Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: The Lands of Lingia RPG
The Lands of Lingia RPG
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 28 2008, 6:47 am
By: Riney
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 510 >

Dec 31 2008, 9:21 pm Riney Post #41

Thigh high affectionado

Its not downtime, someone is sending the server a command and it causes the server to stop everything till I press OK.

NEW CLIENT, added Rarity of Items and Name color, Shop text fixed, and other misc fixes.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 1 2009, 12:09 am by Dark_Marine.

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 1 2009, 3:29 am Echo Post #42

I keep getting an error reading config.ini and finding color.txt. How can I uninstall everything from system32 afterwards?

None.

Jan 1 2009, 7:10 am Riney Post #43

Thigh high affectionado

You gotta register some DLLs if it says files are missing

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 1 2009, 4:04 pm Echo Post #44

How?

None.

Jan 1 2009, 7:48 pm Riney Post #45

Thigh high affectionado

If you read the instructions in the first post, Itll tell you what to do, if those steps dont work, then Ill help you with special ones ;o

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jan 1 2009, 8:32 pm Vi3t-X Post #46

Don't use the auto register. It sucks.

Merged Post :
DM, I reccomend you post the IP Address and Server details. I keep losing mine. :bleh:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 4 2009, 1:08 am by Echo. Reason: Merged Post

None.

Jan 8 2009, 4:14 am Riney Post #47

Thigh high affectionado

http://files.filefront.com/ELI2RC4exe/;12161088;/fileinfo.html

If ANYONE has had trouble loading use this program, load it in your client folder and itll make everything work correctly.
(Thank god a professional works for them)

Were going to be moving into some serious work now, got another programmer and it seams our mapper is being more production, we still ask for more mappers if possible.

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jan 8 2009, 4:26 am Biophysicist Post #48

I'll map for you. And I could probably do some art stuff if you need it.

None.

Jan 8 2009, 6:09 am Riney Post #49

Thigh high affectionado

Mapping would be greatly appreaciated :D

Heres a new screenie for something I was working on, the OLD equipment button would bring up a bland and uninformitive, now displays item name

Still could use some more mappers, any experiance is optional as we'll teach you how to work the editor ;D

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jan 8 2009, 6:15 am Lingie Post #50

Our mapper? Don't you mean Lingie?

<---

Yeah. By the way, feel free to pop in at anytime people. We'd love to show off what we've done, and it would be great to get more SENners involved.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Jan 8 2009, 7:16 am Riney Post #51

Thigh high affectionado

I made the installer, its 30mb, gonna upload it soon

EDIT: Its uploaded, and registers DLL Files for you, just gotta run it :O

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 8 2009, 7:33 pm by Dark_Marine.

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jan 8 2009, 7:46 pm Biophysicist Post #52

Mapping would be greatly appreaciated :D
Great! TassadarZeratul awaiting orders, Mr. Dark Marine sir! What is my first assignment sir?

None.

Jan 8 2009, 7:54 pm Riney Post #53

Thigh high affectionado

How about logging on? :O

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jan 8 2009, 8:15 pm Biophysicist Post #54

I can't. It says the server is offline. :O

None.

Jan 8 2009, 8:15 pm Vi3t-X Post #55

We really should just wait for 3.0.

You have to redo the scripting and such anyways, but everything else can be imported. When it does make it to 3.0, call me. :bleh:

None.

Jan 9 2009, 4:18 am Biophysicist Post #56

Hey DM, any chance you could organize the tiles better in the map editor? Because right now it takes forever to find anything.

Also, can I define new tiles? If so, how?

None.

Jan 9 2009, 7:38 am Riney Post #57

Thigh high affectionado

Wed have to distrubute them, and if we reorgnaized them, wed have to remake everything (Go to GFX\Tiles#.bmp though)

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Jan 9 2009, 12:46 pm Vi3t-X Post #58

Apparantly version 3.0 has support for 255 tilesets. With that, we can organize better the sets. For now, try to learn the locations of the tiles. (Took me about a day).

None.

Jan 9 2009, 8:17 pm Biophysicist Post #59

Question: Can I define new tiles, and if so how?

Anyway, what should I do after I get used to using the map editor?

None.

Jan 9 2009, 8:44 pm Vi3t-X Post #60

Map. Duh. :bleh:

On a sidenote, I just got an RTE, apparantly object "2" isn't specified.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 510 >
  Back to forum