Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: MineSweeper[4Player]
MineSweeper[4Player]
May 7 2008, 8:34 pm
By: Alkali  

May 7 2008, 8:34 pm Alkali Post #1



[MineSweeper]


By Oo.Alkali.oO @ USEast

For Operation Onslaught


Bring your civilian to the 'Start' to start a new round.
If you 'sweep' a mine, you lose a life.
If you spawn a 'Flag' where there is no mine, you lose a life.
If you lose 10 rounds, you are out.
If you lose a round, you must bring your civilian to the 'Start' again.

Spawning:
Zealot = Sweep(Left-Clicking in real MS)
Dragoon = Flag(Right-Clicking in real MS)
Dark Templar = ?(Right-Clicking twice in real MS)

May still have some bugs...

If you find a bug please PM me on the forums or message my bot(Oo.Alkali.oO@Azeroth) or me(Oo.Alkali.oO@USEast)

Thanks...


ALSO:

Will add HARD difficulty in next 'version'...

Attachments:
MineSweeper(4P).scx
Hits: 12 Size: 144.02kb

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on May 7 2008, 10:45 pm by Alkali.



None.

May 9 2008, 8:03 pm Alkali Post #2



/bump



None.

May 9 2008, 10:00 pm Heimdal Post #3



I'll try it out. Have you tried Tux's version of minesweeper? It's pretty awesome.



None.

May 11 2008, 11:59 pm Alkali Post #4



if thats the single player version - than yes, but I wasn't aware of a MS map existence until midway through, and I still wanted competitiveness.
IMO it was too large.



None.

May 12 2008, 2:09 am Atlos Post #5



I made a single player version (might be the one you are talking about). I was going to remake it to be turn based with 6 people but stopped midway through.

Ok, just played it. Here's some suggestions:

Although this is small, create the broodling instead of preplacing it so that it won't die. Judging by the trigger you used, you just need to remove the preplaced one and you're fine. Also, try using a dark swarm/disruption field system, much easier to use. The gateway/scourge system was sluggish.



None.

May 12 2008, 9:22 pm Alkali Post #6



If I feel this map is worth it in due time, I will make a 'revamped' version and take all of that into mind.
And now that I think of it, you sound like the creator of the one I was talking about.

The broodling is created by trigger through SCMD triggers, and it has invincibility set... and every time it dies, it respawns with invincibility... everybody has told me that fixes it but it ALWAYS dies.

And I wasn't really aware of how to do the dark swarm/disruption when I started it, so I left it out, against my better judgment.

Thanks for your thoughts and time.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet