Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: Obama or McCain?
Obama or McCain?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jul 4 2008, 6:22 am
By: MillenniumArmy
Pages: < 1 2 3 437 >

Polls
Who would you pick?
Who would you pick?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Obama 100

80%
None.
McCain 26

21%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 126 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Jul 6 2008, 2:59 am Falkoner Post #21

Seriously, who would be a BETTER president??

Romney :)

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:02 am CecilSunkure Post #22

Well I'd rather have Romney than Obama (I dont know who romney is :lol:)

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:09 am KrayZee Post #23

Quote from Echo
I agree that we should stay in the war against terror. I rather be in war than be a sitting duck waiting for the terrorists to attack again. It's funny how most of the people who are against the war didn't do their research and most of them never had relatives who got killed in 9/11.
No one is complaining about war on Afghanistan, it's Iraq that we're talking about. Would you rather have your friends and families die in a war we never asked for by Bush and have economical problems in the country, or helping itself to become a better country?

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:11 am KrayZee Post #24

Quote from name:O)Silent
Allright throughout Obama's campaign, he's pretty much riled up younger ppl mainly with him being black. I was espiacally apalled with one of Obama's adds that said ONLY that he understood what young adults going through college have to put up with, debts and all. The add also said he was the candidate for our generation.

If I had to guess, I would say Obama is the anti-christ, and in 4 yrs, being the re-election, the world will end (lol). Look at him! What is it that riles everyone up to vote for him? Mcain actually has reasons for ppl to vote for him, as with Obama he's like: "Vote for me, I'm black and I dont wanna be in Iraq!"

Seriously, who would be a BETTER president, why the hell would obama be better than Mcain??
According to Obama's emails, he actually quotes individuals who have donated him $25 - $100 that happened to be around in their 40s, 50s and 60s. I doubt that he's gathering all of the young citizens to vote for him. Don't jump to conclusions here.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:13 am Falkoner Post #25

Would you rather have your friends and families die in a war we never asked for by Bush and have economical problems in the country, or helping itself to become a better country?

All of you act like people die in this war as often as they did in Vietnam or other wars, the casualties of the army in this war are very very slim.

You may say we are losing lives being there, but we are truly saving lives, even if they are not American lives, it's for the lives of those living in Iraq that we fight, not for ourselves.

According to Obama's emails, he actually quotes individuals who have donated him $25 - $100 that happened to be around in their 40s, 50s and 60s. I doubt that he's gathering all of the young citizens to vote for him. Don't jump to conclusions here.

Did they happen to be black? Or did he leave that little tid-bit out?

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:14 am CecilSunkure Post #26

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Echo
I agree that we should stay in the war against terror. I rather be in war than be a sitting duck waiting for the terrorists to attack again. It's funny how most of the people who are against the war didn't do their research and most of them never had relatives who got killed in 9/11.
No one is complaining about war on Afghanistan, it's Iraq that we're talking about. Would you rather have your friends and families die in a war we never asked for by Bush and have economical problems in the country, or helping itself to become a better country?

Ok first of all, there are other ppl in the government BESIDES Bush.. He wasn't the only deciding factor in the war in Iraq. Also, it isn't only a war on terrorism, its a war against terrorism equipped with weapons of destruction and mabye mass destruction. In I think Fox News online there was/is an article on toxin shells found in Iraq, which spread a lethal but non human-human transmittable poison. That means if they found 2, there will definately be more. If we hadn't entered Iraq, those who were in Afghanistan who escaped to Iraq may very well be threatening the US with these weapons!

So when yorur saying you hate Bush, your saying you hate bush and half of the government, half that WILL BE THERE EVEN IF Obama is elected!

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:15 am KrayZee Post #27

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Echo

Ok first of all, there are other ppl in the government BESIDES Bush.. He wasn't the only deciding factor in the war in Iraq. Also, it isn't only a war on terrorism, its a war against terrorism equipped with weapons of destruction and mabye mass destruction. In I think Fox News online there was/is an article on toxin shells found in Iraq, which spread a lethal but non human-human transmittable poison. That means if they found 2, there will definately be more. If we hadn't entered Iraq, those who were in Afghanistan who escaped to Iraq may very well be threatening the US with these weapons!

So when yorur saying you hate Bush, your saying you hate bush and half of the government, half that WILL BE THERE EVEN IF Obama is elected!
Fox News is bullshit. That republican news network criticizes Barack Obama a lot for no reason.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:17 am CecilSunkure Post #28

Well I don't care what they say about Obama, the fact is that Iraq had or has had those toxin shells, and I feel a lot safer with the US rooting these things out than the terrorists runnng around free KrayZee.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:18 am Falkoner Post #29

He made a very valid point, people keep accusing Bush of everything that happens in the US, when the President really does not have THAT much power, the Senate and HoR had to back him up, in any of the decisions he made.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:22 am KrayZee Post #30

Say what? Half of the government? Since where did that came from?

Well I don't care what they say about Obama, the fact is that Iraq had or has had those toxin shells, and I feel a lot safer with the US rooting these things out than the terrorists runnng around free KrayZee.
I believe you never heard of the bombing in London. They're running around free already, and isn't Osama Bin Ladin hiding whatsoever? Look, I'm a US Marine myself and I have been involved in Iraq. And I never heard of toxin shells before...

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:22 am CecilSunkure Post #31

Quote from Falkoner
[quote]
He made a very valid point, people keep accusing Bush of everything that happens in the US, when the President really does not have THAT much power, the Senate and HoR had to back him up, in any of the decisions he made.

Well the main point of my post was the toxin shells, and by all means search through Fox for the article, though it may have been in another news site.. But I personally don't like the news at all, and I don't care what they say about which candidate, I was just interested in the article.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:23 am KrayZee Post #32

Quote from Falkoner

Ahem, elaborate.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:26 am CecilSunkure Post #33

Quote from KrayZee

I believe you never heard of the bombing in London. They're running around free already, and isn't Osama Bin Ladin hiding whatsoever? Look, I'm a US Marine myself and I have been involved in Iraq. And I never heard of toxin shells before...

Ok, they bombed in London, I heard of it. But how many ppl does it take to organize a bombing compared to the launching of missles??

I actually heard of this arrticle from a Marine that was in Iraq, and he said that the two men who found the shell underground almost died from it.

Elaborate? Well the US isn't a dictatorship and Bush wasn't the only person to decide to go into Iraq. If he was, he would never had succeeded. I very much doubt that Bush was even the guy who came up with the idea of moving into Iraq, many other ppl in the government were involved.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:31 am KrayZee Post #34

Quote from KrayZee

Ok, they bombed in London, I heard of it. But how many ppl does it take to organize a bombing compared to the launching of missles??

I actually heard of this arrticle from a Marine that was in Iraq, and he said that the two men who found the shell underground almost died from it.

Elaborate? Well the US isn't a dictatorship and Bush wasn't the only person to decide to go into Iraq. If he was, he would never had succeeded. I very much doubt that Bush was even the guy who came up with the idea of moving into Iraq, many other ppl in the government were involved.
...did you just say missiles? We hardly found any weapons of mass destruction. Look, most of Iraq is doing are road bombs and suicidal tactics. The majority of the United States are against the war and the majority of Iraqi citizens are against the war. Saddam Hussein is done for years ago, I don't know what is the point of the war on Iraq.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:31 am Echo Post #35

I regret saying this because I'm a proud American, but the American citizens are nothing but dumb fucking hypocrites. When 9/11 happened, everyone supported the war on terror, this involves the War in Iraq. Bush isn't the only one who is in the government. He proposed the idea, the American citizens supported it, and the congress agreed to go to war. Why is it that when America makes a mistake, which I wouldn't even call a mistake, they blame it on the president only?

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:34 am MillenniumArmy Post #36

Why is it that when America makes a mistake, which I wouldn't even call a mistake, they blame it on the president only?
Ad hoc fallacy.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:36 am KrayZee Post #37

Quote from Echo
I regret saying this because I'm a proud American, but the American citizens are nothing but dumb fucking hypocrites. When 9/11 happened, everyone supported the war on terror, this involves the War in Iraq. Bush isn't the only one who is in the government. He proposed the idea, the American citizens supported it, and the congress agreed to go to war. Why is it that when America makes a mistake, which I wouldn't even call a mistake, they blame it on the president only?
We the people, proposed to find and assassinate Osama Bin Ladin. How did Iraq get involved?

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:46 am CecilSunkure Post #38

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Echo
We the people, proposed to find and assassinate Osama Bin Ladin. How did Iraq get involved?

Thats jsut a cheap cop out lol

To find Osama before something else happened, it wouldn't require only assasins, it would require a large military force.

And no, they weren't just missles, i said toxin shells. Its been on TV and on the internet a few times. If one would expload while there was any wind, the toxin would be carried of a span of hundreds of miles, poisoning those in the area of effect, and with the war on iraq, wasnt it to persue the followers of movement and goal of Osama Bin Laden??

But I've got to say, the oil in Iraq must have made the decision to go into the country a lot easier :/

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:49 am KrayZee Post #39

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Echo

To find Osama before something else happened, it wouldn't require only assasins, it would require a large military force.

And no, they weren't just missles, i said toxin shells. Its been on TV and on the internet a few times. If one would expload while there was any wind, the toxin would be carried of a span of hundreds of miles, poisoning those in the area of effect, and with the war on iraq, wasnt it to persue the followers of movement and goal of Osama Bin Laden??

But I've got to say, the oil in Iraq must have made the decision to go into the country a lot easier :/

Since when is it involved with assassins? I only said assassinate cause it's a lot of a better word than kill.

None.

Jul 6 2008, 3:58 am CecilSunkure Post #40

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Echo

Since when is it involved with assassins? I only said assassinate cause it's a lot of a better word than kill.

Well uhm to assassinate implies small amounts of military. Anyways to 'kill' Obama it would have required a large military force, so you all agreed in the past to using a large military force, and if you thought you all wanted just a few men to kill Osama, you were wrong. And what is the point of only killing Osama anyways? That must have been an objective, but we also wanted to find any weapons of destruction and mass destruction, or prevent the terrorist from acquiring these things.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 437 >
  Back to forum