By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 3742 >

Mar 31 2009, 2:32 am ForTheSwarm Post #681

Why does everyone jump on Shocko's bandwagons? -_-

None.

Mar 31 2009, 4:29 am InsolubleFluff Post #682

Why does everyone bandwaggon ;o?
Why is tomorrow today?
Why did NT generally, say nothing the whole game?
Why did noone other than me notice that the majority of remaining voted him... including mafia.

Sure, I thought he was mafia, but you all bandwaggoned. You suck more!

None.

Mar 31 2009, 4:35 am Hitok1r1 Post #683

I'm dead, but why post such interpretations if you expect the townies to jump on the bandwagon?

None.

Mar 31 2009, 4:41 am Moose Post #684

We live in a society.

Quote from name:Shocko
Why is tomorrow today?
Because the game does not revolve around you and your time zone.

Mar 31 2009, 4:49 am HailFire Post #685

You're all morons.

None.

Mar 31 2009, 4:53 am InsolubleFluff Post #686

Didn't you say yesterday that it ends tomorrow? It is tomorrow, I was just expecting tonight.

Hitoriki, at first I did think he was mafia, then was liek o shi- he's not. Oh well. GL town.

Stop bandwaggoning, start looking for clues. Amirite?

*fades away*

None.

Mar 31 2009, 4:56 am Moose Post #687

We live in a society.

Oh. I posted after midnight. Sorry. :P

Mar 31 2009, 11:07 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #688

Just here for the activity... well not really

IM PROUD TO SAY THIS TIME I DIDNT FOLLOW THE BANDWAGON!

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Mar 31 2009, 11:21 pm ForTheSwarm Post #689

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
IM PROUD TO SAY THIS TIME I DIDNT FOLLOW THE BANDWAGON!

Me too! :)
We're still screwed. Only two more nights until the mafia has more votes (assuming we lynch 2 more townies).

None.

Apr 1 2009, 12:11 am NudeRaider Post #690

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

We can still win if we lynch a Mafia each day now, otherwise Moose would have ended the game already.

Apr 1 2009, 7:09 am InsolubleFluff Post #691

I already said that...
Bandwaggon FTL!!

None.

Apr 1 2009, 11:22 am Vi3t-X Post #692

Everyone has been able to change their profile information save for me. :(
Cut the dead guy some slack?

None.

Apr 1 2009, 11:27 am Moose Post #693

We live in a society.

Quote from Vi3t-X
Everybody who died after Day 4 has not been able to update.
Do your research before playing the victim routine.

Apr 1 2009, 11:38 am NudeRaider Post #694

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Vi3t-X
Everybody who died after Day 4 has not been able to update.
Do your research before playing the victim routine.
C'mon in the time it took you to reply you surely could have unlocked it. Don't be so lazy! :P

Apr 1 2009, 12:01 pm NudeRaider Post #695

I already said that...
Bandwaggon FTL!!
Shocko, forgive my bluntness, but ... stop spreading your bullcrap. I've been ignoring it for quite a while, but now it's just getting too much.
a) It was you who tried to convince everyone to lynch Nerdy and thus STARTED the bandwaggon.
b) Bandwaggons (in the sense of unified town decisions) ensure that the Mafia don't have much opportunity to swing the votes away from their candidate. So they are basically a good thing, but of course only if there's good reason behind the bandwaggoning.
c) Which was NOT the case for Nerdy. We have much better clues against payne and Inferno.
d) Abstaining, like you did, is the worst you can do when Mafia's votes are getting more and more weight due to thinned out townie ranks.
e) The reason you're still alive is not because you're Mafia, but because you're harming town and Mafia wants you around. EzDay already pointed that out.

Btw. some thoughts about that PM. I don't think Shocko made it up. That's not his style. So EzDay probably really wrote that. Something - if he really is Mafia - unusually stupid for a player in his league. That leaves 2 conclusions:
- Either he messed with Shocko because Ez was annoyed by him
- Shocko annoy-forced him into this error and he really is Mafia.

The reason I thought the former was the case was because we are yet to find a clue against him. But now most of the good players are dead. Just Ez and WoA are still around. That fact alone makes them suspicious. I don't say go ahead and lynch them both next day(s) but I say keep your eyes open, fellow townies.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 1 2009, 1:42 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: based on wrong assumption

Apr 1 2009, 12:32 pm InsolubleFluff Post #696

Ez is most likely townie. He brought up HaZ clue that lead to his death. I made it up and sent him a PM. This was so town would be like oi!! And want to lynch him, thus mafia saying 'lol ezpickings' then when day start I would let people know it was a big ploy to stop mafia killing him... Or... mafia kill him and everyone thought I was lying... I was hoping against the latter ending ^-^!

But if it makes you feel better, I'm never posting clues again. No more blaming shox for bandwaggons :D!

None.

Apr 1 2009, 1:38 pm NudeRaider Post #697

Ez is most likely townie. He brought up HaZ clue that lead to his death. I made it up and sent him a PM. This was so town would be like oi!! And want to lynch him, thus mafia saying 'lol ezpickings' then when day start I would let people know it was a big ploy to stop mafia killing him... Or... mafia kill him and everyone thought I was lying... I was hoping against the latter ending ^-^!
Oh, if you worked together then this is a different story. Forget what I just said about it.

But if it makes you feel better, I'm never posting clues again. No more blaming shox for bandwaggons :D!
It's not the clue posting what makes people get mad, it's your approach at things. You see something with potential, then you go all mad about it with PMs, mayonaise sandwiches, threats that we owe you one and whatnot.

Posting clues is a good thing, even if they turn out false. But claiming to have found the ultimate truth and trying to make everyone follow you isn't. Except if you have the leader gene maybe but that doesn't seem to be the case. ;)
Instead let them make up their own mind. If you found something worth it, then people will/should follow you on their own.

Apr 1 2009, 3:19 pm InsolubleFluff Post #698

I'm usually right about who townies are though lol! Last game I said neither NT or FH were mafia, I was right, but GG'd AofST (Damn you nude)

And I first said TZ was townie xD!

Payne was good call though...

Maybe the people I suspect least are mafia :O!!?

Ez, WoA and DofA!!!

None.

Apr 5 2009, 3:31 pm payne2 Post #699

Since my strategy was to not connect with my 'payne' account so you see how I didn't contribute to the whole Mafia lynches, well, I just wanted you to see how I didn't connect for a while (never during the Night).
When is the f* day starting? It's boring waiting....

None.

Apr 5 2009, 3:34 pm Vi3t-X Post #700

Its illegal to have multiple accounts. :P

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 33 34 35 36 3742 >
  Back to forum