Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SC2 forums
SC2 forums
Apr 23 2010, 6:56 pm
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

May 1 2010, 7:57 pm Centreri Post #61

Relatively ancient and inactive

Skinning can very easily stand independently from modeling, and based on observations of WCIII mapping websites, they are both active enough to warrant individual topics. Theory, on the other hand, will probably be a small, useless forum where people do... well, nothing. Whatever, I'm not going to argue more about this. :P

None.

May 1 2010, 8:44 pm Swampfox Post #62

Quote from payne
I'm at 533% of the limited space, I mean... no way I go read all my threads to delete useless files and all. I think there shouldn't be any limit. After all, we've only rarely seen real-pure junk hosted on this site.
Quote from Devourer
Limits are needed.

I partly agree with both of you. First of all, I'm a pretty new member, only been here for a couple months now, and for some reason I'm at 36% global space. I have 38 posts total and haven't really done much here.

On the other hand, there DO need to be limits, just not ridiculously hefty ones ^^

None.

May 3 2010, 6:57 pm Forsaken Archer Post #63

Limits should have been lifted for attachments while I devise a new method and space requirements.
Most likely new members will have a storage limit, regulars will have some obscene amount, and veterans / elites will be unlimited.
Instead, attachments will be monitored and if you're uploading crap, you will be marked in such a way that you won't be able to upload anything new unless you delete some of the unnecessary stuff.

None.

May 3 2010, 10:35 pm 24million Post #64

I think it would be fine to put both SC 1 and 2 on the same page, but i would like having SC1 first. Having to look through all the SC2 stuff is torture.

Also, I've noticed that we can't subscribe to topics anymore. Could we bring this back? It was quite convenient.

None.

May 4 2010, 5:41 am Pyro-Fire Post #65

perhaps a forum for the data editor?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum