Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Looking forward to SC2?
Looking forward to SC2?
Jun 11 2008, 5:10 am
By: NeutralGround  

Jun 13 2008, 7:03 pm NeutralGround Post #21

Quote from name:Ejac
The graphics aren't up to par yet, but if any of you have seen the beta screenshots of starcraft 1, neither were they, and according to Karune starcraft 2 is in 'pre-alpha'. The graphics were significantly improved a couple months though. I personaly believe that it will be a balanced game and if not, patches to come will fix it just like starcraft 1. I think most of you watched the history of starcraft in 7 minutes video. I think it's funny and will make immortals more unique the fact that they take 10 dammage from nukes, and the roach is not as strong as it sounds. There are a couple things I disagree with but I accept the fact the world doesn't revolve around me.

I happen to like the graphics in their current state. Originally, it was a little to colorful and what have you but the current build that they have leaves little to be desired, in my opinion. I especially like what they are doing with death animations and similar Eye Candy. I always thought it odd that my marines would explode from being stabbed.

And I love the Immortals. "They harder the hit, the stronger the shields", is an awesome mechanic.

None.

Options
  Back to forum