr.Camo Post #2222

This Very Moment - Set Your Goals

So are you ready now?
We're taking this too slow,
we'll have nothing left to show!

None.

Mar 22 2009, 12:23 am MadZombie Post #2223

Quote from name:Andrew Jackson
Bright Eyes - Landlocked Blues (Motion Sickness version. The girl doing backing vocals on the other version ruins it. Other than that, epic song.)

Epic lyrics
Best Bright eyes song ever.

None.

Mar 22 2009, 12:24 am Brontobyte Post #2224

Train - Drops of Jupiter

None.

Mar 22 2009, 12:31 am Mr.Camo Post #2225

I just read the past page; and I laughed at how pathetic some of you are. Do some research before you slam somebody, Christ.
Go post a topic in serious discussion about marijuana, someone needs to stop watching above the influence commercials and find an unbiased source.

Wreckage - Grave Maker

None.

Mar 22 2009, 12:34 am Syphon Post #2226

Quote from Mr.Camo
I just read the past page; and I laughed at how pathetic some of you are. Do some research before you slam somebody, Christ.
Go post a topic in serious discussion about marijuana, someone needs to stop watching above the influence commercials and find an unbiased source.

Wreckage - Grave Maker

Am I the only one who didn't even think about weed when he initially mentioned smoking and drinking? I thought about the 13 year old who think they're cool because they go out to the fence at recess and smoke cigarettes.

None.

Mar 22 2009, 12:34 am Excalibur Post #2227

The sword and the faith

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from name:Andrew Jackson
Bright Eyes - Landlocked Blues (Motion Sickness version. The girl doing backing vocals on the other version ruins it. Other than that, epic song.)

Epic lyrics
Best Bright eyes song ever.
Almost so. I have a hard time picking one but this is definitely a candidate.

Bright Eyes - The Calendar Hung Itself...

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Mar 22 2009, 12:39 am JamaL Post #2228

I have to admit, I don't like the Bright Eyes... not that I condemn you for enjoying them, though.

The Arcade Fire - (Antichrist Television Blues)

None.

Mar 22 2009, 12:54 am Mr.Camo Post #2229

Quote from name:Richard Nixons Head
Quote from Mr.Camo

Wreckage - Grave Maker

Am I the only one who didn't even think about weed when he initially mentioned smoking and drinking? I thought about the 13 year old who think they're cool because they go out to the fence at recess and smoke cigarettes.

Well to be honest when I hear smoking and Tool together, it usually goes with weed. Tool is known for to be a band that advocates an open mind and promotes psychadelic experiences... so.. However, weed isn't a psychadelic, far from it.

Here's the best description I can find for being high:
"THC disrupts your brain's ability to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant stimuli.

For example: When you're sober your brain can "sort" what is immediately relevant to you, such as the text you are reading now and that which can be safely ignored; like the feeling of the cotton on your socks.

When you're high, your brain isn't very good at sorting anything. For example, this text, your socks, and the color of your walls is all equally relevant, so your brain pays attention to the details of everything. All your sensations are piqued, such as hunger."

Kapeesh?

None.

Mar 22 2009, 3:08 am Syphon Post #2230

I'm not familiar with the band, just their music, and that's the type of people I associate the music with.

I know all about being high. :P

None.

Mar 22 2009, 3:41 pm JamaL Post #2231

This is old and majorly inaccurate, but still interesting.

Generalizations are typically spot-on, but there are always sections of band's listeners that are exempt. Hence, stereotyping can be useful but often casts uselessly incorrect judgments.

In any case...

The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love

Whoo-hoo!

None.

Mar 22 2009, 3:42 pm Symmetry Post #2232

Dungeon Master

Quote from Kellimus
Are you seriously that fucking retarded Excalibur? I'm not a primitive idiot who can't stop smoking (I've stopped smoking pot on multiple ocasions, for multiple different reasons) and I don't drink, and I have a College Degree and have a side job as a DJ. My life is FAR from being a 'dead end', and I love Tool's music.

He never said you were.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Mar 22 2009, 6:46 pm Mr.Camo Post #2233

Quote from JamaL

Generalizations are typically spot-on, but there are always sections of band's listeners that are exempt. Hence, stereotyping can be useful but often casts uselessly incorrect judgments.

In any case...

Whoo-hoo!

I've never been angrier in my life. That is definitely a flawed test.

The Boatman - Grave Maker

None.

Mar 22 2009, 6:46 pm Syphon Post #2234

Quote from Kellimus
Are you seriously that fucking retarded Excalibur? I'm not a primitive idiot

Now now, let's not be brash.

Quote from JamaL

In any case...

Whoo-hoo!

Awesome song. Also listening to it now.

None.

Mar 22 2009, 6:49 pm Mr.Camo Post #2235

Dusk To Dawn - Grave Maker

None.

Mar 22 2009, 7:09 pm Devourer Post #2236

Hello

Fort Minor - Remember the name

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Mar 22 2009, 7:32 pm Kellimus Post #2237

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from Kellimus
Are you seriously that fucking retarded Excalibur? I'm not a primitive idiot who can't stop smoking (I've stopped smoking pot on multiple ocasions, for multiple different reasons) and I don't drink, and I have a College Degree and have a side job as a DJ. My life is FAR from being a 'dead end', and I love Tool's music.

He never said you were.

He stated that anyone who listens and is a fan of the band Tool (which I am) is a primitive idiot; Therefore, he indirectly insulted me by generalizing. Learn how to read.

Open Heart - CPC vs Glookanary Express

None.

Mar 22 2009, 9:38 pm Syphon Post #2238

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Kellimus

He never said you were.

He stated that anyone who listens and is a fan of the band Tool (which I am) is a primitive idiot; Therefore, he indirectly insulted me by generalizing. Learn how to read.

"Reason I say this is because every Tool fan I've met has been some primitive idiot"

Have you met Excalibur? Didn't think so. Start taking your own advice.

The Submarines - Swimming Pool

None.

Mar 22 2009, 9:52 pm Syphon Post #2239

Quote from Kellimus
Quote from name:Richard Nixons Head
Quote from Kellimus
Quote from Kellimus

He never said you were.

"Reason I say this is because every Tool fan I've met has been some primitive idiot"

Have you met Excalibur? Didn't think so. Start taking your own advice.

The Submarines - Swimming Pool

Go back to being a nobody like when you first joined this site, it doesn't make you cool cause you can suck up to people and pretend to be cool.

October - Kellimus

I suppose making shitty trance music, being outwitted on a daily basis by people 5+ years younger than yourself, and constantly complaining about elitism and ad hominem attacks while simultaneously using those things as your only recourse when repeatably proven to be ignorant of facts and logic do make you cool, then?

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMDz8Z8knGc is what I am listening to.

None.

Mar 23 2009, 5:56 am Mr.Camo Post #2240

Juicy - Notorious BIG

And I'm far from cheap, I smoke skunk with my peeps all day
Spread love, it's the Brooklyn way

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 110 111 112 113 114317 >
  Back to forum