Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Twilight Crap
Twilight Crap
Sep 5 2007, 4:30 am
By: Jello-Jigglers  

Sep 9 2007, 4:01 am Zell. Post #21

Did you take those concepts from jungle, from some one else, or just stumble across them?

None.

Sep 9 2007, 6:17 am Falkoner Post #22

Their pretty basic, could have come from out of no where, although I'm sure that jungle was the first they came from.

None.

Sep 9 2007, 1:33 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #23

Did you take those concepts from jungle, from some one else, or just stumble across them?
Just as the grass in jungle connects many terrain layers, the crushed rock in twilight connects almost all the terrain layers. :) So yes my mind was still set on jungle mode when I was doing some of this stuff :P But I'm starting to understand how twilight all comes together now :D

None.

Sep 12 2007, 10:45 am ATG Post #24

Quote from Jello-Jigglers
K here's the first thing I could really come up with and as you can see it's got problems... But not all of it is trash cause I made a few discrete discoveries ^^

Twilight:

This is more of a progress marker, not a "rate me" or "tell me what to do" pic :)
That's what I like the best from your work
Quote from dark_templar_99
Skinny Bridge
High To Low Terrain
I like you're terrain, here are some i did a long time ago.
Nice work man

I liked all the terrain in this thread but those I quoted are my favorite

None.

Sep 12 2007, 1:08 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #25

Hey you should check out my other twilight terrin topic. I think you'll like it more :D It's called "what really extended twilight looks like"

None.

Sep 13 2007, 1:48 am Fallen Post #26

Dark the dock is what i think is by far the best. However the high to low does make the terrian much better but if some one ever fights on it, it will be very wierd for the high person has an atavantage. Jello i like the new one you posted its simple and easy to look at. Not sure were you would use it but nj

None.

Sep 13 2007, 4:18 am Jello-Jigglers Post #27

oh thanks! I kinda thought this topic had died down but I guess it's still alive lol!

None.

Options
  Back to forum