Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: Bunker Loading Problem
Bunker Loading Problem
Oct 15 2007, 8:03 pm
By: DaMiNaToR  

Oct 25 2007, 4:11 am GuN_Solar90 Post #21

I'm not sure but I think some of those triggers are conflicting. Keep it simple and don't always use complex methods. I know mapmaking clans aim for excellence with triggers too but it really doesn't matter, just how it plays. Remember to always sort things through if you're using 40+ triggers with Microsoft Word, or even on paper.

BTW Aoe how'd you get that avatar is hot as hell.

None.

Oct 25 2007, 9:40 pm Kellimus Post #22

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from Kellimus
But its hard to use P11 triggers in StarEdit :P
Just stop posting about things you have no clue of... Most of what you said did not apply for him because its not only logical problem but also is about how starcraft works.

Using P11 triggers is not "hard". If you're using ScmDraft or SF you can use them all by default. But the problem is many actions are simply not working for players 9-255. You have to know (or check) which ones work.

Well, lets see how you've completely failed in observing my post:

Quote from Kellimus
But its hard to use P11 triggers in StarEdit :P

If you noticed the bold, underline, and italic, you'll see that I was referring to StarEdit, not StarForge nor SCMDraft.

I've used StarForge, I was one of the alpha testers because I'm very good friends with the creator. I know you can use them by default, I was refering to StarEdit (I hate repeating myself), Blizzards map creator.

You're right. I have no clue in using any of the P9+ triggers because honestly, I don't need them to make fun maps.

I just figured that I would come and give my input into something that could possibly fix his problem, and be nice for a change.

And if you read through the reply where I included some C++ examples, I simply gave the idea of using a switch trigger to maybe help out a bit.. How is that not "about how starcraft works"?

Sheesh. I'm trying to be nice for a change, and I get bickered at for it, sheesh.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 4:11 pm Viii_iiiV Post #23

Well you are silly, and if it doesn't work, then, unless if its eight players, just use P8 and reorder it?
And I stated that HE told me to tell you that, not that I said it of my own accord. See, I'm right.

None.

Oct 28 2007, 6:42 pm Akar Post #24

It isn't that p11's triggers are hard to use, it is that they are impossible to use with StarEdit. StarEdit is the only map program that doesn't corrupt maps because it doesn't allow access to anything that might corrupt it. So in a way StarEdit is noteworthy in its own way. Not only that but it has a pretty helpful help file and is user-friendly.

None.

Options
  Back to forum