Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Assistance > Topic: Firegraft click crash
Firegraft click crash
Nov 18 2008, 6:28 pm
By: Lunes Madness  

Nov 18 2008, 6:28 pm Lunes Madness Post #1

i plan to add terran civilian, scv and probe in Command center and Nexus but the problem is when i click the building the game crashes... heres the Dat req.

SCV Probe and Civilian
Code
Current unit is...
Nexus
Or
Current unit is...
Command Center
Is not Constructing add-on
Is not lifted off

ive used the "b<1>Hire Merc <3>B<1>iker<0>" string as an action string for civilian

i know iv'e done something like this before and it worked but when i start all over again this is what i get :( .

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 19 2008, 6:13 am by Lunes Madness. Reason: for the sake of the missing period

None.

Nov 18 2008, 6:51 pm Biophysicist Post #2

You forgot a period in the first "Current unit is...". You could have just missed it while typing your post, but you might want to check it.

Or I could be totally wrong.

Nvrmnd... *points at below*

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 18 2008, 6:59 pm by TassadarZeratul. Reason: I fail. *facepalm*

None.

Nov 18 2008, 6:53 pm Symmetry Post #3

Dungeon Master

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
You forgot a period in the first "Current unit is...". You could have just missed it while typing your post, but you might want to check it.

Or I could be totally wrong.

They're not typed :P

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 19 2008, 6:25 am Lunes Madness Post #4

i dont know but what does a missing period got to do with my problem :dontgetit: , its just a typo, i'll edit it anyways :wtfage:

*adding period on previous post*... :-_-:

okay, now can anyone help me out. im still stuck with my crash clicking mod.

None.

Nov 19 2008, 7:03 am Fyrinite Post #5

Does the crash occur only when you're running the mod through FG? Basically, it's most helpful to know if FG is the problem, or something else. So, if you load the mod with just the MPQ, does it crash then?

None.

Nov 19 2008, 9:25 am Devourer Post #6

Hello

Does it only crash at cilvian? if yes: the build-time from the cilvian is "0" which will crash the game when click on....

otherwise: you may recreate the mod.... i've no idea.. maybe something is fucked up :O
[only do so if you really can't fix it, or attach the mod (or a test-mod)]

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Nov 19 2008, 6:05 pm Lunes Madness Post #7

actually it works either FG or in mpq before but things get messy when i mingle with the dat req of probe civilian and scv.

for what iv'e believed, civilian's default built-time in DataEdit is 1 or 0.041 sec making him built-upon-clicking

hmmm this gives me an idea... ill try to make another mod and change things one by one then...

None.

Options
  Back to forum