Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Speed Mafia V: Return of the Deerwhale
Oct 30 2008, 1:52 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 18 >

Nov 23 2008, 3:28 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #301

Just here for the activity... well not really

Did you just claim deerwhale?

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Nov 23 2008, 3:33 pm NudeRaider Post #302

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Did you just claim deerwhale?
Not just now:
Quote from NudeRaider, last night
Also, since the Mafia attacked me last night plus Greos Day post text they know I'm the Deerwhale. They will probably hit me twice that night to kill me, so I request doctor protection or you have one Deerwhale less on your side.
Any suggestions on whom I should maim that night?

EDIT: I just realized there's another clue against lil-Inferno:
The subtitle of this day says "DAY 4: I can dance all day."
His avatar looks like it's dancing.

EDIT2: @Kevin: Also you not realizing that I'm the Deerwhale although I already admitted it explains why there was only 1 hit on me that night. Thanks for supporting my case. ;)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 23 2008, 3:51 pm by NudeRaider.

Nov 23 2008, 4:01 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #303

Just here for the activity... well not really

i dont pay attention that often, i just go with the bandwagon :)

damnit, i need to stop supporting my own offense.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Nov 23 2008, 4:12 pm Generalpie Post #304

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from NudeRaider
Since I didn't find anything useful this Day I went back to the other clue posts now that we narrowed down the suspects.
Quote from Greo's Day 1 Post
Greo sat around in his newly built office, researching about this god of death. Something isn't right, he thought, as he sorted through all of his gathered information. The Mafia were seeking this great power, and he knew he had to do something about it. He stood up from his desk, and after looking through a nearby file cabinet, flung a folder with many pictures on the table, and watched about 17 different pictures spill out. "1, 2, 3, 4... no leads to anyone. Damn," Greo said to himself, jotting down some notes on a notepad, and researching through everyone's trivial information. "I just don't believe this," he said, and brushed his hair with both hands, staring at the pictures for a long time.
Quote from Greo's Day 2 Post
TassadarZeratul was busy working on locking up his new prisoner for the night. "You'll be safe here, trust me", he says, as he locks the man up. Suddenly, two of the mafia burst through the prison's doors, and out of the blue, the two riddle TassadarZeratul with hundreds apon thousands of rounds. The two Mafia step on his corpse, and fire at the prison cell. Luckily, TassadarZeratul's prison is rather incredibly strong, and cannot be broken. Unable to continue, the Mafia head home for the night, but decide to etch "Nooblet" on his forehead
Didn't come up with much new. I found l)ark_SSJ9Kevin's behavior a little suspicious throughout the game - especially that he voted against me on the Nerdy lynch for no apparent reason. So I looked if there were any clues against him and yes I found something:
great power could refer to l)ark_SSJ9Kevin. Super Saiyan forms wield great power.
"Nooblet" could point to his signature "Ugh - I'm such a noob".
First I connected it with stickynote but I've come to believe he's the village idiot. Not just because he's obviously behaving like that but also because no one else seemed to try to get lynched.
Therefore I vote l)ark_SSJ9Kevin.

I trust Dark_Marine being a doctor because of his voting patterns.
Also I'm very sure Hailfire is clean since I PMed with him and he didn't act at all like a Mafia - not even like a careful one.
This leaves lil-Inferno, Generalpie and Echo. Either of them could be Mafia, but at least we have some clues against lil-Inferno.

Why am I telling you all this? Because I made a list of what I think who is who and that you can understand why I came to the conclusions.
l)ark_SSJ9Kevin - Mafia
lil-Inferno - Mafia
Generalpie - Doctor
Echo - Townie

Dark_Marine - Doctor
stickynote - Village idiot

HailFire - Townie
NudeRaider - Deerwhale

I have sorted that list in 3 groups:
1st: uncertain
2nd: fairly sure
3rd: very sure

Discuss.

It's a shame neither the imprisoned spoke up nor any of the doctors PMed me. Would have made this list easier and more reliable.

Damn am i really that obvious! well at least someone knows i'm teh doctor. but, your not the first to know. ;) that fact that i was gone the first night and the fact that no doctors protected anyone proves my innosence. lol that was my proof i mentioned earlier.

None.

Nov 24 2008, 12:35 pm Vi3t-X Post #305

This STILL doesn't explain how I was faultily lynched. :crazy:

None.

Nov 24 2008, 1:22 pm NudeRaider Post #306

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Vi3t-X
This STILL doesn't explain how I was faultily lynched. :crazy:
I think that is supposed to explain it:
Quote from Greo
Phobos had lucked out once again. Somehow, he survived the brawl, even when the odds were against him.
But yeah, as you said, that doesn't explain it. ;)

Nov 24 2008, 1:41 pm Phobos Post #307

Are you sure about that?

What am I, if your susspicitons are right? :wtfage:

this is signature

Nov 24 2008, 2:42 pm NudeRaider Post #308

dead

Nov 24 2008, 2:49 pm Phobos Post #309

Are you sure about that?

omg I completely forgot I was Fussion, and then I didn't read Greo's post :P Greo don't dissapear in the future or else I'll make you dissapear from earth's surface :P

this is signature

Nov 24 2008, 3:49 pm NudeRaider Post #310

Haha Phobos, you just made me like you.
Sorry that I killed you, but well you didn't seem to care anyway.

Nov 24 2008, 5:11 pm Oyen Post #311

So...Phobos was the other fusion I was looking for before I died. Darn. :-_-:

None.

Nov 24 2008, 5:32 pm Phobos Post #312

Are you sure about that?

Quote from NudeRaider
Haha Phobos, you just made me like you.
Sorry that I killed you, but well you didn't seem to care anyway.
Haha, if I entered in shock and tried to convince everyone otherwise, everyone would have jumped in the bandwagon- As usual.

this is signature

Nov 25 2008, 2:17 am Vi3t-X Post #313

I STILL DONT GET WHY I DIED. :crazy:

None.

Nov 25 2008, 3:39 am stickynote Post #314

Didn't come up with much new. I found l)ark_SSJ9Kevin's behavior a little suspicious throughout the game - especially that he voted against me on the Nerdy lynch for no apparent reason. So I looked if there were any clues against him and yes I found something:
great power could refer to l)ark_SSJ9Kevin. Super Saiyan forms wield great power.
"Nooblet" could point to his signature "Ugh - I'm such a noob".

That sounds reasonable. I didn't notice the SS.

Quote from lil-Inferno
I vote stickynote :-/.
EDIT: I just realized there's another clue against lil-Inferno:
The subtitle of this day says "DAY 4: I can dance all day."
His avatar looks like it's dancing.

I vote lil inferno.

None.

Nov 25 2008, 6:56 am NudeRaider Post #315

I'm a mean bitch. I don't want to get stickynot the satisfaction of being lynched.
I change my vote to lil-Inferno.

Seriously, he's probably Mafia, so no reason to sacrifice our village idiot just yet.
Please some more voting action. We need a clear majority for lil-Inferno because stickynote got voted first which means he would be lynched in case of a tie (unless Greo thinks more randomness would be cool).

Nov 25 2008, 7:01 am Echo Post #316

I vote Generalpie.
By the way, I'm not sure if this is of any importance but I think this is a major clue.
two tommy guns

None.

Nov 25 2008, 1:52 pm NudeRaider Post #317

Quote from Echo
I vote Generalpie.
By the way, I'm not sure if this is of any importance but I think this is a major clue.
two tommy guns
I also thought about that since Greo used in the first post too. But how do you connect it with Generalpie?

Nov 25 2008, 7:40 pm Vi3t-X Post #318

He voted Pie first, then posted an interpretation. He isn't basing his vote off of that interpretation.

None.

Nov 25 2008, 8:13 pm NudeRaider Post #319

Vote tally:
Echo :: Dark_Marine -> Generalpie
Dark_Marine :: stickynote
lil-inferno :: stickynote (2)
NudeRaider :: l)ark_ssj9Kevin -> lil-Inferno
stickynote :: lil-Inferno (2)

Abstain: Generalpie

Echo, I can see why you vote Generalpie. I'm also not sure if we can buy his medic role.
But please don't waste your vote on him. I don't see him get two other votes.
You should change your vote to lil-Inferno. It's pretty likely that he's Mafia.
We have 3 possible clues against him, the Molotov one probably being the strongest.

Nov 25 2008, 10:12 pm Echo Post #320

Sorry lil-Inferno, but that dancing thing, I'm going to have to go with that because it's pretty obvious.
I change to lil-inferno.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 14 15 16 17 18 >
  Back to forum