Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Lemonade Stand Game
Lemonade Stand Game
Mar 4 2009, 12:37 am
By: Toothfariy  

Mar 5 2009, 8:15 pm MrrLL Post #21

Quote from Falkoner
I decided to hack it, I found like every variable, even the cups in pitcher and the temperature, it's epic :)
You know, every opportunity you get, you like to announce that you can edit memory. Nobody cares, and honestly, anyone can do it.

None.

Mar 6 2009, 2:34 am Falkoner Post #22

You know, every opportunity you get, you like to announce that you can edit memory. Nobody cares, and honestly, anyone can do it.

Sources plz :-_-:

Also, I'm just saying what I did, it's become a sort of habit for flash games.

None.

Mar 6 2009, 3:23 am ForTheSwarm Post #23

40-some net profit. I had $61 though. :flamer: At least I got 100% popularity. :P

I just used 25 cent cups the whole time. I probably could have made more if I had increased the price on hot days. Although it seemed like the weather hated me. :P

None.

Mar 6 2009, 3:52 am Syphon Post #24

Quote from Falkoner

Sources plz :-_-:

Also, I'm just saying what I did, it's become a sort of habit for flash games.

He's right. No one cares.

None.

Mar 6 2009, 8:33 am RoryFenrir Post #25

dude i used to play this game all the time!! its so stupid but so addicting! (i guess thats why it was on addictinggames.com) :)

None.

Mar 6 2009, 9:14 am InsolubleFluff Post #26

I played a game like this, bv coffee not lemonade. Point is I put my coffee at max quality and price and almost everyone wanted it. I then put the quality slider down until I was making more from cut backs than loss of customers. I made big time dollar dollar bills yo.

None.

Mar 8 2009, 8:50 pm MadZombie Post #27

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/292911

Forget lemons and start selling Burgers.

Now this is slightly addictive. only thing that sucks is that their are is no way to win. You just play on forever

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 8 2009, 9:08 pm by MadZombie.

None.

Mar 10 2009, 2:05 am New-Guy Post #28

I'm totally failing at this game... less than $5 less...

None.

Options
  Back to forum