Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Download Database 2.0 online
Download Database 2.0 online
Apr 16 2010, 7:49 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 2 3

Apr 23 2010, 6:24 pm payne Post #41

:payne:

Devourer, feel free to delete this since I'll only repeat myself, but I am doing this on the purpose to make your life easier: you will not have to read every single thing I've posted to see if what I asked for was done. Moreovre, I've reduced the list a lot.

- Add a 'quick search' field
- Allow SC2 maps, NOW! The editor is out... if we do not start to support sc2-related things RIGHT NOW, this community will just die. It is very important to start creating SC2 forums too! D:
- Fix page-reload when we click on any button of the Navigation-Bar.

You could ask David to code it for you and you'd copy-paste the code or something. Anyways! =)

:wub:

None.

Apr 24 2010, 2:25 am DavidJCobb Post #42

I'd be able to code it, but (as I said elsewhere) my access to SEN may be limited in the near future. (Unless I become a (better) liar and/or get Tor to run off an iPod and get portable Tor to work with portable Firefox. But since Tor can pwn the Chinese government,...)

However, even without access to SEN, I could still help with client-side code once I get Dev's e-mail address saved down somewhere (should he ask for that help). I'd be coding blind, however -- errors related to integrating that code to SEN would not be easy to prevent (things like knowing if a CSS class name is already in use) or (for me, anyway) find and fix.

Just a warning. No guarantee that I won't be able to access SEN, however. It all depends on Tor (school) and how good of a liar I can be (home).

And by "home", I mean "asshole parent". On a side note, if this text is easily visible and completely opaque without selecting it, then stop using a shit browser and switch to Firefox. On another side note -- this one directed specifically at Dev -- you did see my bug report on translucent and transparent text, right? Maybe I shouldn't have written half of it in transparent text as a "proof of concept"...

None.

Apr 29 2010, 7:39 pm RexyRex Post #43

....Who else is helping develop SEN? Where's IP, Moose?

None.

Apr 29 2010, 7:48 pm Excalibur Post #44

The sword and the faith

Quote from RexyRex
....Who else is helping develop SEN? Where's IP, Moose?
IP is just getting back from another one of his long vacations of inactivity, Moose is trying to find a replacement as he wants to step down soon.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Apr 29 2010, 8:58 pm UnholyUrine Post #45

- Add a 'quick search' field
- Allow SC2 maps, NOW! The editor is out... if we do not start to support sc2-related things RIGHT NOW, this community will just die. It is very important to start creating SC2 forums too! D:
- Fix page-reload when we click on any button of the Navigation-Bar.

And add "Arena" Category pl0x.

... Just in case you didn't feel appreciated...
THE NEW DLDB IS SO AWESOME IT EXPLODES WITH REJUBILATING GREATNESS EVERYTIME I CLICK IT!
not to mention that IT HAS INCREASED ACTIVITY ALREADY.
hope that motivates you :P

None.

Apr 29 2010, 10:54 pm Jack Post #46

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Why aren't SC2 maps allowed to be uploaded yet? You don't have to have a parser working to allow them to be uploaded.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 16 2010, 5:52 am payne Post #47

:payne:

Good thing that you removed the "beta phase" warn.

P.S. Fix that "StarCraft II files" button.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum