Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: POST YOUS PIX
POST YOUS PIX
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 13 2007, 12:28 am
By: ~:Deathawk:~
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15

May 9 2008, 8:21 am Excalibur Post #281

The sword and the faith

I can confidently state that you all you muscle heads for the past 2 pages or so that have been going on, are not attractive what so ever. This opinion is mine (bisexual) and that of 3 of my female friends (mostly straight.) who think you all look too much like wiggers or guedos(sp?). :|

Protip: American Eagle / Hollister / Ect are for assholes and internet tough guys. Neither of which are anything to be proud of. :-_-:

Veins as Farty has clearly stated many times are disgusting. Id rather fuck a whore with a knife. :crazy:

Body builders look like they have tumors all over them, equally disgusting. I cant see why anyone would do that to themselves.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 9 2008, 9:41 am IskatuMesk Post #282

Lord of the Locker Room

but you all got the hots for me so it's all good

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

May 9 2008, 7:36 pm Syphon Post #283

Quote from Excalibur
I can confidently state that you all you muscle heads for the past 2 pages or so that have been going on, are not attractive what so ever. This opinion is mine (bisexual) and that of 3 of my female friends (mostly straight.) who think you all look too much like wiggers or guedos(sp?). :|

Protip: American Eagle / Hollister / Ect are for assholes and internet tough guys. Neither of which are anything to be proud of. :-_-:

Veins as Farty has clearly stated many times are disgusting. Id rather fuck a whore with a knife. :crazy:

Body builders look like they have tumors all over them, equally disgusting. I cant see why anyone would do that to themselves.

Wiggers are never overly muscular. They're skinny fat.

None.

May 9 2008, 7:53 pm Snipe Post #284

how am i wigger if i workout? what.. I am just hawt, don't hate on me..

None.

May 9 2008, 8:17 pm Syphon Post #285

Do you work out ANYTHING but your trapes? You fat.

Working out just for the sake of working out is pointless.

None.

May 9 2008, 8:46 pm Brontobyte Post #286

Quote from Syphon

Not really. I know this one kid who graduated last year. He came into High School freshman year and when he left, he left with 24 inch biceps. I kid you not. This kid began BFS (Bigger(Better)Faster(Fatter)Stronger(Slower) freshman year and finished every day, as much as I can remember at 5pm when school was out at ~2:30pm. This kid did it just to be strong. Literally. He was intimidating. He was the type of guy that if he said "jump", you said "how high?". :w00t:

None.

May 9 2008, 10:28 pm Syphon Post #287

That's pointless. Sure he's strong in one motion, but he wouldn't know how to fight or do anything with the strength.

None.

May 9 2008, 11:25 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #288

Quote from Excalibur

Everybody has their own taste, and it's appreciated that you wouldn't say something as general as that, because it's totally not true. Let's try not to diss people about how they look and dress, guys. Half the time I think it's just personal attacks anyway. Guaranteed if Voy puts a muscular picture of him in american eagle/etc. clothes(not saying that he does wear that type of clothes), something like that doesn't get said about him.

running the 800m, sucky race

ah.

None.

May 9 2008, 11:43 pm Syphon Post #289

What was your time?

None.

May 9 2008, 11:59 pm ~:Deathawk:~ Post #290

lol, 2:21 my second time doing it. my first time i ran a 2:20

i hate 800 and outdoor track compared to indoor. :| The 800 is no fun compared to 1000m. (my 1000m is 2:56, my 800 is 2:20) :\

None.

May 10 2008, 12:15 am Syphon Post #291

Quote from ~:Deathawk:~
lol, 2:21 my second time doing it. my first time i ran a 2:20

i hate 800 and outdoor track compared to indoor. :| The 800 is no fun compared to 1000m. (my 1000m is 2:56, my 800 is 2:20) :\

Eh. That's alright. I've only ran the 800 once, when I was in grade 9 and ran a 2:30. My 1k time would be equally terrible, even though it's not a race here. My friend ran a 4:00 flat 1500 a couple days ago. Now THAT was impressive. :P

Sprints ftw.

None.

May 10 2008, 3:25 am Snipe Post #292

Quote from Syphon

i didn't know you were so knowledgeable about nothing. It is traps.. and second yes.. that is an old picture. Working out to get physically fit, and not fall into mainstream (fat America) is best thing.. There is never a 'No point" to workout.. Plus that is an old picture.. i am 2x that size.

None.

May 10 2008, 3:34 am Echo Post #293

bf%?

None.

May 10 2008, 3:47 am ClansAreForGays Post #294

Quote from Excalibur

You pretend you're a vampire.

You are not allowed to have opinions.

May 10 2008, 4:07 am Echo Post #295

American Eagle / Hollister / Etc are for faggots and pretty boys.

None.

May 10 2008, 4:15 am Syphon Post #296

Quote from Snipe
Quote from Syphon

i didn't know you were so knowledgeable about nothing. It is traps.. and second yes.. that is an old picture. Working out to get physically fit, and not fall into mainstream (fat America) is best thing.. There is never a 'No point" to workout.. Plus that is an old picture.. i am 2x that size.

Being muscular does not equal being physically fit. Sorry. Especially just having a massive upper trapezium. Congratulations, you can retract your scapula and shrug well. :lol:

And yes I'm knowledgeable about damn near everything.

None.

May 10 2008, 6:08 am Echo Post #297

Quote from name:Merrell
Echo, you are fucking retarded. I wear AE/Hollister on an almost daily basis. They are nice clothes, and I don't think you should label people who wear them.
It's what I think, calm down.

None.

May 10 2008, 11:48 am ~:Deathawk:~ Post #298

Quote from Echo
Quote from name:Merrell
Echo, you are fucking retarded. I wear AE/Hollister on an almost daily basis. They are nice clothes, and I don't think you should label people who wear them.
It's what I think, calm down.
He thinks you're fucking retarded. Calm down.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15
  Back to forum