Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: 2Moons Bad Moons Rising
2Moons Bad Moons Rising
Mar 31 2008, 2:54 am
By: Joshgt2
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Apr 6 2008, 2:27 pm Joshgt2 Post #21

I can't seem to chat on XFire for some odd reason... I'm going to get on 2Mooons and go into the Life Crusher sub-server and try to level more in Heiharp... I don't travel far from Parca Temple and the name is JamieBonderGT (I'm a mage)

None.

Apr 6 2008, 9:08 pm Fisty Post #22

Level 28 :D.

BTW: I have an AoE spell now, however it works like Lurker Spines.

None.

Apr 7 2008, 12:18 am MrrLL Post #23

I'm a summoner guy, but I'm going the STR and dual sword path.. I'm level 14 right now. This game is pretty good for a free MMORPG, yet I'm starting to have doubts because I keep crashing when I try to complete this fucking beginner maze or whatever. Has anybody else had a related problem?

None.

Apr 7 2008, 7:24 pm Fisty Post #24

Quote from name:Merrell
I'm a summoner guy, but I'm going the STR and dual sword path.. I'm level 14 right now. This game is pretty good for a free MMORPG, yet I'm starting to have doubts because I keep crashing when I try to complete this fucking beginner maze or whatever. Has anybody else had a related problem?
Everyone does actually.

BTW: That maze is a great way to power-level. All those "Fear" units give some nice exp.
BTW2: Level 30 now :uberw00t:

None.

Apr 7 2008, 7:25 pm Fisty Post #25

Lag...

None.

Apr 8 2008, 3:31 am Joshgt2 Post #26

I wish I could play as much as I want to but I work all of the time now to help fund my new computer that I'm building... It will be well worth it in the end however.

Crashing happens to everyone... but a some nice tips on how to reduce this is to close programs that you don't need to have running, run the game in a window to help if something were to lag, don't go in the first or last sub-servers. The first and last sub-servers are nothing but big lag bowls for people to play in...

None.

Apr 8 2008, 3:37 am MrrLL Post #27

I have a fair graphics card (Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT), but just in case it was the cause of the problem, I disabled all special effects and set all of the graphics to low (water, shadow, LOD, etc). I then tried the maze again.. and viola.. success. It only took like 30 health potions, I tried microing one at a time but that pretty much failed. Nothing is more annoying when you're trying to kill a boss and some little nuisance of a monster comes out and pecks you..pretty much stopping your flawless. But anyway, I beat the maze, yay. That maze is pretty good EXP overall, so I think I might run through it a few more times.

Also, does anyone know what the four empty slots are in your equipment above the helmet? I know the four along the side are for necklaces and rings, but I wasn't sure about the top.

None.

Apr 8 2008, 4:56 am Joshgt2 Post #28

I have no idea either what goes along the top...

What class did you go with Merrell? Can you join the StarEdit Network XFire Group or my XFire clan (GTinc) if you have XFire? It would make it much easier to talk and play together. That is what me and deathman do

None.

Apr 8 2008, 5:43 pm Fisty Post #29

I have a fair graphics card (Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT), but just in case it was the cause of the problem, I disabled all special effects and set all of the graphics to low (water, shadow, LOD, etc). I then tried the maze again.. and viola.. success. It only took like 30 health potions, I tried microing one at a time but that pretty much failed. Nothing is more annoying when you're trying to kill a boss and some little nuisance of a monster comes out and pecks you..pretty much stopping your flawless. But anyway, I beat the maze, yay. That maze is pretty good EXP overall, so I think I might run through it a few more times.

Also, does anyone know what the four empty slots are in your equipment above the helmet? I know the four along the side are for necklaces and rings, but I wasn't sure about the top.
Something that you get upon beating the maze goes up there.

None.

Apr 8 2008, 7:03 pm MrrLL Post #30

Quote from Joshgt2

What class did you go with Merrell? Can you join the StarEdit Network XFire Group or my XFire clan (GTinc) if you have XFire? It would make it much easier to talk and play together. That is what me and deathman do
I am a summoner, and I took the dual swords path. My xfire is Merrell, and I'm in a clan for another game already...

Quote from Deathman101
Really? I didn't get anything...

None.

Apr 8 2008, 7:16 pm Fisty Post #31

Quote from Joshgt2

I am a summoner, and I took the dual swords path. My xfire is Merrell, and I'm in a clan for another game already...

Quote from Deathman101
Really? I didn't get anything...
It's in that box thing.

None.

Apr 8 2008, 7:24 pm MrrLL Post #32

No, nevermind, you have to talk to the guy outside of the maze again. I got some pendant that increases my EXP for a couple days and another one that increases my damage.. and a good 6000 exp. I'm glad I figured that out :P

I'm doing the maze again because it's incredible EXP. It IS crashing again.. but it seems to only happen when you click too much. :\

None.

Apr 8 2008, 10:01 pm Fisty Post #33

No, nevermind, you have to talk to the guy outside of the maze again. I got some pendant that increases my EXP for a couple days and another one that increases my damage.. and a good 6000 exp. I'm glad I figured that out :P

I'm doing the maze again because it's incredible EXP. It IS crashing again.. but it seems to only happen when you click too much. :\
I shouldda told you to only collect that pendant when you have 3 consecutive days with a fair bit of free time.

None.

Apr 8 2008, 11:56 pm MrrLL Post #34

Eh, oh well. I am now level 20, and I got DK to play:

Yeah, we were running through that beach map with monsters like 10 above our level.. and after a while a bunch of these guys freakin' come out and gangrape us.

I have an amulet that gives me +75 attack for like 2 hours and a preferment ring that gives me +50 attack with some extra block percentage. I also am using a lollipop which gives me like 25 more attack, so I'm pretty much a fucking beast right now, lol.

None.

Apr 9 2008, 5:34 pm Fisty Post #35

Eh, oh well. I am now level 20, and I got DK to play:

Yeah, we were running through that beach map with monsters like 10 above our level.. and after a while a bunch of these guys freakin' come out and gangrape us.

I have an amulet that gives me +75 attack for like 2 hours and a preferment ring that gives me +50 attack with some extra block percentage. I also am using a lollipop which gives me like 25 more attack, so I'm pretty much a fucking beast right now, lol.
I'm surprised you killed that many of them xD

None.

Apr 11 2008, 3:23 am Joshgt2 Post #36

You need more spells... That is all I have to say... You should have a summon by now as well... Another suggestion is to go to Heiharp which is to the right of that beach place... I forget the name but it is something like Reiquies. Those are like level 39+ monsters there. Heiharp is like between 30-36 which is good exp for your level. Plus there are many groups that start at Parca Temple and they go on farming runs with like 4-8 people and gather tons of monsters and kill them in one big swoop... Good exp and all you do if follow them, by using the follow command, and healing when you need to... That is what you should do to try and level up faster...

None.

Apr 11 2008, 3:49 am MrrLL Post #37

more spells? I'm a twin swords and I'm pushing STR, so I'm more physical. I have the bird summon so far, and I really don't have any spells because my SPR is low. I only keep my SPR as high as the next twin sword requires it to be. I'm level 30 right now, and I have a kickass pair of level 30 twin swords with like +10 base damage, but I have another pair with an empty slot in it and I can always put this +50 attack orb I got in it.

But yeah, I'm not a spellcaster.

None.

Apr 11 2008, 4:21 am Joshgt2 Post #38

You don't need to be a spell caster to have many spells... My brothers Summoner is lower level and has more spells on his bar than you. Oh and btw. The best way to level around 34-36, to start, is the Nunvice Dungeon... It is in Requise, which is to the left of Heiharp on the Denebe map. It is right in the middle of the map and gives tons of exp.. I sent you a XFire request as well... Don't know if you got it or not though...

None.

Apr 11 2008, 7:35 am Fisty Post #39

I can't get on...period. I log on and about 0.5 of a second later I stop getting messages, then, about a min later I d/c then get the cache.csv crash.

more spells? I'm a twin swords and I'm pushing STR, so I'm more physical. I have the bird summon so far, and I really don't have any spells because my SPR is low. I only keep my SPR as high as the next twin sword requires it to be. I'm level 30 right now, and I have a kickass pair of level 30 twin swords with like +10 base damage, but I have another pair with an empty slot in it and I can always put this +50 attack orb I got in it.

But yeah, I'm not a spellcaster.

I'm a Bagi and I have more on the bar than you (I am also 10 levels higher though but Bagi are not geared for spells).

None.

Apr 11 2008, 7:42 pm MrrLL Post #40

Quote from Joshgt2
You don't need to be a spell caster to have many spells... My brothers Summoner is lower level and has more spells on his bar than you. Oh and btw. The best way to level around 34-36, to start, is the Nunvice Dungeon... It is in Requise, which is to the left of Heiharp on the Denebe map. It is right in the middle of the map and gives tons of exp.. I sent you a XFire request as well... Don't know if you got it or not though...
So? I got everything I need.. I have my blade spin which is my main attack spell, usually do it once per monster. The others are the bird summon and the third is some ranged blade magic spell which I never use.

I don't understand what else I should have on the bar that would be useful.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum