Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: TS Tourny#5 brackets
TS Tourny#5 brackets
Jan 2 2010, 12:23 am
By: ClansAreForGays  

Jan 4 2010, 7:30 pm Jack Post #21

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Spawn upgrade to hydras within a night or two pretty much GGs most units. The units that can take it can't hold off all the spawn alone.

Marine lvl4 can't do crap against hydras. Hydras kill the uninvinc, and can take plenty of hits from the remaining invinc mines.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 4 2010, 10:16 pm NinjaOtis Post #22

If you're units aren't capable of handling mass hydras then it is imperative to counter spawn, and yes GuardKnight, warrior and dm are useful against spawn, l3 from the warrior, and mael from the dm (so that another unit can follow up with the kill, or your own spawn will have an easier time).

None.

Jan 5 2010, 5:03 am ClansAreForGays Post #23

I'm afraid dm isn't useful at all against spawn. It's great to spawn with though. DM & Medic lv2's are the best at shutting down temple hugging.

The basic math is that you have to manage to kill an average of 1 spawn per 5 seconds. If you notice you are killing at least 1 spawn every five seconds, then you are in a position to win.

Jan 5 2010, 5:34 am MEMEME670 Post #24

Quote from ClansAreForGays
I'm afraid dm isn't useful at all against spawn. It's great to spawn with though. DM & Medic lv2's are the best at shutting down temple hugging.

The basic math is that you have to manage to kill an average of 1 spawn per 5 seconds. If you notice you are killing at least 1 spawn every five seconds, then you are in a position to win.

Continually. This includes going back to base to heal, gettting deterd, etc.

None.

Jan 5 2010, 6:07 am NinjaOtis Post #25

Quote from name:Vortex-
If you're units aren't capable of handling mass hydras then it is imperative to counter spawn, and yes GuardKnight, warrior and dm are useful against spawn, l3 from the warrior, and mael from the dm (so that another unit can follow up with the kill, or your own spawn will have an easier time).

Hence the "(so that another unit can follow up with the kill, or your own spawn will have an easier time)".

Dm can even mael opponents for an easy spawn kill.

None.

Jan 5 2010, 6:45 am Decency Post #26

If you want to play a game against NPC opponents, why the hell are you playing Temple Siege?

None.

Jan 5 2010, 8:18 pm ClansAreForGays Post #27

Are you arguing with yourself Vortex?

Jan 5 2010, 11:52 pm NinjaOtis Post #28

I meant to qoute you too CAFG, hahaha...

Dm is useful against spawn and with spawn, not necessarily useful by itself against spawn though, which is obvious, but let's say dm maels the hydra while rine runs in and sets a couple of mines and then shoots them to death. Dm can combo rape spawn with almost any unit. But if you aren't a very good mael you may end up maeling your own teammate in the midst of mass spawn lmao.. So it can be good, and can be bad.

None.

Jan 6 2010, 2:44 am ClansAreForGays Post #29

Quote from MEMEME670
Quote from ClansAreForGays

Continually. This includes going back to base to heal, gettting deterd, etc.
Correct. Good call meme

Jan 8 2010, 4:26 am UnholyUrine Post #30

Any Replays?

None.

Jan 21 2010, 11:50 pm Mewuvmyself Post #31

Hey guys, I'm coming back to Starcraft (been gone a long as time since i won the tourny with maxx and iceman). Speed spawning still winning games???? ;p
but is the community still strong or naw??

None.

Options
  Back to forum