Jan 27 2009, 3:06 am
By: Demented Shaman
Pages: < 1 2 3

Mar 10 2009, 9:04 pm Conspiracy Post #41

Rofl Jack > Chuck Norris?

Can't you just wait for next week? :D

None.

Mar 17 2009, 2:00 am Demented Shaman Post #42

omfg jack is such a fucking badddddddddddddass. He throws a screwdriver right through that guy's chest, GFG.

omg and the way senator mayor got owned after he's telling jack to have some faith in his country's institutions, rofl.

None.

Mar 17 2009, 7:11 pm Brontobyte Post #43

I missed the last ~10 minutes of the episode last week and was completely oblivious to Jack supposedly killing that one dude. I was like "wtf jack kill someone lol"

None.

Apr 14 2009, 5:05 am WoAHorde Post #44

What the hell Tony? Why did you kill Larry Moss?

None.

Apr 16 2009, 12:45 am Brontobyte Post #45

Quote from name:Franklin D Roosevelt

Because he's a backstabber!

None.

Apr 16 2009, 1:00 am Kaias Post #46

I thought Larry Moss annoying at the start of the season but in recent episodes he was actually pretty cool. I don't know what's up with Tony but if he had had ultimately good intentions killing Larry Moss would not be necessary. They're probably going to have Tony be bad again and stay that way this time. He's probably going to die again and stay that way this time too.

None.

Apr 16 2009, 2:18 am WoAHorde Post #47

I almost wonder if he's still undercover and knew that this conspiracy is much deeper, and he's sacrificing himself to end the conspiracy.

None.

Apr 21 2009, 8:37 pm Demented Shaman Post #48

At first when Tony killed Larry I was really disappointed thinking why would Tony do such a thing, but now I'm starting to appreciate how fucking badass he is. His cool factor is almost on par with Jack, although Jack almost owned Tony if it weren't for the seizure getting in the way. Jack's a fucking beast. When he arrived at the scene he knew right away that there was a second person involved.

Haha, I bet in the next episode Jack goes to Kim and asks for the treatment because he still needs to save the world.

I almost wonder if he's still undercover and knew that this conspiracy is much deeper, and he's sacrificing himself to end the conspiracy.
It would be fucking amazing if he's that deep. I really hope he is that deep undercover.

None.

Apr 23 2009, 5:23 pm WoAHorde Post #49

It would make sense. Tony told Jack to ignore it and not go any deeper when he had the seizure.

None.

Apr 28 2009, 1:13 am Demented Shaman Post #50

Tony is a BAMF. The black dude was pointing a gun at him and Tony still is able to disarm him. gfg

LULZ THE MUSLIM GUY SAYS THAT MOST GUYS AT HIS WORK THINK HE'S PUERTO RICAN.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 28 2009, 1:48 am by Urine.

None.

May 19 2009, 1:02 am Demented Shaman Post #51

FINAL EPISODE OF THE SEASON JUST STARTED

IM PREDICTING TONY IS DEEEEEEEP UNDERCOVER. THINK ABOUT IT, THE BAD GUY ORGANIZATION IS ALL ANONYMOUS, SO TONY HAS TO GO HARDCORE BADASS TO INFILTRATE IT.

None.

May 19 2009, 1:27 am Kaias Post #52

Tony is also going to die, probably by Jack

None.

May 19 2009, 1:30 am Brontobyte Post #53

Quote from name:(NH2)2CO
FINAL EPISODE OF THE SEASON JUST STARTED

IM PREDICTING TONY IS DEEEEEEEP UNDERCOVER. THINK ABOUT IT, THE BAD GUY ORGANIZATION IS ALL ANONYMOUS, SO TONY HAS TO GO HARDCORE BADASS TO INFILTRATE IT.

Stop yelling at us. OMFG! DEVILESK, UR A GENIUS!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? DID YOU WRITE THE FINAL EPISODE IN THIS SERIES?!?!?

None.

May 19 2009, 1:49 am Demented Shaman Post #54

No, it was just really fucking obvious throughout the whole first episode of the 2 hour finale.

None.

May 19 2009, 6:44 am WoAHorde Post #55

I called it like 3 weeks ago.

None.

May 20 2009, 2:02 am Brontobyte Post #56

Quote from name:(NH2)2CO
No, it was just really fucking obvious throughout the whole first episode of the 2 hour finale.

Hence my sarcasm, that you obviously picked up, because, well, you're a genius. :hurr:

None.

May 20 2009, 2:05 am Vi3t-X Post #57

Jack is going to die. Then appear on house. There, I said it.

None.

May 20 2009, 10:03 pm Brontobyte Post #58

Quote from Vi3t-X
Jack is going to die. Then appear on house. There, I said it.

I already said that in between the first and second episode...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum