Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: parents shot cause of halo 3
parents shot cause of halo 3
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 18 2008, 2:28 am
By: ToA  

Dec 18 2008, 7:02 am Excalibur Post #21

The sword and the faith

If Centreri kills ToA, I'll eat DTBK's socks. Then I'll shake his hand and give him 20$.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 18 2008, 9:02 am Lingie Post #22

What if I do? Do I get 20$?

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 18 2008, 9:05 am Riney Post #23

Thigh high affectionado

Dude fuck the family, whats the score of the game?

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Dec 18 2008, 9:11 am Lingie Post #24

Yeah Inorite? I haven't seen the Indians in years.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 18 2008, 12:40 pm Forsaken Archer Post #25

He's 16 and can't play halo 3? What the fuck? That's the equivalent of playing some dora the explorer game or something.
I suppose his father being a minister. But damn.
Like Darkling said, I don't feel bad for the parents. Staying inside for long periods is a slow mental death. Added the whole "omg, let's be perfect" bullshit the parents probably tried to enforced only made things worse. I bet this poor kid couldn't watch any movies either.

None.

Dec 18 2008, 4:20 pm BeDazed Post #26

Laughing at people who really dies tells the immaturity and the mental state of one's mind. Partly, it is in fact because of bad media. Would you really laugh if someone right infront of you got killed? You would be an absolute retard if you really did.

None.

Dec 18 2008, 6:34 pm Excalibur Post #27

The sword and the faith

Quote from BeDazed
Laughing at people who really dies tells the immaturity and the mental state of one's mind. Partly, it is in fact because of bad media. Would you really laugh if someone right infront of you got killed? You would be an absolute retard if you really did.
As long as there was no danger to me, and the person was someone who is not on my very short list of people I'd not like to see dead, sure. But go ahead, chalk it up to whatever you like. I'm already convinced of how far gone I am.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Dec 18 2008, 6:51 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #28

On second thought. I read the news paper about a year ago and guy died trying to have sex with a horse. Yes Lmao the horse trampled him when the guy tried to shove the penis in his ass. The guy taping couldnt stop the horse and called the police and that's pretty much all we got out of that paper.

I call that Epic fail!!!!

edit: it was was a current event a kid brang in.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 18 2008, 6:53 pm by DaltonSerdynski. Reason: also forgot

None.

Dec 18 2008, 8:11 pm Vi3t-X Post #29

After reading it, all I got was:

"Hey guys, close your eyes"
*Headshot*

Dad: WTF?
Guy: Sorry... So sorry...
Dad: Its ok... there there...

Ok so his dad is pretty much stupid for going: LOL U KILLD UR MOM BUT LEIK I DUN CARE.
Unless this is all a setup, that story is just plain stupid.

None.

Dec 18 2008, 8:27 pm Dapperdan Post #30

This topic is loaded with spam. I don't see the point of deleting a ton of posts. Just pick up the posting quality (everyone) or it'll end up closed. Soon.

None.

Dec 18 2008, 8:27 pm Fisty Post #31

Quote from DaltonSerdynski
This is a sick world we live in folks...type up on google death and your bound to find gore. theres sits with comments of lulz and lol and fail when someone gets there throat cut in a gif or when a marine gets a bullet threw the head in slow motion. Outside of online..you have gangs that fight others just because they live on the other side of town or color or just because you look fuckin ugly. shame...

and in this case you can't blame the game seriously Blame humanity...stop lieing to yourselfs and balme every last one of you. If I posted a link to see someone die. 30% or even higher would look.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Inside online, we also have people who have the mental capacity of a goldfish, and force others into suicide by their horrible grammar. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this just gives the cranky politicians who had overprotective parents when they were young and think everyone else should suffer like he/she did a hell of a lot more ammunition to fire.

None.

Dec 19 2008, 4:00 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #32

Quote from name:
Quote from DaltonSerdynski
This is a sick world we live in folks...type up on google death and your bound to find gore. theres sits with comments of lulz and lol and fail when someone gets there throat cut in a gif or when a marine gets a bullet threw the head in slow motion. Outside of online..you have gangs that fight others just because they live on the other side of town or color or just because you look fuckin ugly. shame...

and in this case you can't blame the game seriously Blame humanity...stop lieing to yourselfs and balme every last one of you. If I posted a link to see someone die. 30% or even higher would look.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Inside online, we also have people who have the mental capacity of a goldfish, and force others into suicide by their horrible grammar. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this just gives the cranky politicians who had overprotective parents when they were young and think everyone else should suffer like he/she did a hell of a lot more ammunition to fire.

I dunno Always had and seems like I always will. Finished high school also attending college, which doesn't seem to teach grammar Sorry x.x

Hey! you know what? since I can't seem to get any better with grammar. I will just go shoot my parents and solve everything XD

Edit: Anyone else that doesn't quite get my sarcasm its a joke thanks...

None.

Options
  Back to forum