Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: what to get for the holidays?
what to get for the holidays?
Nov 15 2008, 12:45 am
By: enigmacat  

Nov 18 2008, 12:34 am MadZombie Post #21

Quote from Pigy_G
I dunno about you but i've got my eye on Left4Dead. Zombies ftw.
<3

Mirrors edge looked interesting. Theirs this other game my friend was talking about, he made it seem like it was the shit. I can't really remember what it was about but i remember him saying it was called "prototype" or something.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 12:46 am Pigy_G Post #22

Well since no more news of Dead Rising 2, I think Left4Dead looks like the zombie hit right now.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 2:16 am chuiu Post #23

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from Pigy_G
I dunno about you but i've got my eye on Left4Dead. Zombies ftw.
<3

Mirrors edge looked interesting. Theirs this other game my friend was talking about, he made it seem like it was the shit. I can't really remember what it was about but i remember him saying it was called "prototype" or something.
Yeah prototype looks awesome but its not out till February.

Mirrors Edge looks really good too, and the demo makes me want to get it. Fable 2 was awesome, its like what GTA should have been combined with the Sims, though if you just play it for the story its short and generic as crap. Left 4 Dead is great also, the game plays very nicely and the difficulty scales to the person/group so its fun for pretty much anyone.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 3:47 am FatalException Post #24

Who all is getting Left 4 Dead for PC? I look forward to playing with you, if you do. ;)

None.

Nov 18 2008, 5:22 am Cnl.Fatso Post #25

I've fallen in love with World of Goo.

Just putting it out there.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 2:08 pm KrayZee Post #26

I played the demo of Left 4 Dead, I couldn't stop playing and always on expert. :P

Though I can't stand the tank and the witch with horrible teammates.

None.

Nov 18 2008, 4:02 pm chuiu Post #27

Witches are mostly easy the tanks are a bitch. I was just playing the game this morning and my group got to the end of the first campaign but we had to hold out for 15 minutes ... against several hordes of zombies and THREE tanks. It was fucking insane and the tanks were throwing us OFF the building. God damn the game is awesome though, way better than I expected it to be. I hope they eventually give us more campaigns.

Btw, my steam id is chuiu if anyone wants to play.

None.

Options
  Back to forum