Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Clan Dyne Forum
Clan Dyne Forum
Apr 15 2008, 4:18 pm
By: LoveLess
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >

Apr 17 2008, 4:46 pm LoveLess Post #61

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Quote from Echo
Quote from Rawr
EcHo, i believe it was your poor leadership that made everyone lose interest in chef, but I'll take credit for it. ;D
Yeah okay. Let's stay on topic of this "clan" to try and keep this topic from being locked since this is your application for a clan forum.
That goes double. With the rate you guys are spamming here, I don't foresee a clan forum being much better.
Don't look at us, Echo and devilesk are... 'expressing' their opinions and we are conversing about what they think. If you foresee spam, we aren't the ones starting it, but we are the one's trying to end it.

Quote from candle12345
I know, but I was feeling creative, so I made dem.
I think Lovel went on an invite spree to boost numbers, which he did, doesn't mean he actually ADDED clan members though, if ya know what I mean.
I invited you after we met on battle.net. I saw that you were a quality map maker and I invited you.

Rawr went through the member list recruiting good map makers, so that wasn't me. I've also heard from people that members of our clan had invited them continuously, people not of the council who are the only ones with the ability, which somewhat annoys me.

Quote from name:KrAzY
Why was I invited to Clan Dyne? Just wondering...
Your l33t.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 5:03 pm Moose Post #62

We live in a society.

Quote from LoveLess
If you foresee spam, we aren't the ones starting it, but we are the one's trying to end it.
Then I get to yell at you for not using the report function.
You can't win.
:P

Apr 17 2008, 5:05 pm LoveLess Post #63

Quote from LoveLess
If you foresee spam, we aren't the ones starting it, but we are the one's trying to end it.
You can't win.
I know. :-(

None.

Apr 17 2008, 5:14 pm Brontobyte Post #64

Quote from LoveLess
You can't win.

If and we get a forum, we would most likely have a moderator(s) to do the work for you instead of reporting a bad post and someone having to read it, go to the forum, read others post, ect... Its messy work. :lol: Its a win win situation. :D

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 17 2008, 5:16 pm by Brontobyte. Reason: Added Stuff

None.

Apr 17 2008, 5:24 pm Moose Post #65

We live in a society.

How can you enforce rules when you don't know them well enough to follow them?

Apr 17 2008, 5:32 pm Brontobyte Post #66

I wouldn't be the moderator, it would be the councils job to do that. I always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 5:40 pm LoveLess Post #67

Too used to the fact that reporting things usually doesn't do anything, sorry Moose.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 5:45 pm Brontobyte Post #68

It really saddens me that we have had this forum up for ~2 days now and a pm has been sent to all of our members and still, LoveLess, candle12345, and I are the only ones who have sent in our maps. :-(

Some other members have replied to comments but failed to post their maps... Its not looking good.

/me Opens up Scmdraft 2. Begins to make a bajillion maps.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 6:56 pm DevliN Post #69

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Brontobyte
It really saddens me that we have had this forum up for ~2 days now and a pm has been sent to all of our members and still, LoveLess, candle12345, and I are the only ones who have sent in our maps. :-(

Some other members have replied to comments but failed to post their maps... Its not looking good.

I don't make maps and I'm not really in Dyne, so that's my excuse. As for the rest of 'em, who knows. How many of the people on your member list are actually in the clan, considering it looks like a ton of them were randomly invited like me?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 17 2008, 6:59 pm LoveLess Post #70

I guess we just don't have much support off of bnet. Oh well, guess its not meant to be.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 8:29 pm InsolubleFluff Post #71

I lost all my maps on my old computer...

None.

Apr 17 2008, 9:05 pm Twitch Post #72

Quote from DevliN
Quote from Brontobyte

I don't make maps
You don't make maps eh?*becomes mad scientist to turns Devlin into great mapper again*
Anyways What is the judgment Mini Moose?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 17 2008, 10:50 pm by Twitch.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 9:34 pm Money Post #73

Quote from name:Shocko
I lost all my maps on my old computer...

Same... I think that somewhere along the line I deleted them...

None.

Apr 17 2008, 9:38 pm Echo Post #74

Old maps that weren't made during the time in Clan doesn't count either way.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 9:40 pm candle12345 Post #75

Why?
It doesn't matter when we made the map, what's important is that we have the skills, and are active enough to continue making good maps, to the degree that we need/deserve our own forum.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 9:52 pm Forsaken Archer Post #76

It's also about respect. Which is something clan dyne doesn't have too much of. Loveless and brono, most of the time, act like idiots / immature kids and they are the one's that represent dyne the most either by being leader or sheer number of [spam] posts.
I added a forum for dyne on my local sen to upload later. However, by mass inviting non-clan members, it made the clan basically a fake clan on sen.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 9:57 pm LoveLess Post #77

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
It's also about respect. Which is something clan dyne doesn't have too much of. Loveless and brono, most of the time, act like idiots / immature kids and they are the one's that represent dyne the most either by being leader or sheer number of [spam] posts.
I added a forum for dyne on my local sen to upload later. However, by mass inviting non-clan members, it made the clan basically a fake clan on sen.
We didn't force anyone to join the Clan IP, please see that. We used SEN as a recruiting site, sorry if that's frowned upon.

And how do I act immature? :-( My feelings, they hurt.

None.

Apr 17 2008, 10:25 pm Forsaken Archer Post #78

Quote from DevliN
I don't make maps and I'm not really in Dyne
Randomly inviting members != recruiting.
It's not that you can't try to recruit members. You just actually have to talk to them first to see if they actually want to be in your clan, not just press accept for the lulz.

None.

Apr 18 2008, 12:22 am Vi3t-X Post #79

Thats what I did!

None.

Apr 18 2008, 6:23 am candle12345 Post #80

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
It's also about respect. Which is something clan dyne doesn't have too much of. Loveless and brono, most of the time, act like idiots / immature kids and they are the one's that represent dyne the most either by being leader or sheer number of [spam] posts. I added a forum for dyne on my local sen to upload later. However, by mass inviting non-clan members, it made the clan basically a fake clan on sen.

Hey, I wasn't mentioned there as being immature, does that mean I'm semi-respected? :unsure:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum