Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Anyone still playing WoW?
Anyone still playing WoW?
Feb 2 2010, 12:57 pm
By: Moogle
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 513 >

Feb 16 2010, 5:10 pm Fire_Kame Post #41

wth is starcraft

Also, this can be skinned. Which is really weird...

Feb 16 2010, 5:53 pm DevliN Post #42

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Of those three, it really depends on what you want to do. Warlocks and DKs typically put out more DPS than Hunters (in my experience). You'll most likely get to 80 faster as a DK (since it starts at 58), so that may be a bonus. All three are the easiest to level, so that shouldn't be much of an issue.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 16 2010, 9:28 pm Neki Post #43

Deathknights are cool, but they seem like a dime a dozen to me now. Especially blood elf ones, lol. Man, I was doing some BC instances and for a tank, we got a death knight twice, and they were both so damn reckless, I have no idea why. Before we even said anything, he just went in and pulled, without any form of CC. Mind you, this was normal, but still, he just kept pulling while we were resting. It's not like he was even a good tank though, I kept pulling aggro after one stormstrike + lava lash. I thought it'd be different with a new death knight, but nope, the same exact thing. I felt like we were zerging everything. We went to Utgarde Keep, no one even bothers to tell me strat, we just zerg things. It's kinda disheartening, but hey, exp is exp. :P

None.

Feb 16 2010, 11:41 pm DevliN Post #44

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Keep in mind Enhancement Shamans pull aggro like crazy, so that's normal.

And think that has nothing to do with his class, he is just a shitty impatient tank.

And you'll start to notice that Wrath dungeons get rid of the need for CC. You will usually find a tank who runs in, pulls 4 mobs, and has no issue surviving.

My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 17 2010, 12:22 am Centreri Post #45

Relatively ancient and inactive

I just started up again with a druid, level 14. Cormaethyn on 'Twisting Nether'. There's another Cormaethyn, but he's also mine. He's the druid I had on Deathwing before my first WoW account was hacked, blizzard thought I had been the hacker, and I was banned. Lol. I had a mage on that account as well (Centreri), and I'd liked the class enough to make another mage (my current Koralhaas) on my 2nd account.

None.

Feb 17 2010, 2:03 am Neki Post #46

Hey DevliN, give me lots of gold if I play on your server! ;) I don't know if I can level up a character from 1-70 again though, I've only done it a couple of times. Maybe I should just cope out and me a death knight, lawl.

None.

Feb 17 2010, 2:22 am DevliN Post #47

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha I have to farm a shitload on my own as is, so no can do there. After Cataclysm's release later this year, 1-70 will be a breeze since they're redesigning Azeroth and the quest areas.

My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 17 2010, 6:28 pm Neki Post #48

Jerks! :P Your gear is awesome, you can give me some gold. ;) Too bad I can't get to level 80 on a trial, I'd be at least 73 or 74 right now on my shaman. Me and my friend run a tank + healer combo, and instances instantly start up in like 1 minute. But when we want to both DPS, we never get a group. :P Can someone explain the death knight game play? I feel like I'm not really doing anything with a death knight besides randomly spamming whatever runes are up.

None.

Feb 17 2010, 6:43 pm DevliN Post #49

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha thanks. I need a ton of Primordial Saronite for some ilevel 264 gear on him, and then I can spare some gold. :)

As for Death Knights, this is a great post about DK DPS: http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t72364-unholy_dps_3_3_2_all_right_moves/

One of the top DKs in my guild has mostly ilevel 226/232 gear (which is easy to get at 80) and does about 6000+ DPS in our raids thanks to that post.

My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 18 2010, 4:23 am Centreri Post #50

I'm on a boat!

EDIT: The colors in the screenshot are freaky. :omfg:

None.

Feb 18 2010, 3:59 pm Fire_Kame Post #51

wth is starcraft

Alright so...are you guys starting characters on the same realm? If you are, I might start one...I decided I want to learn how to tank.

I'd rather play alliance because I find horde cities irritating, but whatever you guys are doing is fine with me.

Feb 18 2010, 4:02 pm DevliN Post #52

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I'm not starting a new one on another server. I have too much to do on my own server, not to mention having a ton of alts to level as it is. :P

My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 18 2010, 4:05 pm Fire_Kame Post #53

wth is starcraft

What server are you currently on again?

Feb 18 2010, 4:06 pm Centreri Post #54

I'm on twisting nether. Alone. :(

None.

Feb 18 2010, 4:34 pm Fire_Kame Post #55

wth is starcraft

That's because its RPPVP according to the realm list...

Will you explain to me what happens on an RP server? I've never joined one.

Feb 18 2010, 4:39 pm Centreri Post #56

Eh. People are more willing to RP (I command thee to rise, Beezlebub, and attack that furbolg!). Nothing else. It's still fairly rare. And why would you play on a non-PVP server?

None.

Feb 18 2010, 4:42 pm Fire_Kame Post #57

wth is starcraft

I'm way too casual of a player. :P I have a couple toons on PVP servers but they are irritatingly hard to play. I'll leave my character in the middle of a forest, come back and there's some douche from the other faction sitting on me. >.>

Edit: Anyways, going to make a pally. I was wondering if you guys wanted on your server. If so tell me.

Feb 18 2010, 5:54 pm DevliN Post #58

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Fire_Kame
What server are you currently on again?
Nordrassil. PvE. Horde, though.

I used to be on PvP servers, but my co-workers play on this one, so I'm stuck here. :D

My Overwatch addiction.

Feb 18 2010, 7:38 pm Neki Post #59

gosh, PvE and RP servers, you guys are terrible! Man up and play some real world pvp! I suppose I really don't mind either way, I don't actually go around and kill newbs, so technically, PvE would be better for me. I just find that PvP tends to have more people, which really isn't a problem these days.

None.

Feb 18 2010, 8:31 pm Centreri Post #60

Come to my server, Twisting Nether, Kame! I don't even have friends, its hard to make them when instances are cross-server. It's RPPVP, meaning you can find more RP if you like it at some point, it's not densely populated so you probably won't wake up near a monster, and... well, it's PvP, so if you want to have some fun, you can. Go Horde. My Druid is currently level 20, and he'll slow down his leveling once my vacation ends, so.. yeah.

Taylor. RPPVP > PVP > RP > PvE

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 513 >
  Back to forum