Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Production > Topic: Magical Divinity - ultimate AoS
Magical Divinity - ultimate AoS
Feb 22 2010, 5:29 am
By: MetalGear
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Apr 30 2010, 10:01 am MetalGear Post #61

okay guys im gathering BETA testers at the moment if your experienced in this area of mapping. post if interested :)

the blink works first by determining which direction you heading and then by creating a number of locations in front of you by using an extensive grid system. it then moves your hero to the furthest location. and yes its basicaly automatic.

None.

Apr 30 2010, 12:06 pm New-Guy Post #62

I'd love to test this map. It looks like a very well done piece of work.
I'll be on US@East later today as New-Guy[CC] if you want to message me. There's a good chance I'll be in Op SEN

None.

May 14 2010, 10:47 pm Mana- Post #63

In every AOS map I've played I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a character that didn't focus on killing to level but rather gathered resources and crafted to create weapons and such. Levels by gathering resources or through crafting (whatever method would fit the map)

Or something few AOS maps seem to go indepth with. A character that focuses on casting spells through a summon that can only move a specific distance away. A probe could have a shuttle that can drop various units to cause an effect, the units in the shuttle are created from a building the probe creates with varying effects from restoring shields, stunning, damaging attack, drain, etc. Or a high templar can have a science vessel, with a spell that either teleports the templar to where the vessel is (vessel has limited range of moving away from templar) to reversing the movement instead of moving the vessel to templar, move templar to vessel. All spells the templar casts would spawn from the vessel. Like a wizard with a magic floating orb where all his spells and powers derive from.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:29 pm MetalGear Post #64

okay the map is complete and im currently BETA testing so i need as much help as possible. feel free to add me.. im on both US.West and US.East and my username is M-etal-G-ear :D lets game!!

None.

Jun 18 2010, 3:33 pm Norm Post #65

Quote from MetalGear
okay the map is complete and im currently BETA testing so i need as much help as possible. feel free to add me.. im on both US.West and US.East and my username is M-etal-G-ear :D lets game!!

Lol, gimme 10 minutes and I'll come check out the competition!

None.

Jun 18 2010, 7:48 pm Sacrieur Post #66

Still Napping

I wish to be in beta, will message.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 8:43 pm ETEFT(U) Post #67

I played it, very nice and nice use of mobile grid. Terrain could use a bit of work but everything else is exceptional, well done.

None.

Jun 18 2010, 8:48 pm MetalGear Post #68

BETA tester is out! best to start out playing a 2v2 and make sure to test all the spells :)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 19 2010, 5:39 pm by MetalGear.

None.

Jun 19 2010, 5:18 pm Positively Post #69

Interrestttingg, you changed the name/topic/OP. XD. Oh well, looks hawt.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum