RISIN
Sep 9 2007, 7:52 am
By: SteamBoy  

Sep 15 2007, 4:59 am Jello-Jigglers Post #21

Yeah well just know I'll probably be on your back about it cause I actually want the map to succeed :) And lol your main post has been edited 32 times haha!!! silly steamboy can't make up his mind :lol:

None.

Sep 15 2007, 7:16 am SteamBoy Post #22

Quote from Jello-Jigglers
Yeah well just know I'll probably be on your back about it cause I actually want the map to succeed :) And lol your main post has been edited 32 times haha!!! silly steamboy can't make up his mind :lol:

Yha, I'll post some screen shot's of how I think the town is going to be I wish I had some help with terrain : (.
I'll post what I got now. Please please please! give contrustive critism, if you hate it! then say it please and tell me what to change, I dont care if you hurt my feelings! I want this game to have nice terrain haha.

thank you vary much for your statement in my map wanting to succeed, It gives me High Hope's in finishing this map.

and yha! you seen all the changes at first it was just a novel, then highlightend word's that were important then just kept changing haha! and it'll keep changing : )

None.

Sep 16 2007, 1:12 am Jello-Jigglers Post #23

Haha aight cool cool. Well if you are looking for help with terrain I do a little bit if you would like me to take a looksee. But don't feel forced cause i don't mind if you don't want it :) Just a thought anyways and yeah I'll at least tell you what I would do to make it better :D

None.

Sep 16 2007, 4:27 am qPirateKing Post #24

I think you have a talent for design. Your town is very clean and well-balanced. You make good use of isometrical terrain and buildings. It looks really good!

None.

Sep 16 2007, 5:34 am Excalibur Post #25

The sword and the faith

Update your SCMDraft. :|

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Sep 16 2007, 7:37 am SteamBoy Post #26

Haha aight cool cool. Well if you are looking for help with terrain I do a little bit if you would like me to take a looksee. But don't feel forced cause i don't mind if you don't want it :) Just a thought anyways and yeah I'll at least tell you what I would do to make it better :D

How about this, once I get to the point where I test, and let people test out bug's, if majority of the people don't like the terrain maybe i'll try exteneded terrain. Terrain for me is 1 big giant head ache, and I made over 30 diff layout's of the town before I actually stuck with the screen shot's you seen. It's tuff trying to create a town because to make a good town in isometrical it takes hudge amount of space let me tell you LOl. so give me few days few week's and you'll be definitly in my mind.

Quote from qPirateKing
I think you have a talent for design. Your town is very clean and well-balanced. You make good use of isometrical terrain and buildings. It looks really good!

Yha I try my best in trying to think of way's of what to do. Because for me to make a great city is using a bunch of space. something I need for this rpg. And your comment made me feel good that I should just try to do my best and if majority of people do not like it, I could always change the terrain. atleast I dont got to fuss with the triggers haha.

Quote from Excalibur
Update your SCMDraft. :|

I personally do not like SCMDraft, I was just using it to make screen shot's, because in X-tra Editor, the turret's are cut off Lol.
why I have SCMDraft? just a backup I guess, and to watch thing's die when I delete the unit's hahaha! good times.

None.

Sep 17 2007, 7:01 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #27

For some reason I cannot view your second ss(wa wa wa :( ) But from what I see it's good isometrics. I'm not sure how your planning on navigating through the town when it isn't large enough to walk through, but maybe I'm really missing something lol! unless if its supposed to be unnavigable :O As for everything else it looks legit :D . Good work! Now fill the rest of that space!!! :lol:

None.

Sep 23 2007, 12:15 am Dr. Brown Post #28

Is this project still going or is it dead? I would like to see this get made into a fully functional map seeing as I like the story line and ideas. Anywho the pics are looking nice but the minimap screams finish me haha! so get to work steamboy!!!!!

None.

Sep 24 2007, 10:10 pm SteamBoy Post #29

For some reason I cannot view your second ss(wa wa wa :( ) But from what I see it's good isometrics. I'm not sure how your planning on navigating through the town when it isn't large enough to walk through, but maybe I'm really missing something lol! unless if its supposed to be unnavigable :O As for everything else it looks legit :D . Good work! Now fill the rest of that space!!! :lol:

Im trying im trying! haha

Quote from Dr. Brown
Is this project still going or is it dead? I would like to see this get made into a fully functional map seeing as I like the story line and ideas. Anywho the pics are looking nice but the minimap screams finish me haha! so get to work steamboy!!!!!

It's still going, I got delayed because of work, damn 12 hour days haha. Don't worry Im trying my best to get this map finished.

I havnt really got far but Im praying I'll get somewhere soon.

None.

Sep 26 2007, 5:15 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #30

Oh good I thought you were abandoning the project but I'm glad this is not the case, well when work allows, get some work done. :)

None.

Oct 4 2007, 6:14 am SteamBoy Post #31

New Screenshot of terrain "file was uploaded by imageshack.us"
Sorry for the long wait Im trying to find time to work on this map! : )

None.

Oct 4 2007, 5:07 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #32

O nice I'll check it when I'm at my home comp(darn school comps block all images... :grrr: ) And if you need any testers i will go through the map with you(im us west normally) :D

None.

Oct 17 2007, 8:16 pm SteamBoy Post #33

- Project is held off until I reformat my computer. -

Damn virus's and spyware : (

None.

Options
  Back to forum