Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Black Barriers
Black Barriers
Apr 22 2008, 4:11 am
By: KrayZee  

May 2 2008, 5:56 am Vi3t-X Post #21

Trust me. If they have time to program an RPG Sequence into the Terran campaign alone, they have enough time to ship a Gosu Editor.

None.

May 2 2008, 6:04 am KrayZee Post #22

Quote from Vi3t-X
Trust me. If they have time to program an RPG Sequence into the Terran campaign alone, they have enough time to ship a Gosu Editor.
Gosu? I'm positive those weren't role-playing sequences, just because you're controlling Jim Raynor in the flagship Hyperion along setting your missions to specific planets doesn't make it an RPG. I'm sure that is only setting the bar to give players freedom as if it were an RPG game or a FPS.

None.

May 3 2008, 2:16 am Vi3t-X Post #23

You still have to admit that sequence is pretty cool. Programming some element into that makes it cooler. Imagine playing as Kerrigan herself, trying to fight her last memories of humanities with flashbacks :omfg: !

None.

May 3 2008, 2:45 am KrayZee Post #24

Sarah Kerrigan is actually one of the three ghosts that assassinated Arcturus's family, especially by cutting his father's head off. I'm positive you will control Kerrigan in her secret hide out that could be seen in the Zerg trailer. And just so you know, all that sequences is basically a big jump from briefing lobbies. Notice how there are monitors in the Hyperion, not only you can interact with it, faces could appear on it and have a conversation between Jim Raynor to whomever he's speaking to. I'm sure these briefing rooms will be available in Multiplayer and Editor according to what Blizzard stated.

None.

May 3 2008, 8:39 am Vi3t-X Post #25

Think of the possibilities... Then again, I don't think anyone wants to model a 3D 2million polly Gerrad DuGalle...

None.

May 3 2008, 12:57 pm KrayZee Post #26

I'm thinking the briefing lobby is set up and listed for you, just unused in the Campaign.

None.

Options
  Back to forum