Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Ideas for Mafia roles
Ideas for Mafia roles
Sep 23 2008, 12:29 am
By: Greo
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 79 >

Sep 24 2008, 11:51 am Hug A Zergling Post #81

Its the same role too? i thought it was just the same name....

Believe me though, i didn't copy it! :dontgetit:

None.

Sep 24 2008, 12:17 pm Biophysicist Post #82

I believe you Hug A Zergling, it seems like the sort of thing people might come up with twice. At least if the people in question know the meaning of the name, which you clearly do.

None.

Sep 24 2008, 5:56 pm Lingie Post #83

Stealing a mafia role isn't necessarily plagiarism. It's just stupid. And people should be able to come up with their own names. That's all I'm saying. There's really no argument here. We agree.

Yeah, it is stupid, when the topic's name is New Roles, and not "Hey, Look at this old maplantis page and find something like, then call it your own!".

It probably would have been better if that link wasn't posted.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Sep 24 2008, 7:06 pm lil-Inferno Post #84

Just here for the pie

Warning: Lulz roles incoming, even though they aren't funny.

Dora The Explorer: This person explores the mafia's minds with the help of her map and learns all of their identites.

lil-Inferno: This player contains win, and can never die and summons a Lolcano to burn everybody in fiery lolz.

Sep 24 2008, 7:21 pm Dapperdan Post #85

The only possible explanation is that hug a zergling is tuxlar in disguise. O.o

None.

Sep 24 2008, 7:35 pm Lingie Post #86

Anything is possible, though sometimes heavily doubtful.

Sep 26 2008, 2:02 am Hug A Zergling Post #87

You seriously dont believe me... :dontgetit:
When have I ever deceived you guys?
I swear, I didn't plagiarize. Not my style.

None.

Sep 26 2008, 2:51 am Vi3t-X Post #88

We need to make mafia more indepth. Make it CSish. "Townsperson purchased a firearm, they wound the opposing mafia". "Mafian purchased body armour, one damage counter removed". "Zombie purchased some life insurance, they become a retarded townsperson".
Etcetera

None.

Sep 26 2008, 4:12 am Lingie Post #89

Lingie purchased a Dildo. +3 ATK. +1 Poison Damage.

Sep 26 2008, 4:23 am Oyen Post #90

Here's an idea:

The Disarmer: A town-aligned person. Every night, this person can choose a player to disarm by pming moose. If that player is a mafia member or boondock, that player's hit for that night is cancelled. If the person is not a mafia/boondock, then nothing happens. Either way, the Disarmer will not receive any message stating whether his disarm ability worked or not.

None.

Sep 26 2008, 10:47 am Dapperdan Post #91

Quote from Oyen
\ Either way, the Disarmer will not receive any message stating whether his disarm ability worked or not.

I think that's the only thing that is different about it. And it doesn't make sense.

None.

Sep 26 2008, 1:48 pm Oyen Post #92

Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Oyen
\ Either way, the Disarmer will not receive any message stating whether his disarm ability worked or not.

I think that's the only thing that is different about it. And it doesn't make sense.
Different from what?

None.

Sep 28 2008, 3:18 am Hug A Zergling Post #93

I think we should have an entire starcraft themed Starcraft. People would be civilians and Mafia could be like, Infested Terrans. Lots of other roles could be made into units too, like Doctor = Medic, and Boondock Saint a ghost. Then there would be a lot of new roles too. I think this would be cool. (Obviously, im taking these ideas from tassadar.)

None.

Sep 28 2008, 3:33 am Vi3t-X Post #94

But then Mafia would die.
And then re-incarnated, with the townsperson now ANOTHER mafia. It would be a legit zombie role however.

None.

Sep 28 2008, 3:35 am FatalException Post #95

Quote from Oyen
Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Oyen

Different from what?
I would guess Psycho.
Quote from Hug A Zergling
I think we should have an entire starcraft themed Starcraft. People would be civilians and Mafia could be like, Infested Terrans. Lots of other roles could be made into units too, like Doctor = Medic, and Boondock Saint a ghost. Then there would be a lot of new roles too. I think this would be cool. (Obviously, im taking these ideas from tassadar.)
Starcraft-themed Starcraft? :P

None.

Sep 28 2008, 3:36 am Lingie Post #96

I think he meant Starcraft themed Mafia.

That gives me an idea for a Speed Mafia..

Sep 28 2008, 4:19 am Biophysicist Post #97

Quote from Hug A Zergling

Do you mean a game of SEN mafia with all the roles named after SC units, or an SC map with each unit being a role?

None.

Sep 28 2008, 2:06 pm Dapperdan Post #98

Quote from Oyen
Quote from Dapperdan
Quote from Oyen

Different from what?

Any other role that we've had before. There are several 'disarmer' roles that have been around for ages.

None.

Sep 28 2008, 3:42 pm Vi3t-X Post #99

If there is a starcraft mafia, I'm Fenix, hands down. You can never kill me. I'll be forever revived. :D

None.

Sep 28 2008, 9:47 pm Hug A Zergling Post #100

Whoops. StarCraft themed mafia, a mafia game with Starcraft like roles.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 79 >
  Back to forum