Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 UMS Mapmaking Assistance > Topic: [Help] Raise HP Level
[Help] Raise HP Level
Nov 27 2008, 7:22 am
By: strupan  

Nov 30 2008, 9:22 pm rockz Post #21

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Quote from strupan
Nvm problem fixed because there was 2 kinds of start locations and I select the wrong one from the doodad section instead of the one in unit, thanks
and sorry for double posting because I couldn't find a edit button anywhere.

1 more quick question then i will shut up
Is it possible to make a dark swarm pop out during the countdown timer at 20 seconds?
you might test on how defilers make dark swarms, and see if you can get it to cast it. Otherwise, no, there is no trigger to make a defiler cast a dark swarm, and they can't be moved or created (they can be pre-placed).

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Nov 30 2008, 9:25 pm Biophysicist Post #22

and they can't be moved or created (they can be pre-placed).

He means the Dark Swarms, you can move and create Defilers. :P

And you can move Distruption Webs with triggers, so if you can make a Corsair cast Dweb in an out-of-play area by attacking it with a missile turret or something, you can move the dweb unit, if that helps.

None.

Nov 30 2008, 9:26 pm NudeRaider Post #23

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Getting a defiler to cast dark swarm is pretty reliable. Just have a ranged unit attack a melee unit owned by the same player as the defiler.

Nov 30 2008, 9:48 pm strupan Post #24

Thanks so much, anyway I can +rep or something to you guys?
isn't there like minerals i can sent?

None.

Nov 30 2008, 10:01 pm Biophysicist Post #25

If you want to you can send minerals by clicking on someone's profile and clicking "Send Meh M1n3r4lz", but you don't have any because you're new here. (Not an insult, it's just a fact that you start out with -150 minerals and you haven't been here long enough to get to a positive number.)

The problem with what NudeRaider said is that then you have to actually have the Defiler right where you want the Dark Swarm to appear, which could be a problem. Why do you want the Dark Swarm? If you just want a visual effect you can use Dweb.

None.

Options
  Back to forum