Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Dominion recruitment
Dominion recruitment
Jun 17 2010, 6:00 am
By: ClansAreForGays  

Jun 25 2010, 2:27 pm Black Knight Post #21

"Give me the sit-rep."

None.

Jun 26 2010, 4:47 am ImagoDeo Post #22

Waell, butter mah biscut.

Darned personality. Always getting me in trouble. I'll probably get shot by a reaper, or shredded by a zergling, or friend by a colossus... *sigh* darned dominion, darned personality, darned overtime.

None.

Jul 1 2010, 1:27 pm Aristocrat Post #23

Got Medic on first try; managed to get thor pilot, marine, firebat, and ghost afterwards, but can't figure out what combination makes the viking pilot.

None.

Jul 3 2010, 9:23 am Kimaru2 Post #24

SCV

You Have Been Chosen To Become a SCV Pilot

Have you ever dreamt of exploring distant planets and then working overtime there for minimum wage? Well, your dreams have been answered, pardner! It just so happens that the Dominion has a use for your undying loyalty and pathetic fear of the battlefield frontlines. You're ordered to report to the command center on Mar Sara at 0600 tomorrow morning, as we're strapping you into one of our T-280 Space Construction Vehicles! The only exotic planets you'll be seeing are the ones we need to establish a stronghold on and wipe the enemy from. You'll serve your emperor well by becoming a glorified construction worker. You are hereby recruited as an SCV pilot to maintain the infrastructure of our military outposts, supply trains, and support buildings. Now go get 'em!

None.

Jul 3 2010, 3:33 pm Wing Zero Post #25

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I thought I posted mine already... oh well, I got a bat :D

Jul 3 2010, 3:34 pm Devourer Post #26

Hello

I already had viking twice, cannot remember the combination, though.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 16 2010, 7:15 pm OlimarandLouie Post #27

You Have Been Chosen To Become a
SCV Pilot

Have you ever dreamt of exploring distant planets and then working overtime there for minimum wage? Well, your dreams have been answered, pardner! It just so happens that the Dominion has a use for your undying loyalty and pathetic fear of the battlefield frontlines. You're ordered to report to the command center on Mar Sara at 0600 tomorrow morning, as we're strapping you into one of our T-280 Space Construction Vehicles! The only exotic planets you'll be seeing are the ones we need to establish a stronghold on and wipe the enemy from. You'll serve your emperor well by becoming a glorified construction worker. You are hereby recruited as an SCV pilot to maintain the infrastructure of our military outposts, supply trains, and support buildings. Now go get 'em!

None.

Jul 21 2010, 9:45 pm Dem0n Post #28

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Dominion unlockable #20 - Ghosts of the Past

My god, that video is so sexy. It makes me wanna play sc2 so badly, but I can't run the game! :-(

Options
  Back to forum