Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: 2Moons Bad Moons Rising
2Moons Bad Moons Rising
Mar 31 2008, 2:54 am
By: Joshgt2
Pages: < 1 2 3

Apr 12 2008, 1:21 am Joshgt2 Post #41

I'm just saying... I would always put all of my spells avaliable that I could...

For Deathman... I'm trying to find the thread on the MMOSite for 2Moons to fix your problem. I know what your going through and there is somewhat of a fix for it.... I'm trying to find it right now and I will let you know what it is when I find it. Let's hope I find it soon...

None.

Apr 12 2008, 4:26 am MrrLL Post #42

Why would I put two spells that do 200 damage a cast in my bar when I can do thousands of damage per second? Honestly...

None.

Apr 13 2008, 10:27 pm Fisty Post #43

Quote from Joshgt2
I'm just saying... I would always put all of my spells avaliable that I could...

For Deathman... I'm trying to find the thread on the MMOSite for 2Moons to fix your problem. I know what your going through and there is somewhat of a fix for it.... I'm trying to find it right now and I will let you know what it is when I find it. Let's hope I find it soon...
I did find it, but never understood.

None.

Apr 15 2008, 5:04 am Joshgt2 Post #44

Why isn't this working for Vista? I am trying to put it on another computer so I can level up my brothers character by using my Mage as a power leveler and it won't work on Vista... Going to have to find out what is wrong with it...

None.

Apr 15 2008, 9:18 pm Fisty Post #45

:bleh: it turned out my router was broken, I can play now.

None.

Apr 16 2008, 2:50 am Joshgt2 Post #46

Be sure to be ready for game night this Friday and Saturday... 2Moons all night long because we are going to leach level 50 by then!

None.

Apr 17 2008, 9:43 pm Fisty Post #47

Quote from Joshgt2
Be sure to be ready for game night this Friday and Saturday... 2Moons all night long because we are going to leach level 50 by then!
Sorry can't make it.

None.

Apr 18 2008, 3:15 am MrrLL Post #48

Eh, I kind of gave up on this game. I am currently level 33 (I think?) and it's a little boring. It really sucks when you're in a dungeon, you get a huge lag spike, and suddenly you're dead.. and you have to start all over again. I actually never really have time for games in general anymore, just SEN when I have time for the internets (blame real life and gf :P). This game was a fun timekiller at first though.

None.

Apr 19 2008, 11:08 am Joshgt2 Post #49

Yes, I agree sometimes.... This game may seem to get a bit repetative at times... but I don't think it is too bad once you have a bunch of friends that are on when you are and they are the same level, too. Sorry you lost interest however but I guess it is ok. I know what it is like to have to deal with the gf and the rl, lol

None.

Apr 19 2008, 11:21 pm Fisty Post #50

Quote from Joshgt2
Yes, I agree sometimes.... This game may seem to get a bit repetative at times... but I don't think it is too bad once you have a bunch of friends that are on when you are and they are the same level, too. Sorry you lost interest however but I guess it is ok. I know what it is like to have to deal with the gf and the rl, lol
I'm going in the same direction, just I'll come on once in a while.

None.

Apr 22 2008, 1:40 am Joshgt2 Post #51

:( :(

Not another one... I'm currently about to make a third account. This one will be for my twin brothers that I have...
-My Account
--Magician (lvl 42)
--Knight (lvl 13)
--Segnale (lvl 9)
-Brother #1 Account
--Summoner (lvl 15)
--Bagi Warrior (lvl 12)
-Brothers #2 & 3 Account
--Hunter (lvl 0)

Fun fun fun... Once they get a bit older then they will be able to to play with me and we will have a nice balanced team to go into anything

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum