Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: BWAI Gold Final
BWAI Gold Final
Oct 12 2008, 6:44 pm
By: bajadulce  

Oct 12 2008, 6:44 pm bajadulce Post #1

Hello SEN Modders! I wanted to upload my LAST non-grafted Ai project. As well as link you to the Challenge in the Melee forums.

Download:
BWAI Gold Final
* Supports any Scraft version including Multiplayer Bnet! All players will need to be running the mod however.
* Standalone program. There are no installation files to deal with.
* Supports any map including your own!

The mod includes 2 versions that showcase our best Starcraft AI scripts over the project's history. Both utilize PyAI and it's special ability to perform external jump calls allowing the computer to randomly select from a database of scripts. More randomness = more replayability = more fun! Every game will be a different experience and there's something for every skill level.

Racine's Rebels features our best insane AI's. The scripts vary in difficulty and no two will be alike. Be warned! Some games may be borderline impossible, especially for those new to the experience. The majority of players will have difficulty dealing with a single cpu opponent, and we truly mean the majority of players! If you're a nutcase or just a badass, give 1v2 a try.

Entropy II is a non-cheating opponent which some may already be familiar with. The mod receives no extra money whatsoever and is intended for the casual Scraft gamer as well as newcomers. A 1v2 game however may just surprise you.

BWAI Melee Challenge II was built exclusively for BWAI Gold as a fun way to test your mad playing skillz or just impress the hell out of everyone! Give it a try and thnx for your support.

The following scripts have earned a place in BWAI Gold:
Adun, Ahzz, Ashara, Avance70, EasyChat, IskatuMesk, Peppe, Racine, Rama, Raynor, QOB, Zbath II, Zelduck, and finally ZONS.

Thnx to all those modders and fans that have supported this project.
Source @ Bwai.com

So check it out... fun when you're bored stiff or just wanna have something to warm up with.

Death Match Mode might be more interesting to modders as it involves triggers as well as features Clan[MM}'s very own IskatuMesk's ZONS.
Also, if any Clan[MM] member participates in the Challenge, I will be sure to add the famous mudkip clan tag! Do Clan[MM] Proud and REPRESENT! ..

...Now back to my "real" modding project.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 15 2008, 6:57 pm by bajadulce. Reason: Final version updated

None.

Oct 12 2008, 6:58 pm Corbo Post #2

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

I suck at melee but I'm in :P

fuck you all

Oct 12 2008, 7:17 pm Corbo Post #3

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

lawl, I got 7960 and they tripled me.
I guess reverse turtling doesn't work on them :P

Replay score 224 :P protoss vs protoss

fuck you all

Options