Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Theory and Ideas > Topic: Leaderboard Deaths
Leaderboard Deaths
Mar 28 2009, 1:53 am
By: Ar3sgice  
Polls

Mar 28 2009, 1:53 am Ar3sgice Post #1



Show Leader Board for most kills of UnitID:289.
Display label: 'Deaths of UID: 61'

Attachments:
leader_deaths.scx
Hits: 2 Size: 51.55kb

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 28 2009, 3:14 am by Ar3sgice.



None.

Mar 28 2009, 3:03 am Magicide Post #2

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

What exactly does this do?




Mar 28 2009, 7:06 am rockz Post #3

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

to show deaths on a leaderboard, simply add 228 to the unit ID, then show leaderboard for kills for that unit. kills of 228 would be deaths of terran marine, and so on and so forth.



"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Mar 28 2009, 3:56 pm Pigy_G Post #4



This is happening to much, people are posting a map with like less than a sentence describing it, fucking tell us what your showing us, often times its confusing and people see no real point in it.



None.

Feb 1 2022, 6:34 pm GGmano Post #5

Mr.Pete-Tong

Quote from rockz
to show deaths on a leaderboard, simply add 228 to the unit ID, then show leaderboard for kills for that unit. kills of 228 would be deaths of terran marine, and so on and so forth.

Nice feature Rockz and its without euds



A Legendary Map Maker, Player. Apparently im more than intresting to observe Irl

you could be the rat??

The maps I made are tweaked into perfection and maximum strategy added

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot