Tag!
Dec 28 2009, 9:11 am
By: Demented Shaman  

Dec 28 2009, 9:11 am Demented Shaman Post #1



8 player game of tag played with zealots. 3 awesome game modes to choose from!



None.

Dec 28 2009, 9:22 am Neki Post #2



I've played this game. I'm ownage at it, it's simple yet awesome, because I'm the best at it, I even beat the creator himself. :P



None.

Dec 28 2009, 9:26 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

Support us with screenshots please \:bleh\:



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 28 2009, 9:50 pm OlimarandLouie Post #4



Quote from name:Ultimo
I even beat the creator himself. \:P

Quote from Devourer
Support us with screenshots please \:bleh\:

Yes, I want to see screenshots of Ultimo beating the creator \:clap\:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[02:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[2026-9-30. : 3:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[2026-9-30. : 3:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: l)ark_ssj9kevin, Moose