Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Whatever happened to splitscreen?
Whatever happened to splitscreen?
Oct 19 2008, 2:04 am
By: dumbducky
Pages: < 1 2 3

Nov 14 2008, 2:43 am Kinetic Post #41

Golden eye was the BomB! i miss that game so much.

None.

Nov 14 2008, 5:28 am FatalException Post #42

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Nothing like destroying spawner after spawner and never actually getting to Skorm
D00d, did you get all the runestones? You have to before you can even get to his level... Gawd. Nub. :P

None.

Dec 18 2008, 7:01 pm DaltonSerdynski Post #43

man back in the day I would alywas have someone come over and play n64. perfect dark with me vs him with two team of bots as a war breaks out was the best memory other than the ownage from golden eye. Golden Eye I remeber when I became so good at the game I knew the spawn points in the libaray and roxied them and got a flawless just buy killing him when he responded XD. lately I have been doing lan partys with a couple friends that come over and weill play halo 2,3, gow 2 , r6v2 on two tvs and theres about 8 of us and just have a blast XD. What Im working on next is get a second set of guitar hero world tour so we can have a band play off and see how that goes ;D

Man I love split screen I hope they come out with more of it

None.

Jan 20 2009, 6:25 am blacklight28 Post #44

Damn, I remember playing Halo 1 and 2 split screen. I was always glitching with my friend. Man, we found so many glitches... It was insane how much we glitched.

None.

Jan 29 2009, 5:15 am DaltonSerdynski Post #45

the super bounces and gernade jumps...Lol I wonder how people are suppose to find that stuff if they never even know what a gernade jump is...they should put that in the manual for peepz who dont play online...XD there mssing out

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum