Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Help topic #1 :: Skins
Help topic #1 :: Skins
Nov 23 2009, 1:55 pm
By: Forsaken Archer
Pages: < 1 2 3

Dec 4 2009, 12:59 pm NudeRaider Post #41

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Devourer
Found a way to fix the buttons for IE FF and Chrome, maybe for safari and opera as well, cannot test because I do not have those browsers.
Where is my credit? :rolleyes: :bleh:

Dec 4 2009, 1:41 pm Devourer Post #42

Hello

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Devourer
Found a way to fix the buttons for IE FF and Chrome, maybe for safari and opera as well, cannot test because I do not have those browsers.
Where is my credit? :rolleyes: :bleh:
Oh yes, edited. Thanks for that idea again.
Also, I tested the button-fix (at profile pages) with all popular browsers (Safari, Opera, FireFox, Chrome and Internet Explorers), every browser works.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 4 2009, 3:53 pm Forsaken Archer Post #43

Is hydra fixed?
Dev is a persistent bastard on making it work ;o

None.

Dec 5 2009, 2:15 am rockz Post #44

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

it's worse than before.

firefox

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Dec 5 2009, 8:32 am Devourer Post #45

Hello

Quote from rockz
it's worse than before.

firefox
I know and I (probably) could fix it but IP is to busy to implement the (probably) fixed code. Be more patient.

Dec 5 2009, 5:46 pm rockz Post #46

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

only posted because something changed. Hydra looks decent. The background might be a little light for the hydra, but it works.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Dec 6 2009, 4:49 pm Devourer Post #47

Hello

Profile Tabs are now fixed. :)

Dec 6 2009, 6:00 pm rockz Post #48

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Beautiful in FF, chrome, and opera.
Minor color problem in safari (headgrad3.png has some gamma in it or something that is making it display the wrong colors, or there's like color correction in safari like I had in firefox)
IE is much better, but has color problems as well.

Well done I say, and trying to fix the inferior browsers is probably a waste of time.

Dec 16 2009, 7:45 am Gigins Post #49

Quote from Devourer
Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Done.
And all icon sets need a matching welcome forum icon.

I made a Greater Spire icon for the Yellow, Green and Blue (mine) Set, use it for the Introduction Forum.

Hello!

I am the original contributer of SC icons for SEN v5.
May I please suggest using any of these unused icons I made back then. Greater spire as well as any other unit icon not only doesn't fit the theme but is also in terrible quality. No offense though, it's SC's fault not yours mate.

Please consider any of those for the introduction forum. The spire hurts my eye. :(

[attach=5163] [attach=5164]
[attach=5165] [attach=5166]
[attach=5167] [attach=5168]
[attach=5169] [attach=5170]
[attach=5171] [attach=5172]

None.

Dec 16 2009, 7:45 am Gigins Post #50

[attach=5173]

None.

Dec 16 2009, 10:03 am Devourer Post #51

Hello

Nice, yes I already noticed that it is the only building plus the quality is not that good.
Please edit them and add Blue and Green ones.

Dec 16 2009, 12:27 pm Gigins Post #52

Just choose the best one and tone the colored version. I don't remember the green tone I used back then and the blue ain't mine at all. :bleh:

None.

Dec 16 2009, 4:19 pm Moose Post #53

We live in a society.

Quote from Gigins
[attach=5165] [attach=5166]
[attach=5171] [attach=5172]
Thanks. I didn't have the original icon pack anymore. (or at least forgot what I did with it :P)
If anyone who wants to transform these into green and blue, that would be great.

Dec 19 2009, 10:00 am Devourer Post #54

Hello

Here, I cannot tell for sure whether I hit the correct color for the green ones but blue should work.

Dec 19 2009, 10:06 am InsolubleFluff Post #55

I like that green, it burns my eyes. Change the rest to that if it's wrong.

On other notes. How about taking some skins and changing the colours? I'd like to see an autumn colours for all skins and perhaps carbonite colours on all skins. (and maybe a green carbonite?)

None.

Dec 19 2009, 10:08 am Devourer Post #56

Hello

Quote from name:Shocko
On other notes. How about taking some skins and changing the colours? I'd like to see an autumn colours for all skins and perhaps carbonite colours on all skins. (and maybe a green carbonite?)
Just giving a skin an overlay with a different color won't look good.

Dec 19 2009, 10:46 am InsolubleFluff Post #57

go to the file, select the green bit, change it to orage bit, hey presto.

Say that really slow to emphasize my point.

None.

Dec 19 2009, 2:36 pm NudeRaider Post #58

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Here's proper green ones:

And maybe when I feel like it I will remake the whole blue set too (color tone fitting carbonite and not hurting the eyes).

EDIT: Wow, I totally missed that the goliath range icon had a black border. Fixed now.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 5 2010, 1:44 pm by NudeRaider.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum