Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Swine Flu
Swine Flu
May 4 2009, 5:37 am
By: midget_man_66  

May 5 2009, 2:20 pm Norm Post #21

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
But the question is, if you catch bird flu, and swine flu, does that mean pigs can fly?

That is a stupid question ><

1: You're a human.
2: You're only catching their flu, not their characteristics.

None.

May 6 2009, 8:43 pm InsolubleFluff Post #22

Centreri makes yet another pointless argument!!

Avian Flu is deadly and not transmitable to us.
Swine Flu is not deadly but is transmitable.

As pointed out, the scare is the two becomming pals and mutating.

If I get it I will likely stay away from people, drink tons of water, sleep and eat plenty of vegetation. Call NHS and what not. But I think I'm going to get it around vaccine/ cure time...

None.

May 6 2009, 8:57 pm ClansAreForGays Post #23

Quote from Norm
But the question is, if you catch bird flu, and swine flu, does that mean pigs can fly?

You must be really dumb to be trolled when he wasn't even trying to troll.

May 6 2009, 9:07 pm Centreri Post #24

Relatively ancient and inactive

Quote from name:Shocko
Avian Flu is deadly and not transmitable to us.
Swine Flu is not deadly but is transmitable.

As pointed out, the scare is the two becomming pals and mutating.

If I get it I will likely stay away from people, drink tons of water, sleep and eat plenty of vegetation. Call NHS and what not. But I think I'm going to get it around vaccine/ cure time...
Source. I haven't seen the Avian Flu mentioned in in such a context to the Swine Flu.

Additionally, I can't tell if you're trying to compliment me by trying to prove to yourself that I'm full of flaws (and presumably that your theory that I am god is patently untrue) or if you're just jealous. They're such ego-stroking choices for me :P.

I'm going to assume you misread what DM wrote :P.

None.

May 6 2009, 9:17 pm InsolubleFluff Post #25

It was a newspaper, daily mail I believe, google something like "Avian flu and Swine flu mutation threat" until you find it.

What is and was meant is that you take an opposing side to everyone else at some point or other and use stupid arguments as 'fact.' True everyone is flawed and nobody is perfect, but there is a point at which flaws, errors, etc. are humanly preventable or solveable. You've surpassed it.

None.

May 6 2009, 9:25 pm Centreri Post #26

Relatively ancient and inactive

It was a newspaper, daily mail I believe, google something like "Avian flu and Swine flu mutation threat" until you find it.
Ah. Interesting. This. I suppose it's possible, but I think that article might overestimate the virility of this flu. Considering there are maybe 1000 cases at worst currently, I wouldn't be too worried. However, the WHO said that this is a pandemic, and for all I know, their authority might supersede my own, so... Maybe it's accurate.

What is and was meant is that you take an opposing side to everyone else at some point or other and use stupid arguments as 'fact.' True everyone is flawed and nobody is perfect, but there is a point at which flaws, errors, etc. are humanly preventable or solveable. You've surpassed it.
When judging, provide arguments, etc. It's just not fun verbally stabbing you otherwise :(.

None.

May 7 2009, 2:39 pm Norm Post #27

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from Norm

You must be really dumb to be trolled when he wasn't even trying to troll.

You must be double really dumb to be trolled when I wasn't even trying to not be trolled by someone not trying to troll. Next time you want to flame me, at least put some thought into it ><

None.

Options
  Back to forum