Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Oo in SC2?
Oo in SC2?
Jul 21 2010, 3:25 am
By: DevliN  

Oct 3 2010, 3:55 pm Twitch Post #21

I should be back in two weeks.

None.

Apr 2 2011, 11:38 pm RexyRex Post #22

Short answer: yes

None.

Apr 6 2011, 2:29 am Snipe Post #23

???

None.

Apr 10 2011, 3:02 pm HavoK Post #24

Sup bitches! I AM BAAAAAAACK!!!!

Having lots of trouble with the new map editor... Hopefully I can find some one to gimme a quick tutorial or something...
We getting another TeamSpeak Server up at all? Or Vent? Hell I'd use skype if we have too!

None.

Apr 10 2011, 5:46 pm Dem0n Post #25

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

there a bunch of tutorials on sen on how to create your own units and other stuff. imo, it's retardedly confusing though.

Memes gather, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the memer on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of memes. I pledge my life and honor to the Meme's Watch, for this meme and all the memes to come.

Apr 10 2011, 5:47 pm DevliN Post #26

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Check out SEN's wiki for help: http://www.galaxywiki.net/index.php?title=GalaxyWiki

There's also a starter guide on there.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:36 pm]
Suicidal Insanity -- fortheovermind
fortheovermind shouted: my turn rate bar from the Create panel is no longer there. my games are created with the default 12 and i can no longer modify it, what could be causing this?
Known patch bug
[06:07 pm]
Ultraviolet -- lifebot This version appears to be older than the version I already have downloaded (1.5). Why is this one being posted?
[06:03 pm]
Ultraviolet -- Zoan
Zoan shouted: MTiger156 lifebot woah, that's awesome! I'm too lazy right now to check, but does it work with Remastered or 1.1.16 only?
I haven't used it in the latest version of remastered, but I assume it still works. It definitely did before. It's pretty neat. Super fast & easy way to create a save/load system
[05:02 pm]
fortheovermind -- my turn rate bar from the Create panel is no longer there. my games are created with the default 12 and i can no longer modify it, what could be causing this?
[04:50 pm]
Zoan -- MTiger156
MTiger156 shouted: Also, here's a link to its actual description http://www.staredit.net/topic/17696/
lifebot woah, that's awesome! I'm too lazy right now to check, but does it work with Remastered or 1.1.16 only?
[04:18 pm]
Dem0n -- o nvm you're talking about SCDB, not the map
[04:17 pm]
Dem0n -- wtf is a "software innovation" in BW LMAO
[04:16 pm]
Dem0n -- no
[02:45 pm]
MTiger156 -- Also, here's a link to its actual description http://www.staredit.net/topic/17696/
[02:33 pm]
MTiger156 -- One of the greatest software innovations in all of SCBW :P
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Roy, Doodan, KrayZee, atom379634, GGmano, 8z2b3z2c7xc5bn