Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Badlands ramp
Badlands ramp
Jun 5 2008, 3:33 am
By: Twitch  

Jun 5 2008, 3:33 am Twitch Post #1

Well I thought I would try a bit of badlands work.Here is what I got.

So yeah tell me how I did.(I bet I suck at terrain :P)

None.

Jun 5 2008, 3:40 am stickynote Post #2

Alright, I don't think I've ever seen short structure ramps for low structure. I'm not going to say you suck, because you did say you were only fiddling around with badlands. Maybe those blocks can be removed, but, it can otherwise be easily covered up with sprites.

None.

Jun 5 2008, 4:54 am Falkoner Post #3

So, basically you took the mini-temple blend and tried to make ramps for it? From what I can see, it looks fine, a little too blocky for my liking though, it might be impossible to fix that though.

None.

Jun 5 2008, 5:05 pm Zergblender Post #4

I've done those ramps alot, there's a slight bit you can cover up some blocks, but you'll never get rid of them.

None.

Jun 5 2008, 5:53 pm New-Guy Post #5

I think the best way to cover it would be with sprites. But that's a really good blend.

None.

Jun 8 2008, 5:46 am ATG Post #6

When I saw I told myself "Thats like a giant stepped on it! LOL" but it really looks nice.I don't think this could beecome better blended in any place.

None.

Jun 8 2008, 6:05 am JaBoK Post #7

IMO, instead of trying for no height, try half height, so basically take the standard thing and move everything one square horizontally, and then blend it, so that it's shorter but not totally short. You might be able to get something like that, that isn't blocky

None.

Jun 23 2008, 3:53 am Twitch Post #8

I can probably fix the ramp a bit ,but can someone give me a better side piece?I was trying to find a better one and failed =[.

None.

Jun 23 2008, 2:04 pm Axii Post #9

It looks good in some places, A little blocky here and there, but overall Fine, Thou Looks a tad weird with little to no height.

None.

Options
  Back to forum