Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SEN Polling Booth
SEN Polling Booth
May 22 2008, 8:54 pm
By: Moose  

May 23 2008, 5:50 am FatalException Post #21

I vote yes on poll booth, and yes on warns.

And shouldn't there be a link to the poll booth under 'Site'?
Quote from Laser Dude
Let's see. Here, there were 11 users active in the last fifteen minutes. On Ubuntu forums, there were 8004 users active in the last fifteen minutes.
Here, there are less than 2,000 members registered. On Ubuntuforums, there's over half a million.

Do you agree now?
Here, it's a Starcraft forum that's trying to get itself back together after the summer crash. On Ubuntu forums, they're talking about an operating system (or kernel, whichever it is) that was made later than 1998. I call false analogy?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 23 2008, 6:10 am by FatalException.

None.

May 23 2008, 7:55 pm Dapperdan Post #22

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
things are a lot better if people just talk to moose about the issues, and moose makes a judgement.

I have noticed more or less the opposite in many situations. Although Moose is capable of making good decisions, don't get me wrong :P

It's not like this is that big of a site.

But it is. There wouldn't be problem if it wasn't.

Moose is a terrific admin. I think he consistently makes good decisions. Plus Yoshi and IP are nowhere in the seem league as him on community involement. Laser, just understand that the polling booth and talking to moose about things aren't mutually exclusive. The polling booth is a good survey taker, and lets people know what the administration is thinking about doing. I've already talked to moose via IM about multiple things that came up in the polling booth so far.

None.

May 23 2008, 7:58 pm Moose Post #23

We live in a society.

There's also some key facts:
- I don't hire moderators to moderate me. (though I do hope they take out my shit posts like anyone else's, should I make them.)
- If a warn system is implemented, it's not for me to be subject to.
- I'm not the one that has to post for minerals or have certain qualifications for avatars, signatures, titles, or anything.

Options
  Back to forum