Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: StarCraft DotA
StarCraft DotA
Jul 9 2008, 6:30 pm
By: Kwodahn_120
Pages: < 1 2 3

Aug 19 2008, 12:43 pm NudeRaider Post #41

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from ClansAreForGays
That was some serious ownage Nude.

But you are wrong about 1 thing. Temple Siege is the true Dota for starcraft.
OK, didn't know about temple siege before. I played it now and it's really well made too. The only thing I don't like is that there's no means of escaping and limited lives.
If you get trapped you're in trouble. I like it better that your respawning time increases with level ups but you can revive unlimited times.

Quote from Kwodahn_120
Please,, I need advices to my map... I fix my grammar,, I'm going to fix the spell casting sistem and fix some unused triggers when you choose a hero...
If you lack english skills I can over all strings in your map and fix them. Just PM me and attach the latest version.
I haven't played your map yet, but if you're on europe we can do some test games and I will surely be able to give you some suggestions.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[11:29 pm]
Vrael -- poopee poopee
[09:21 pm]
Butch -- peepee poopoo
[06:56 pm]
lil-Inferno -- peepee poopoo
[2024-2-24. : 9:49 am]
IlyaSnopchenko -- So I wouldn't really call it "mine" by now, it's a collaborative effort. And who can forget C(a)Hek's ceaseless testing efforts and advice
[2024-2-24. : 9:48 am]
IlyaSnopchenko -- It would not have been possible without the participation of jun3hong - who has created the sounds, the portraits and the new wireframes, among other things - and Warchief, the author of the story
[2024-2-24. : 9:45 am]
IlyaSnopchenko -- Thank you
[2024-2-24. : 6:37 am]
kgh829 -- IlyaSnopchenko
IlyaSnopchenko shouted: kgh829 Been using that for a while and yes, it's awesome.
I just checked out your campaign, and it's absolutely insane. The direction and new graphics are fantastic. Personally, I think the dialogue is a bit too long, but it was an extremely impressive piece of art. The AI voices are also excellent. If the quality is this good, it's definitely worth paying for
[2024-2-23. : 4:15 pm]
IlyaSnopchenko -- kgh829
kgh829 shouted: Has anyone tried Elevenlabs? I watched Executor Nral's youtube and was very impressed
Been using that for a while and yes, it's awesome.
[2024-2-23. : 2:36 pm]
NudeRaider -- :wob:
[2024-2-23. : 7:58 am]
kgh829 -- I found that the price was very reasonable, so I'm seriously considering using it for the map I'm working on
Please log in to shout.

Members Online: lil-Inferno, jun3hong, ClansAreForGays