Dec 11 2008, 12:35 am
By: Doodan
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Dec 11 2008, 11:54 am JaFF Post #21

I'm in.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 7:49 pm Doodan Post #22

Quote from Hitok1r1
In addition to the first mini-game listed: I believe there should be more diversity.. such as UMS maps. Perhaps a team defense or team bound would be played, and the team that is victorious wins immunity. Of course, the tribe would have to nominate people to represent themselves.

Eh, the second idea is wonderful. Can't really improve it, unless you need more ideas for trivia.

For the Audience Participation idea, a non-contestant could possibly decide the immunity challenge for the next round also.

Maybe later into the game, some other mini-games could be introduced. The ideas could include the "Screw with "name's" face with MS Paint", or even having a short fragment from a tune, and have the tribe name the song. I have other ideas like creating a map for SC in a limited amount of time. Although.. some of these ideas would work better for single immunity challenges. They are quite foolish as well (and hilarious).

I have numerous ideas, but they are not fully developed for immunity challenges.

Anyways, I will not be participating in this SEN Survivor. After all, my minerals are disabled and I have no desire to become a "public enemy" again (aka. Hitl1r1) . I am more interested in this "co-host" role, depending on what is required.

I like the idea of UMS challenges. That can certainly be done. I'd also like more trivia ideas, but it has to be something that can't be easily googled (like who shot Lincoln?). I would prefer to stay away from really subjective challenges like a photoshop contest or joke contest. The winner must be indisputable and not based on opinions. Otherwise, I think you would make a fine co-host, sir. Welcome aboard.

To everyone else: If you do not see your name on the list it is because I have not received your minerals. Also, once the members of each tribe have been determined, I will allow each tribe to name themselves (just as long as it doesn't distract too much from the actual game). If no consensus can be reached or the process is too difficult to manage, then the tribes will return to the default names of "A" and "B".

None.

Dec 11 2008, 8:02 pm Devourer Post #23

Hello

Sounds nice, I'm in :)
[minerals sent + donation]

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 12 2008, 3:54 pm by DeVouReR.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Dec 11 2008, 8:02 pm Hug A Zergling Post #24

OFFICIAL Sen Survivor? SIGN MEH UP

None.

Dec 11 2008, 8:35 pm Fisty Post #25

I would, but I'm even worse than a modder in melee.

EDIT: Because KK wont shut the hell up tells me that melee isnt everything, I'll join.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 11 2008, 8:54 pm by Deathman101.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 9:26 pm Doodan Post #26

Deathman, joining survivor doesn't REQUIRE melee playing. There may be a case where a tribe member is nominated to play against another tribe member. Just FYI.

Jackpot increased to 1,400 minerals thanks to to donations.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 9:31 pm Fisty Post #27

Quote from Doodan
Deathman, joining survivor doesn't REQUIRE melee playing. There may be a case where a tribe member is nominated to play against another tribe member. Just FYI.

Jackpot increased to 1,400 minerals thanks to to donations.
Thats what KK said, so I decided to edit my post.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 9:40 pm Hitok1r1 Post #28

Quote from Doodan
I like the idea of UMS challenges. That can certainly be done. I'd also like more trivia ideas, but it has to be something that can't be easily googled (like who shot Lincoln?). I would prefer to stay away from really subjective challenges like a photoshop contest or joke contest. The winner must be indisputable and not based on opinions. Otherwise, I think you would make a fine co-host, sir. Welcome aboard.

Thanks.

Anyways, I shall deliver my ideas to you (for trivia).

- A naming category, e.g., "What is the song name of the musical road in Japan?". Although, you could easily google that. This was just an example of a less difficult question.

- Searching for an answer, perhaps a question like "What is the main plot of Probert the Probe?", and have the contestants investigate for it.

IMO, the hardest trivia questions would be the ones from obscure topics. For example, the game Final Fantasy 4 has a few memorable quotes. One such example would be "What did Tellah say to Edward during their fight?". The answer would be "You spoony bard!" (I don't remember the quote exactly, but you get the point).

If these are too difficult, we could stick to starcraft related subjects though. Or even have questions about the SEN members.

Anyways, I'm going to dwell on more ideas. :bleh:

None.

Dec 11 2008, 9:40 pm Echo Post #29

This better be a rigged game, because of my donations. HINTHINT

None.

Dec 11 2008, 9:48 pm Centreri Post #30

Relatively ancient and inactive

Horde, I was on the [MM] side that one. I even resorted to messaging random people to vote Desperado out of it... And started advertising voting for him using my signature... I FAILED. I hate Desperado.

None.

Dec 11 2008, 10:38 pm Vi3t-X Post #31

I'm in. I'll redistribute minerals if I win any more. :bleh:

None.

Dec 11 2008, 11:29 pm WoAHorde Post #32

Quote from Centreri
Horde, I was on the [MM] side that one. I even resorted to messaging random people to vote Desperado out of it... And started advertising voting for him using my signature... I FAILED. I hate Desperado.

I know. :P A lot of people rallied on both sides, but alas, I was killed by a mere vote or deux.

Now I'm back with a vengence and determination to win.

None.

Dec 12 2008, 2:15 am FlyingHat Post #33

I'd like to join this game sir/madam/pony.

None.

Dec 12 2008, 2:29 am Doodan Post #34

S3nd m3h m1n3r4lz

None.

Dec 12 2008, 2:33 am stickynote Post #35

Sign me up!

None.

Dec 12 2008, 4:05 am Vi3t-X Post #36

I believe I asked to join. :bleh:

None.

Dec 12 2008, 6:09 pm Dapperdan Post #37

Quote from Doodan
S3nd m3h m1n3r4lz

None.

Dec 12 2008, 10:22 pm JaFF Post #38

Shit. I disabled minerals and I'm too drunk to enable them. Dood, will you sign me up just because you love me? <3

None.

Dec 12 2008, 10:23 pm Doodan Post #39

Someone can sponsor you, if they wish. ;p

None.

Dec 12 2008, 10:28 pm NudeRaider Post #40

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from JaFF
Shit. I disabled minerals and I'm too drunk to enable them. Dood, will you sign me up just because you love me? <3
I love you JaFF. <3

[Minerals paid]

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum