Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Texas Hold'em Poker
Texas Hold'em Poker
Aug 28 2007, 6:08 pm
By: Demented Shaman
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8

Mar 1 2009, 11:31 pm Demented Shaman Post #141

The bet amounts are a better fit for the blinds and therefore the bet minimums.

None.

Mar 2 2009, 12:49 am Decency Post #142

Evidently my last post wasn't constructive, so I'll say the same thing in a non-sarcastic way.

Pyro was most likely referring to himself using a maphack to see his opponents' cards.

None.

Mar 2 2009, 3:30 am Demented Shaman Post #143

I'm pretty much ready to prepare to release 1.11, unless someone has a suggestion or something.

Oh yea, and if anyone has a working anti-maphack method such as crash sprites except for EUD triggers, that would add another level of security.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 2 2009, 3:53 am by Barack Obama.

None.

Mar 2 2009, 6:24 pm Demented Shaman Post #144

Azala made the suggestion of having a default settings so people wouldn't have to go through all the selection in the beginning.

There's also a 15 second timer for each choice, also suggested by azala. If it runs out then the default option is picked. This ensures that even if a noob has the selector the game will still start.

I also added an option to select the starting blinds.

None.

Mar 3 2009, 8:44 pm fritfrat Post #145

Actually, one idea could be to "hide your hand" even from people using maphack by completely getting rid of the cards. Might not be worth it based on how hard it is to implement, though...

None.

Mar 3 2009, 8:48 pm Demented Shaman Post #146

Quote from fritfrat
Actually, one idea could be to "hide your hand" even from people using maphack by completely getting rid of the cards. Might not be worth it based on how hard it is to implement, though...
It wouldn't be terribly hard to implement, but I think the command centers are enough for now.

None.

May 6 2009, 10:57 pm Demented Shaman Post #147

1.11 is finished (actually it's been done for months) and I'm going to release it, but before I upload it to the databases and start spreading it I want to give it to a few people first and get confirmation that there's no major flaws. Right now azala is the only one I've sent a copy to, but I haven't heard back from him just yet if he's played it. Post or PM me for a copy of the map.

None.

May 9 2009, 1:29 am Demented Shaman Post #148

Alright even though no one has requested a copy, azala has played some games with it and there's no problems so I'll upload it now.

None.

Jul 24 2009, 5:58 am Demented Shaman Post #149

The latest version is 1.13 which can currently be found here:
http://www.nibbits.com/sc/maps/view/125940/

It fixes a small bug in 1.11 where only blue spawned voters. It's not anything that really impacts gameplay, but it kept votebanning/folding from being used.

Another helpful addition is that it now pings the location of holecards when you unload your goliath. That's a useful thing you can point out to noobs when they ask where their cards are.

None.

Jul 24 2009, 11:21 am Devourer Post #150

Hello

The terrain evolution is really nice :D but why have you done so many screens?^^

The map itself is really good, too.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 31 2009, 1:34 am Demented Shaman Post #151

Quote from Devourer
The terrain evolution is really nice :D but why have you done so many screens?^^
So I could show the terrain evolution that you think is cool?

I should do one for Futbol, that one is pretty cool too.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8
  Back to forum