Amnesty?
Jun 22 2008, 3:15 pm
By: Jello-Jigglers  

Jun 22 2008, 3:15 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #1

So I befell upon this video a while ago and I saved it on my hard drive, and I was cleaning out some old files and decided this would be a good topic for good old sen. Tell me what you think of this one; this video, in essence, shows some crazy dude who wants a ton of crap for illegal aliens, and nothing for the actual citizens of the US. Should this type of amnesty be allowed? If anything like this ever gets passed I'm moving to Mexico and illegally immigrating to the US(not really but i would do something pretty drastic I'm sure)

Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP1UQMd7VMw

This also just shows how many wack jobs have seats up high in the gov't and in the legislature... I cannot believe he's still in chair after saying this one.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 22 2008, 3:42 pm by Jello-Jigglers.

None.

Jun 22 2008, 4:49 pm Centreri Post #2

Relatively ancient and inactive

.. Ya' gotta love America. Should not be allowed. I'm not going to pay for people who won't have to pay.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 22 2008, 5:42 pm by Centreri.

None.

Jun 22 2008, 5:54 pm Sael Post #3

Except that the bill was understandably shot down a year ago. It's out of date - not really worth discussing past news like this. Actually, the guy they were referring to called the bill a "piece of shit." The senate minority leader wasn't a big fan of it, surprising enough as that might have been with his being a Republican and all. Anyway, it's not totally uncommon to have bills swing in one particular direction in the expectations that the Senate or House will have it swing back towards the middle. We also don't know how well CNN interpreted the bill - no bills are actually as simple as we're ever reported to about.

None.

Jun 23 2008, 2:20 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #4

Quote from Sael
Except that the bill was understandably shot down a year ago. It's out of date - not really worth discussing past news like this. Actually, the guy they were referring to called the bill a "piece of shit." The senate minority leader wasn't a big fan of it, surprising enough as that might have been with his being a Republican and all. Anyway, it's not totally uncommon to have bills swing in one particular direction in the expectations that the Senate or House will have it swing back towards the middle. We also don't know how well CNN interpreted the bill - no bills are actually as simple as we're ever reported to about.
Well the rules didn't exactly say it had to be a current event?... But I'm glad to see you thought it was preposterous as well?

None.

Options
  Back to forum