Iron Man
May 2 2008, 12:26 pm
By: DevliN  

May 16 2008, 9:37 am DevliN Post #21

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Haha soooooooooo many Starcraft 2-related comments on that video.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 16 2008, 2:08 pm KrayZee Post #22

Yet comparing that to StarCraft II, I'd say StarCraft II have better camera angles and Iron Man is skinny. According to the comic, there were no cranes (That I know of). I have to purchase the comic before jumping to conclusions, but Google gives me that pipes were used to dress Iron Man.

None.

May 16 2008, 11:41 pm WoAHorde Post #23

Did it ever occur to those SC2 commenters claiming that Iron Man stole the idea is that the scene was filmed way before the marine video was released?

None.

May 17 2008, 12:38 am Corbo Post #24

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Quote from KrayZee
Yet comparing that to StarCraft II, I'd say StarCraft II have better camera angles and Iron Man is skinny. According to the comic, there were no cranes (That I know of). I have to purchase the comic before jumping to conclusions, but Google gives me that pipes were used to dress Iron Man.

Iron man's "dress" from the comic was nothing alike this one. This is just basically the start of Iron man as they think of it, they announced a sequel in which I expect the custome to be more like in the comic Specially the helmet.
I saw the movie about weeks ago and I don't know why you people think it's like SCII, it's the same idea but it obviously isn't the same and there's no reason why neither of them should sue each other, that's just stupid.

fuck you all

May 17 2008, 12:40 am DevliN Post #25

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I'm not doubting it, but do you know that for a fact? For all we know, both companies could have started their own special effects years ago, but we don't really know who did it first or if it is in any way related to one another. Personally I think it is a coincidence, but it was just something that popped in my head when I was watching it.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Jun 18 2008, 5:28 pm Twitch Post #26

Lol it does look like the sc2 marine scene.

None.

Jun 18 2008, 7:12 pm SiN Post #27

Quote from WoAHorde
Did it ever occur to those SC2 commenters claiming that Iron Man stole the idea is that the scene was filmed way before the marine video was released?

Did it occur to you that the SC scene could have been produced long before it was released? :P

i think its just a funny coincidence, maybe it will help SCII go more mainstream.

None.

Sep 15 2008, 4:25 am Madroc Post #28

Lol YouTube - Iron Marine
Loler YouTube - Lego Iron Man Suit Up Test
Edit Lolest The Real Iron Man

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 15 2008, 4:38 am by madroc.

None.

Options
  Back to forum