Staredit Network > Forums > Serious Discussion > Topic: What if the United States acquired more land?
What if the United States acquired more land?
Apr 19 2008, 8:46 am
By: KrayZee  

Apr 24 2008, 1:54 pm Centreri Post #21

Relatively ancient and inactive

If you annex them, theres a better way of abusing the area by a method called 'laws'.
Also, they can't exactly say 'This area will pay huge taxes, blah blah blah'. Americans don't care about foreigners, but they might care if a state is abused with laws.

None.

Apr 25 2008, 1:46 am Vi3t-X Post #22

So new US Soil will be called "The State of New Mexico" Capital: New Mexico?
Not much point in that because Mexico is rife in poverty, run down and salvaged equipment (ok, maybe not salvaged) and the "Beautiful" part is nothing compared to the crappy part.

None.

Apr 25 2008, 5:44 pm marxel Post #23

To the USA:
GTFO my Philippines.

Well, if you can fix the poverty then I'd gladly welcome an acquisition of land and even forget my country's identity(if it ever was required or forced), as long as there will be a future for us to look to.

I couldn't resist:
State of the Philippine Islands
Capital: Manila?

None.

Options
  Back to forum