Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: 9/11 Conspiracy
9/11 Conspiracy
Sep 5 2008, 1:13 am
By: midget_man_66
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9

Sep 25 2008, 12:49 am A_of-s_t Post #161

aka idmontie

"There is no 9/11 conspiracy you morons"

The last comic in that page helps me sleep at night when I think it was a planned demolition that took out the towers.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Sep 25 2008, 2:43 am MillenniumArmy Post #162

You know what helps me sleep? The fact that I know something about structural mechanics as opposed to nothing just like pretty much what most all the people who believe a controlled demolition took place.

Seriously, I don't get why so many people insist on believing that the WTC towers fell due to a collapse when they know absolutely nothing about structural mechanics. The best i've seen is this. But even here a lot of the letters are mostly bs and lack much credibility as they can easily be edited, taken out of context, or have made up information/test data especially when you don't know much about the authors' backgrounds. (And most unfortunately, sites like popular mechanics have already rebuked pretty much all of the arguments presented in these letters).

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Sep 25 2008, 2:56 am by MillenniumArmy.

None.

Sep 26 2008, 11:46 pm poiuy_qwert Post #163

PyMS and ProTRG developer

I don't think it was a conspiracy, and I have never studied structural mechanics nor engineering, but I still find MA's facts painfully obvious, and correct. Just my opinion.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9
  Back to forum