Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: The War of Emperium
The War of Emperium
Jan 1 2009, 10:45 pm
By: Zhuinden
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4

Feb 27 2009, 3:23 pm Zhuinden Post #61

Oh btw, you ought to play some GOOD "dumb american" maps instead... Stuff like Rush, and Astrogears, and Elementa.. those face the same problem as being too complicated so it's not popular (except rush, since it's only singleplayer, which is why it's unpopular)... I guess we'll just have to blame the koreans for being too dumb to play those maps too, eh?

The only reason why I don't play AstroGears all the time is that it makes my computer lag so bad that it's practically unplayable. Same goes for Rush, except maybe more.

By the way, I didn't even care about TS much anymore until you came in again out of nowhere. I will forever hate that map and that won't really change, ever. But my hatred is pointless, and it's my own.

Attachments:
Hero Siege v3.scx
Hits: 7 Size: 123.18kb

None.

Jul 4 2009, 1:11 pm Zhuinden Post #62

http://www.staredit.net/files/1128/
It has been updated to nv60d for those who still care.

None.

Jul 5 2009, 2:05 pm Vi3t-X Post #63

That version came out ages ago. :P

None.

Jul 9 2009, 12:41 am Zhuinden Post #64

Yeah. I know.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:49 pm]
Vrael -- Perhaps even here I on the StarEdit Network I could look for some Introductions.
[06:48 pm]
Vrael -- On this Topic, I could definitely use some Introductions.
[06:48 pm]
Vrael -- Perhaps that utilizes cutting-edge technology and eco-friendly cleaning products?
[06:47 pm]
Vrael -- Do you know anyone with a deep understanding of the unique characteristics of your carpets, ensuring they receive the specialized care they deserve?
[06:45 pm]
NudeRaider -- Vrael
Vrael shouted: I've also recently becoming interested in Carpet Cleaning, but I'd like to find someone with a reputation for unparalleled quality and attention to detail.
beats me, but I'd make sure to pick the epitome of excellence and nothing less.
[06:41 pm]
Vrael -- It seems like I may need Introductions to multiple companies for the Topics that I care deeply about, even as early as Today, 6:03 am.
[06:38 pm]
Vrael -- I need a go-to solution and someone who understands that Carpets are more than just decorative elements in my home.
[06:37 pm]
Vrael -- I've also recently becoming interested in Carpet Cleaning, but I'd like to find someone with a reputation for unparalleled quality and attention to detail.
[06:35 pm]
Vrael -- I began my search as early as Today, 8:11 am.
[06:34 pm]
Vrael -- It's a Topic I care deeply about.
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: Vrael, NudeRaider