Temple Siege Tournament #4
Oct 4 2009, 2:54 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 59 >

Oct 6 2009, 3:00 am xYoshix Post #41

Quote from Howler
who wants to be on my team

Ohai howler (is this TheHowler??)

I think I can make it. Sign me up. I'm going with Loxs. We still need to find another teammate, though.

None.

Oct 6 2009, 3:03 am Howler Post #42

yeah it's me THEhowler lol

None.

Oct 6 2009, 4:14 am Jetrix Post #43

MEMEME told me i can join but i dont really know what i have to do to join the temple siege tourney ?_?

None.

Oct 6 2009, 4:22 am ClansAreForGays Post #44

You just did what you needed to do. Added.

Oct 6 2009, 2:53 pm MEMEME670 Post #45

Just looked at list of teams, and noticed Jetrix was on ours.

He's not, i guess he worded his post badly.

Jetrix, you need to find a team, XD.

However, if Faz cant make it, and we should know today, Claw and I will need a third person.

None.

Oct 6 2009, 5:32 pm OlimarandLouie Post #46

Bah. :><: most of my friends are doing something on the day the tourny is happening...

Drake, MEMEME, If Faz doesn't make it, may I be your 3rd teammate?

I play DM/Medic, and Drake knows how good I am :lol:

I do have a few questions though, since I've never participated in a Tsiege tournament,

At 7:00 pm Eastern time, we all meet in the channel Op Sen, correct?

Who hosts the game?

and How does the bracket/score system work?

None.

Oct 6 2009, 6:51 pm ClansAreForGays Post #47

It's single elimination, and at 7PM I put a link in my profile to the bracket setup. I usually designate a channel for the 2 teams to meet up at before they host the game, this helps a lot since op sen is flooded with chatter at this point. Read the rules I posted in the first post, it answers just about everything you asked.

Oct 6 2009, 8:35 pm DrakeClawfang Post #48

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Drake, MEMEME, If Faz doesn't make it, may I be your 3rd teammate?

I play DM/Medic, and Drake knows how good I am :lol:

It's because I've played with you that I'm saying no.....

lol, kidding. It's ok with me.

None.

Oct 6 2009, 8:51 pm ClansAreForGays Post #49

Quote from name:FaZ-
Fair enough, I'll let you know how my internet is this Tuesday at that time and you can add the three of us if it works.
Would 6PM or 8PM work better? I can probably find 1 team that can play at 6PM with yours, or I can give you a later match with like I always end up doing for stragglers that show up at 7:30. Unless your internet traffic doesn't clear up until 10PM or sumthing I think I can make something work.

Also, I've found that every time I am in need of a sub after the second round because 1 person from a team has to go unexpectedly early.

Oct 6 2009, 11:12 pm Decency Post #50

Quote from name:FaZ-
Fair enough, I'll let you know how my internet is this Tuesday at that time and you can add the three of us if it works.

Averaging around 200-250 ping. Assuming we plan on USEast I'm pretty sure that that is just below the threshold of Low Latency. I think it's 250, 500, 1000 respectively. 6/8 PM wouldn't really help too much, I think it actually drops right about now because people are starting to get offline and do homework or are going out and stuff.

None.

Oct 6 2009, 11:18 pm MEMEME670 Post #51

Official team appears to be MEMEME670, DrakeClawfang, and Faz-. OlimarandLouie, you up for being sub? This would likely include helping the team train on days when one of us is away (like tuesday where i have to go pretty soon) and stuff.

None.

Oct 6 2009, 11:55 pm Decency Post #52

Just kidding, played a game of TS and even on High it was lagging a bit. =/

EDIT: Oh, up to 1000+ ping now. That'd explain it. Count me out.

I expect to see Medic abuse, though, having just played M3.2 finally. Given the late-game nature of better players right now there will be that and Marine in probably every game.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 7 2009, 12:06 am by FaZ-.

None.

Oct 7 2009, 12:24 am MEMEME670 Post #53

Medic will likely be abused, but rine...probably not as much.

None.

Oct 7 2009, 12:29 am Jack Post #54

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Marine is too easy to beat now. But that medic fh is pretty OP, if it was nerfed 1.5 style, it would be much better.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 7 2009, 7:46 am OlimarandLouie Post #55

Sure I'll sub, I'm online almost every day (except Sunday) afternoon.

None.

Oct 7 2009, 3:12 pm MEMEME670 Post #56

Olimar, faz cant make it, so as you've likely seen, your in.

Looking for a sub if anyone wants too.

Must be willing to practice with us XD.

Guys, what's your screen names and what servers do you play on? we need some time/place to meet.

Keep in mind that im muted XS.

Mines MEMEME670, and i play on both West and East.

None.

Oct 7 2009, 6:27 pm OlimarandLouie Post #57

My screen name is the same as my SEN account, OlimarandLouie
I play on all 4 servers, and since I'm currently sick with... TEH PIG FLU!!! I can be on virtually anytime day or night for the next week :yahoo:
Mememe, what hero do you play as? (I'm curious :-_-: )

None.

Oct 7 2009, 7:07 pm DrakeClawfang Post #58

I only have one username on the internet. B.net name is DrakeClawfang.

None.

Oct 7 2009, 9:27 pm ClansAreForGays Post #59

Just to give everyone a heads up, there is another updated version to be released an hour before the tournament, and will be what is played during the tournament. It is version M3.3. There are a few glitch fixes it comes with, and a change in the way dweb+ghost works thanks to a suggestion by faz http://www.staredit.net/180420/
M3.3 will also replace the 10/20 tourny annoucement with the date of the next tournament. Immediately following the conclusion of the tournament, 3.4 will be released replacing the maxx/iceman/][cys' name if they are defeated. So 3.3 will only be used briefly during the tournament. 3.4 might also contain game adjustments if some happens like what happened during the M3 tourny (every team the chose medic first won). This process will repeat each tourny, so the most current version announces the next future tourny date and current Champ team. When we reach 3.9, tournaments will probably be finished.

Oct 8 2009, 12:15 am MEMEME670 Post #60

Claw, what servers do you play on?

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 59 >
  Back to forum