Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: Temple Siege Tournament
Temple Siege Tournament
Oct 26 2008, 1:16 am
By: ClansAreForGays
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 67 >

Nov 1 2008, 4:19 pm Lt.Church Post #61

O_o thanks? XD ^^ , still dont have a set team i guess?

None.

Nov 1 2008, 9:18 pm ClansAreForGays Post #62

...Pigy will be with Echo&Zell

Sorry Church :(

Nov 1 2008, 11:17 pm ClansAreForGays Post #63

VIET! I need you to tell me when you're ready on West, unless ur not banned anymore.

Nov 1 2008, 11:20 pm Vi3t-X Post #64

Testing Testing 123.

None.

Nov 1 2008, 11:58 pm ClansAreForGays Post #65

viet where the fuck did u go?

Nov 2 2008, 1:42 am Riney Post #66

Thigh high affectionado

Tourny is unfair, judges refuse to look at Exploit replays.

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Nov 2 2008, 1:52 am ClansAreForGays Post #67

I just watched it with you....

I don't need to see the very end of ur hour long replay to know that the teleporter teleports you.... You should be happy I gave ppl like you a second chance anyways. Luring the enemy into their teleporter is a tactic. And they were a rine, not a volt, so you didn't have to.

If you think something is broken, you have to beat me and moose with it.

And to clear some other shit up - it is NOT cheating if your bat/volt and splash/storm your comp team spwns. I was very specific about the rules.

Nov 2 2008, 6:02 am Riney Post #68

Thigh high affectionado

You refuesed the watch the part where it happened, and it is indeed an exploit, why so serious?

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Nov 2 2008, 5:56 pm ClansAreForGays Post #69

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
You refuesed the watch the part where it happened, and it is indeed an exploit, why so serious?
It's not an exploit. Try googling emergent gameplay. Creativity will not be punished.

Nov 3 2008, 4:46 am DaltonSerdynski Post #70

Hey! Heck where was the message of the tournament? I was told by ryu. that cafg said it was on the 10th of nov. on a wensday. THEN i hear now that it has started and we missed the start and make ups because we were not ready on the date set.
Yes its are fault for not being ready on the date BUT WE DIDNT KNOW wtf Please someone give me info I asked someone in op sen and they told me "fuck off" -.-

-Dalton

None.

Nov 3 2008, 6:19 am Riney Post #71

Thigh high affectionado

So now that its been said to give an unfair advantage (Not to ruin anyones ego), what happens to the tourny now?

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Nov 3 2008, 6:39 am UnholyUrine Post #72

To be fair, I'd give credit to those who realized that o.O.... And at This point, you can't really say anything other than that they were able to discover an unfair strategy that wasn't known before. There really isn't anything one can do ^.^.. and neways, it's just a game. They're meant to be exploited in someway or another... Emergence Gameplay yo!... Stacked Hydraz n Floating Drones XD.

TY for pointing it out, and yea... don't argue over it. <3

None.

Nov 3 2008, 7:00 am Moose Post #73

We live in a society.

Except.... it wasn't really not known before. I've known about it for months. I've done it to other players. And I've never lost because it was done to me. In fact... I can't even remember actually being tricked into the teleporter, ever.
Should the teleports be disabled when enemies are near? Yes.
Should this be considered an unfair advantage? Not really. It isn't as if the trick can only be used against one team only.
Should the fact that they aren't affect the tournament? Not really. There is no indication that a teleport would be disabled, so you should know better than to talk into the teleporter.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 3 2008, 7:05 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Nov 3 2008, 8:08 am Riney Post #74

Thigh high affectionado

It really wasnt being tricked into doing it as much as it is SC ording melee units to attack nearby targets when not told to hold position.

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Nov 3 2008, 12:32 pm Vi3t-X Post #75

Enable the feature to enable and/or disable teleporters.

Gfg.

None.

Nov 3 2008, 2:52 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #76

my subject was ignored ;_;

None.

Nov 3 2008, 4:25 pm Vi3t-X Post #77

From what I know, you had until Saturday.

None.

Nov 3 2008, 7:23 pm ClansAreForGays Post #78

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
So now that its been said to give an unfair advantage (Not to ruin anyones ego), what happens to the tourny now?
You haven't proved that even a little, and I've already debunked your argument. If you want to keep posting here start by quoting one of my multiple points and try and give some kind of coherent rebuttal. There are 2 ways to argue with someone: 1) Use logic and specific examples to prove your point. 2) Post images of their fatass that they carelessly let surface on the internet.
I've done the former leaving me only the later.

Nov 3 2008, 8:49 pm ClansAreForGays Post #79

I was disappointed you never came dalton, as with medusa's team.

Just for some polling info, who actually assim rushed in their match? Were any games won by having majority assim control over map?

Nov 3 2008, 8:52 pm Riney Post #80

Thigh high affectionado

So far Im the only one with screenshots proving my arguement.

.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 67 >
  Back to forum