Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 General Discussion > Topic: Unit Health Detection Condition
Unit Health Detection Condition
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 26 2008, 4:08 am
By: Joshgt2  

Apr 12 2008, 3:07 am BlueFalcon Post #21

DOTA, UNGH, barely uses any custom models. Ungh. You know it will get remade. It will. :-/.

The cooler maps in WCIII that I've played are stuff like, hungry hungry felhunters, slide ninja slide, TaK paintball, WMW (WCIII's spawn defense), Night of the living dead, and Wormz. No custom models, but some used custom buttons. I've even seen a DnD 3.5 map, that plays very similar to Neverwinter Nights. Graphics are k00l, but I'll be more impressed with awesome triggering and game play.

None.

Jun 13 2008, 12:23 am Zell. Post #22

All i know is that i need to work my triggs in wc3 a lil better, although ive attempted maps, im hardly able to create a functioning map. Don't fear every one. Wc3 veterens may move into sc2 and make insane maps :)

None.

Jun 17 2008, 4:59 am Ckol Post #23

Necromancer much?

Also wanted to add that people here seem to be thinking of the SC2 Editor as SC1, the editor itself is going to be a lot different, with an event driven trigger engine rather than a conditional system (although you can still have conditions). Most of what you've learnt SC mapping may not be relevant to SC2.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 18 2008, 5:32 am by Ckol.

None.

Jun 27 2008, 2:10 am Esponeo Post #24

Q. Can the editor do ______ ?
A. Yes.

Refer to this before asking any more questions.

Locked.

None.

Options
  Back to forum