Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: "Wiki Story" - Zombie Invasion
"Wiki Story" - Zombie Invasion
Mar 25 2008, 7:59 pm
By: lil-Inferno  

Mar 28 2008, 9:15 pm FooFighters Post #21

Out taking care of the trash because it was part of his chores, Johnny Vincent looked up at the twinkling stars that were far, far away up in space. Suddenly, a dark, limping figure crawled toward him during the night. A few more figures walked toward him as he cast an uneasy look to them. When the figures finally reached the streetlight Johnny was under and he noticed that they were not dark figures, but zombies. Light shined on the zombies, and Johnny had to run inside to equip the sharp metal rod above his fireplace that his father used to move around the logs in it. Thrashing the metal rod into the zombie's chests until they were in a pile of blood and bone, Johnny ran upstairs and locked his bedroom door, and he held the metal rod, his only weapon. The next day, his family watched in horror on the news when they found out that the U.S.A. was being overrun with zombies.

He glanced down at it - his metal rod, that is. It was secured around his crotch with a belt, and was sticking out, it's tip covered in zombie blood. A thought came to him during this trance-like state of thought. He couldn't help but speak out loud. "My, my, my. According to scientific experiments held in the past decade, the hip muscles are the strongest in the human body. If all people were to obtain and equip a rod like mine, they would be able to pump their hips and penetrate the zombie's body much quicker than they would with their arms. Killing would be a snap!" The idea seemed silly at first, but it grew on him, much like Moose's broad chest does. He would take his place into action, and give the American people a sense of hope!

His stomach was starting to growl, thinking about the zombies made him want to eat vegetables, even though he loved to eat meat. The doorbell rung after he took a bit out of a carrot, going into a sense of fear. Could the ringer be one of those zombies, or his friend, or even one of the outsiders. He had to look, he felt a bit scared that his parents were killed that morning, the zombie with a hole in the chest lay on the middle of the floor. He couldn't help saying something out loud, "I'll avenge you family." He walked to the front door, metal rod in hand, and opened the door.

He was greeted by a pair of armed marines, rifles pointed at his face, and herded into a large truck. It was explained to him that the zombies were being animated by a disease produced by the Zerg, which was not, after careful examination by scientists, though to have any kind of effect on live humans. However, they were trying to protect people by moving them into smaller camps, which would be protected by the military. Johnny took this all in stride, while reflecting how similar the situation was to his plethora of video games from Old Earth. While he was getting into the truck, he noted how two other marines were opening the door to his neighbors house - and how they shot whatever horror it is that came out. One of the marines threw up after looking inside, while the other quickly used a stimpack to avoid suffering the same fate. As he got into the truck, he thought about how much his life had changed within the next two days - and then, the community alarm sounded.

He couldn't help it. The loud noise caused him to panic, and he began to attack all near him with his hip-thrusting movements. This didn't last long, though, as a marine stopped him almost immediately and forced him to calm down. In a much calmer state, he began to question the marines further - where were they going, how, when, etc. It came as no surprise to him that they were headed to Planet Q-31, the Terran confederate's experimental planet. New technologies were being developed, and Terran and Protoss were sharing their knowledge in an attempt to thwart the menace Zerg

There was a small thump as the truck hit one of the zombies standing on the street. There were people around him, survivors, and marines. He had no knowledge of why this was happening, then as the truck passed over a bridge on the way to the dropship, it crashed, diverted by a huge ultralisk on the road. "Shit, ultralisks!" the driver shouted as the truck rammed over the edge of the bridge. The water felt cold on his face as the truck hit the water, he quickly thought, O shit, i'm gonna drown. He tried to save the others, but still tried to find an exit out of the slowly flooded truck. He found a hole, only he could fit inside it. He wriggled through it, and left the others to die.

Out in the world, all by himself with nothing but himself, a sharp rod, and a horde of zombies roaming the streets. Johnny Vincent knew it was time to find survivors and get a more fatal weapon, a gun. Johnny quickly thought, Bob's guns! The local gun store for hunting, it would surely be packed with survivors and ammunition. The crash had stunned him, and he needed a few seconds to help himself back up, and that was when the zombies limped towards him with their arms outstretched.

Sweat trickled down Johnny's face. "I'm not gonna make it, I'm not gonna make it," he thought in his head as the zombies limped closer. He brought up a mental image of his parents, and the beast inside him grew hungrier. "YOU KILL MY PARENTS, NOW I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU!" Johnny shouted in anger at the zombies. "Br-r-r-ains." Johnny jumped up, pulled out his iron rod, and wailed at the zombies until they were nothing but motionless body parts. The anger was out of him, and he headed toward Bob's Guns. The zerg and terran marines were hallucinations of the real zombies he had from shock, and from playing too much StarCraft, he thought to himself. On the way to Bob's Guns, Johnny Vincent took out a small checklist he made when he was younger that he kept with him in case of a zombie outbreak. The list read:

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Flamethrower [if available and ammo is readily available]
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

He sighed, and stepped inside the battered looted shop. Everyone had already come and gone... The guns were already missing, but since his dad once worked in a gun shop, he knew the tricks of the trade. He walked behind the counter and peered beneath, taped to the counter was a shotgun and a note stating: 'Ammo stash under front mat.' He shrugged, and lifted the mat under the door, a small hard to notice trapdoor was underneath, he pulled it open, and saw several boxes of ammo and a pistol. He gathered the stuff up, and looked for something to carry it in, someone had left one of the save the environment bag things, so he loaded the gear inside, and headed towards the mall down the street.

Suddenly, a few zombies came falling off the buildings near him, he grabbed the pistol and pointed at the slowly rising zombies. He couldn't believe it, they fell about 4 stories, and didnt bust up like most people do. Shit, the zombies are faster, but they still look the same, he thought. He shot about five times at one of them, but the zombie didnt go down. Then he ran up to run of them, and ran the metal rod though the chest. The zombie outstretched his arms, and grabbed Johnny, and tried to bite him...

It was one of the psychopath zombies, a choice few of infected humans to be one of the alpha zombies, a smart, and not mindless zombie. "Br-r-r-ains!" Johnny wielded the iron rod like a light saber and swung it at the zombie's head, which flew off and hit the nearby wall in a bloody mess. The zombie grew another head to replace the now dead one. As if by convenience, a flamethrower, conveniently packed with a stock of ammunition nearby had a message attached to it: 'In case of emergency.' "Br-r-r-ains!" Johnny equipped the flamethrower while the psychopath was stunned regrowing a head. Johnny said, "I love the smell of napalm!" when he cackled with glee at the psychopath, now burnt to a crisp in ashes. Johnny remembered in science class a while back that something burning to ashed was a chemical change, and irreversible, so the psychopath was gone, for good. Johnny headed over to the local mall, where survivors would be in a fortified position, at least he hoped.
He entered the smashed up doors of the Mall, he heard a few moaning sounds near him, but nothing that sounded like the psychopath's moan for living flesh. He was standing near the fountain in the middle of the entrance plaza, when he heard the crunch of glass. He pointed the gun at the noise, thinking it was another psychopath. He froze as he noticed a Remington 12 Gauge Shotty was pointed at him! And the wounded survivor said, "Follow me, fellow survivor" and pointed the shotgun down to the floor.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 1 2008, 12:47 am by Merrell. Reason: de-abusing

None.

Mar 29 2008, 12:52 am Falkoner Post #22

Out taking care of the trash because it was part of his chores, Johnny Vincent looked up at the twinkling stars that were far, far away up in space. Suddenly, a dark, limping figure crawled toward him during the night. A few more figures walked toward him as he cast an uneasy look to them. When the figures finally reached the streetlight Johnny was under and he noticed that they were not dark figures, but zombies. Light shined on the zombies, and Johnny had to run inside to equip the sharp metal rod above his fireplace that his father used to move around the logs in it. Thrashing the metal rod into the zombie's chests until they were in a pile of blood and bone, Johnny ran upstairs and locked his bedroom door, and he held the metal rod, his only weapon. The next day, his family watched in horror on the news when they found out that the U.S.A. was being overrun with zombies.

He glanced down at it - his metal rod, that is. It was secured around his crotch with a belt, and was sticking out, it's tip covered in zombie blood. A thought came to him during this trance-like state of thought. He couldn't help but speak out loud. "My, my, my. According to scientific experiments held in the past decade, the hip muscles are the strongest in the human body. If all people were to obtain and equip a rod like mine, they would be able to pump their hips and penetrate the zombie's body much quicker than they would with their arms. Killing would be a snap!" The idea seemed silly at first, but it grew on him, much like Moose's broad chest does. He would take his place into action, and give the American people a sense of hope!

His stomach was starting to growl, thinking about the zombies made him want to eat vegetables, even though he loved to eat meat. The doorbell rung after he took a bit out of a carrot, going into a sense of fear. Could the ringer be one of those zombies, or his friend, or even one of the outsiders. He had to look, he felt a bit scared that his parents were killed that morning, the zombie with a hole in the chest lay on the middle of the floor. He couldn't help saying something out loud, "I'll avenge you family." He walked to the front door, metal rod in hand, and opened the door.

He was greeted by a pair of armed marines, rifles pointed at his face, and herded into a large truck. It was explained to him that the zombies were being animated by a disease produced by the Zerg, which was not, after careful examination by scientists, though to have any kind of effect on live humans. However, they were trying to protect people by moving them into smaller camps, which would be protected by the military. Johnny took this all in stride, while reflecting how similar the situation was to his plethora of video games from Old Earth. While he was getting into the truck, he noted how two other marines were opening the door to his neighbors house - and how they shot whatever horror it is that came out. One of the marines threw up after looking inside, while the other quickly used a stimpack to avoid suffering the same fate. As he got into the truck, he thought about how much his life had changed within the next two days - and then, the community alarm sounded.

He couldn't help it. The loud noise caused him to panic, and he began to attack all near him with his hip-thrusting movements. This didn't last long, though, as a marine stopped him almost immediately and forced him to calm down. In a much calmer state, he began to question the marines further - where were they going, how, when, etc. It came as no surprise to him that they were headed to Planet Q-31, the Terran confederate's experimental planet. New technologies were being developed, and Terran and Protoss were sharing their knowledge in an attempt to thwart the menace Zerg

There was a small thump as the truck hit one of the zombies standing on the street. There were people around him, survivors, and marines. He had no knowledge of why this was happening, then as the truck passed over a bridge on the way to the dropship, it crashed, diverted by a huge ultralisk on the road. "Shit, ultralisks!" the driver shouted as the truck rammed over the edge of the bridge. The water felt cold on his face as the truck hit the water, he quickly thought, O shit, i'm gonna drown. He tried to save the others, but still tried to find an exit out of the slowly flooded truck. He found a hole, only he could fit inside it. He wriggled through it, and left the others to die.

Out in the world, all by himself with nothing but himself, a sharp rod, and a horde of zombies roaming the streets. Johnny Vincent knew it was time to find survivors and get a more fatal weapon, a gun. Johnny quickly thought, Bob's guns! The local gun store for hunting, it would surely be packed with survivors and ammunition. The crash had stunned him, and he needed a few seconds to help himself back up, and that was when the zombies limped towards him with their arms outstretched.

Sweat trickled down Johnny's face. "I'm not gonna make it, I'm not gonna make it," he thought in his head as the zombies limped closer. He brought up a mental image of his parents, and the beast inside him grew hungrier. "YOU KILL MY PARENTS, NOW I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU!" Johnny shouted in anger at the zombies. "Br-r-r-ains." Johnny jumped up, pulled out his iron rod, and wailed at the zombies until they were nothing but motionless body parts. The anger was out of him, and he headed toward Bob's Guns. The zerg and terran marines were hallucinations of the real zombies he had from shock, and from playing too much StarCraft, he thought to himself. On the way to Bob's Guns, Johnny Vincent took out a small checklist he made when he was younger that he kept with him in case of a zombie outbreak. The list read:

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

He sighed, and stepped inside the battered looted shop. Everyone had already come and gone... The guns were already missing, but since his dad once worked in a gun shop, he knew the tricks of the trade. He walked behind the counter and peered beneath, taped to the counter was a shotgun and a note stating: 'Ammo stash under front mat.' He shrugged, and lifted the mat under the door, a small hard to notice trapdoor was underneath, he pulled it open, and saw several boxes of ammo and a pistol. He gathered the stuff up, and looked for something to carry it in, someone had left one of the save the environment bag things, so he loaded the gear inside, and headed towards the mall down the street.

Suddenly, a few zombies came falling off the buildings near him, he grabbed the pistol and pointed at the slowly rising zombies. He couldn't believe it, they fell about 4 stories, and didnt bust up like most people do. Shit, the zombies are faster, but they still look the same, he thought. He shot about five times at one of them, but the zombie didnt go down. Then he ran up to run of them, and ran the metal rod though the chest. The zombie outstretched his arms, and grabbed Johnny, and tried to bite him...

It was one of the psychopath zombies, a choice few of infected humans to be one of the alpha zombies, a smart, and not mindless zombie. "Br-r-r-ains!" Johnny wielded the iron rod like a light saber and swung it at the zombie's head, which flew off and hit the nearby wall in a bloody mess. The zombie grew another head to replace the now dead one. As if by convenience, a flamethrower, conveniently packed with a stock of ammunition nearby had a message attached to it: 'In case of emergency.' "Br-r-r-ains!" Johnny equipped the flamethrower while the psychopath was stunned regrowing a head. Johnny said, "I love the smell of napalm!" when he cackled with glee at the psychopath, now burnt to a crisp in ashes. Johnny remembered in science class a while back that something burning to ashed was a chemical change, and irreversible, so the psychopath was gone, for good. Johnny headed over to the local mall, where survivors would be in a fortified position, at least he hoped.

He entered the smashed up doors of the Mall, he heard a few moaning sounds near him, but nothing that sounded like the psychopath's moan for living flesh. He was standing near the fountain in the middle of the entrance plaza, when he heard the crunch of glass. He pointed the gun at the noise, thinking it was another psychopath. He froze as he noticed a Remington 12 Gauge Shotty was pointed at him! And the wounded survivor said, "Follow me, fellow survivor" and pointed the shotgun down to the floor.

He couldn't think. He couldn't breathe. "There are others alive?" He said to himself. Dazed, he followed the fellow survivor deeper into the mall. At every little sound they both jumped. After a few minutes of walking, the survivor glanced around as if making sure they weren't followed. He then opened his lips and let out a high-pitched whistle. Out of nowhere, hundreds of survivors armed to the teeth swarmed out of corners and hideaways and gathered in the mall.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Mar 31 2008, 2:47 am by Syphon.

None.

Mar 29 2008, 2:32 pm lil-Inferno Post #23

Just here for the pie

Code

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

He couldn't think. He couldn't breathe. "There are others alive?" He said to himself. Dazed, he followed the fellow survivor deeper into the mall. At every little sound they both jumped. After a few minutes of walking, the survivor glanced around as if making sure they weren't followed. He then opened his lips and let out a high-pitched whistle. Out of nowhere, hundreds of survivors armed to the teeth swarmed out of corners and hideaways and gathered in the mall.

"This, my friend, is the Resistance." the escorting survivor said proudly.  Johnny was shocked, amazed, even.  He had thought he was the last one alive, but he was very wrong.  The survivors had told of their story to come to the mall, to barricade the doors, and ultimately stop the zombies that were ironically attacking the mall for some very strange reason.  They told of how, soon, zombies by the hundreds would be coming.  Johnny sipped a cold drink he had been given, it was like heaven after having eaten and drank very little for the past days.  The barricaded doors were pounded on, and the Resistance team stood ready.  A hand crashed through one door, reaching through.  It was like one of his favorite Starcraft maps, Zombie Mall, Johnny thought to himself as the zombie rampage began.

Mar 29 2008, 9:50 pm FooFighters Post #24

Out in the world, all by himself with nothing but himself, a sharp rod, and a horde of zombies roaming the streets. Johnny Vincent knew it was time to find survivors and get a more fatal weapon, a gun. Johnny quickly thought, Bob's guns! The local gun store for hunting, it would surely be packed with survivors and ammunition. The crash had stunned him, and he needed a few seconds to help himself back up, and that was when the zombies limped towards him with their arms outstretched. Sweat trickled down Johnny's face. "I'm not gonna make it, I'm not gonna make it," he thought in his head as the zombies limped closer. He brought up a mental image of his parents, and the beast inside him grew hungrier. "YOU KILL MY PARENTS, NOW I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU!" Johnny shouted in anger at the zombies. "Br-r-r-ains." Johnny jumped up, pulled out his iron rod, and wailed at the zombies until they were nothing but motionless body parts. The anger was out of him, and he headed toward Bob's Guns. The zerg and terran marines were hallucinations of the real zombies he had from shock, and from playing too much StarCraft, he thought to himself. On the way to Bob's Guns, Johnny Vincent took out a small checklist he made when he was younger that he kept with him in case of a zombie outbreak. The list read:

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

Suddenly, a few zombies came falling off the buildings near him, he grabbed the pistol and pointed at the slowly rising zombies. He couldn't believe it, they fell about 4 stories, and didnt bust up like most people do. Shit, the zombies are faster, but they still look the same, he thought. He shot about five times at one of them, but the zombie didnt go down. Then he ran up to run of them, and ran the metal rod though the chest. The zombie outstretched his arms, and grabbed Johnny, and tried to bite him... It was one of the psychopath zombies, a choice few of infected humans to be one of the alpha zombies, a smart, and not mindless zombie. "Br-r-r-ains!" Johnny wielded the iron rod like a light saber and swung it at the zombie's head, which flew off and hit the nearby wall in a bloody mess. The zombie grew another head to replace the now dead one. As if by convenience, a flamethrower, conveniently packed with a stock of ammunition nearby had a message attached to it: 'In case of emergency.' "Br-r-r-ains!" Johnny equipped the flamethrower while the psychopath was stunned regrowing a head. Johnny said, "I love the smell of napalm!" when he cackled with glee at the psychopath, now burnt to a crisp in ashes. Johnny remembered in science class a while back that something burning to ashed was a chemical change, and irreversible, so the psychopath was gone, for good. Johnny headed over to the local mall, where survivors would be in a fortified position, at least he hoped.

He entered the smashed up doors of the Mall, he heard a few moaning sounds near him, but nothing that sounded like the psychopath's moan for living flesh. He was standing near the fountain in the middle of the entrance plaza, when he heard the crunch of glass. He pointed the gun at the noise, thinking it was another psychopath. He froze as he noticed a Remington 12 Gauge Shotty was pointed at him! And the wounded survivor said, "Follow me, fellow survivor" and pointed the shotgun down to the floor. He couldn't think.

He couldn't breathe. "There are others alive?" He said to himself. Dazed, he followed the fellow survivor deeper into the mall. At every little sound they both jumped. After a few minutes of walking, the survivor glanced around as if making sure they weren't followed. He then opened his lips and let out a high-pitched whistle. Out of nowhere, hundreds of survivors armed to the teeth swarmed out of corners and hideaways and gathered in the mall.

"This, my friend, is the Resistance." the escorting survivor said proudly. Johnny was shocked, amazed, even. He had thought he was the last one alive, but he was very wrong. The survivors had told of their story to come to the mall, to barricade the doors, and ultimately stop the zombies that were ironically attacking the mall for some very strange reason. They told of how, soon, zombies by the hundreds would be coming. Johnny sipped a cold drink he had been given, it was like heaven after having eaten and drank very little for the past days. The barricaded doors were pounded on, and the Resistance team stood ready. A hand crashed through one door, reaching through. It was like one of his favorite Starcraft maps, Zombie Mall, Johnny thought to himself as the zombie rampage began.
Before anyone paid any notice to the zombies that have gathered around the mall, Johnny counted all the survivors that were there. He found out that there was only 34 Survivors, including himself. What a resistance! He couldn't think, and knew what probably was about to happen. All together the zombies slipped past the doors, finding a way in. Be a hole, or even if they had to chop off their own leg. [Somehow]

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 31 2008, 10:33 pm by Merrell.

None.

Mar 30 2008, 10:48 am Ryan Post #25

Quote from lil-Inferno
Heres the paragraph I will start with:
Code
    Out taking care of the trash because it was part of his chores, Johnny Vincent looked up at the twinkling stars that were far, far away up in space.  Suddenly, a dark, limping figure crawled toward him during the night.  A few more figures walked toward him as he cast an uneasy look to them.  When the figures finally reached the streetlight Johnny was under and he noticed that they were not dark figures, but zombies.  Light shined on the zombies, and Johnny had to run inside to equip the sharp metal rod above his fireplace that his father used to move around the logs in it.  Thrashing the metal rod into the zombie's chests until they were in a pile of blood and bone, Johnny ran upstairs and locked his bedroom door, and he held the metal rod, his only weapon.  The next day, his family watched in horror on the news when they found out that the U.S.A. was being overrun with zombies.

All I can say is "Woooowww.". Thank you for stealing my story: http://www.staredit.net/topic/2026/

None.

Mar 31 2008, 2:17 am Falkoner Post #26

Out in the world, all by himself with nothing but himself, a sharp rod, and a horde of zombies roaming the streets. Johnny Vincent knew it was time to find survivors and get a more fatal weapon, a gun. Johnny quickly thought, Bob's guns! The local gun store for hunting, it would surely be packed with survivors and ammunition. The crash had stunned him, and he needed a few seconds to help himself back up, and that was when the zombies limped towards him with their arms outstretched. Sweat trickled down Johnny's face. "I'm not gonna make it, I'm not gonna make it," he thought in his head as the zombies limped closer. He brought up a mental image of his parents, and the beast inside him grew hungrier. "YOU KILL MY PARENTS, NOW I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU!" Johnny shouted in anger at the zombies. "Br-r-r-ains." Johnny jumped up, pulled out his iron rod, and wailed at the zombies until they were nothing but motionless body parts. The anger was out of him, and he headed toward Bob's Guns. The zerg and terran marines were hallucinations of the real zombies he had from shock, and from playing too much StarCraft, he thought to himself. On the way to Bob's Guns, Johnny Vincent took out a small checklist he made when he was younger that he kept with him in case of a zombie outbreak. The list read:

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

Suddenly, a few zombies came falling off the buildings near him, he grabbed the pistol and pointed at the slowly rising zombies. He couldn't believe it, they fell about 4 stories, and didnt bust up like most people do. Shit, the zombies are faster, but they still look the same, he thought. He shot about five times at one of them, but the zombie didnt go down. Then he ran up to run of them, and ran the metal rod though the chest. The zombie outstretched his arms, and grabbed Johnny, and tried to bite him... It was one of the psychopath zombies, a choice few of infected humans to be one of the alpha zombies, a smart, and not mindless zombie. "Br-r-r-ains!" Johnny wielded the iron rod like a light saber and swung it at the zombie's head, which flew off and hit the nearby wall in a bloody mess. The zombie grew another head to replace the now dead one. As if by convenience, a flamethrower, conveniently packed with a stock of ammunition nearby had a message attached to it: 'In case of emergency.' "Br-r-r-ains!" Johnny equipped the flamethrower while the psychopath was stunned regrowing a head. Johnny said, "I love the smell of napalm!" when he cackled with glee at the psychopath, now burnt to a crisp in ashes. Johnny remembered in science class a while back that something burning to ashed was a chemical change, and irreversible, so the psychopath was gone, for good. Johnny headed over to the local mall, where survivors would be in a fortified position, at least he hoped.

He entered the smashed up doors of the Mall, he heard a few moaning sounds near him, but nothing that sounded like the psychopath's moan for living flesh. He was standing near the fountain in the middle of the entrance plaza, when he heard the crunch of glass. He pointed the gun at the noise, thinking it was another psychopath. He froze as he noticed a Remington 12 Gauge Shotty was pointed at him! And the wounded survivor said, "Follow me, fellow survivor" and pointed the shotgun down to the floor. He couldn't think.

He couldn't breathe. "There are others alive?" He said to himself. Dazed, he followed the fellow survivor deeper into the mall. At every little sound they both jumped. After a few minutes of walking, the survivor glanced around as if making sure they weren't followed. He then opened his lips and let out a high-pitched whistle. Out of nowhere, hundreds of survivors armed to the teeth swarmed out of corners and hideaways and gathered in the mall.

"This, my friend, is the Resistance." the escorting survivor said proudly. Johnny was shocked, amazed, even. He had thought he was the last one alive, but he was very wrong. The survivors had told of their story to come to the mall, to barricade the doors, and ultimately stop the zombies that were ironically attacking the mall for some very strange reason. They told of how, soon, zombies by the hundreds would be coming. Johnny sipped a cold drink he had been given, it was like heaven after having eaten and drank very little for the past days. The barricaded doors were pounded on, and the Resistance team stood ready. A hand crashed through one door, reaching through. It was like one of his favorite Starcraft maps, Zombie Mall, Johnny thought to himself as the zombie rampage began.

Before anyone paid any notice to the zombies that have gathered around the mall, Johnny counted all the survivors that were there. He found out that there was only 34 Survivors, including himself. What a resistance! He couldn't think, and knew what probably was about to happen. All together the zombies slipped past the doors, finding a way in. Be a hole, or even if they had to chop off their own leg. [Somehow]

As they poured into the mall the situation looked hopeless. They were coming in from every side, then a survivor cocked a gun next to him, and the others all followed suit. The Zombies closed in on them, and at the last second, the fire was unleashed. Bullets hit covered the floor like sand. Wave after wave of zombies kept coming, but it seemed the resistance had enough bullets to last a lifetime. Then suddenly they stopped coming. The defenders looked around, both confused and relieved. But it wasn't to last. A huge pounding suddenly shoot the main door of the mall. All defenders faced the door and lifted their firearms.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Mar 31 2008, 2:47 am by Syphon. Reason: lolwut?

None.

Mar 31 2008, 2:23 am Doodle77 Post #27

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

As they poured into the mall the situation looked hopeless. They were coming in from every side, then a survivor cocked a gun next to him, and the others all followed suit. The Zombies closed in on them, and at the last second, the fire was unleashed. Bullets hit covered the floor like sand. Wave after wave of zombies kept coming, but it seemed the resistance had enough bullets to last a lifetime. Then suddenly they stopped coming. The defenders looked around, both confused and relieved. But it wasn't to last. A huge pounding suddenly shoot the main door of the mall. All defenders faced the door and lifted their firearms.
There stood a huge zombie creature. It seemed related to an elephant in some way, but it's tusks, razor sharp and hard as steel and its rock-hard skin showed it to be a huge and terrifying creature. The sheer size of the creature made Johnny's mouth gape wide open, with the cigarrete he had been smoking falling out. "Holy... Shit..." he said.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 31 2008, 10:34 pm by Merrell. Reason: no mineral abuse plz

None.

Mar 31 2008, 2:30 am Falkoner Post #28

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

There stood a huge zombie creature. It seemed related to an elephant in some way, but it's tusks, razor sharp and hard as steel and its rock-hard skin showed it to be a huge and terrifying creature. The sheer size of the creature made Johnny's mouth gape wide open, with the cigarette he had been smoking falling out. "Holy... Shit..." he said.
A defender behind him screamed. All Hell broke loose as zombies poured from behind the beast, rushing towards them as the behemoth behind ambled slowly towards the group. All gunfire was concentrated on the giant, the smaller zombies were only hit when they got close. Johnny prayed that he would get out of here alive, then suddenly something in a corner caught his eye.

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Mar 31 2008, 10:35 pm by Merrell. Reason: fixin

None.

Mar 31 2008, 10:35 pm MrrLL Post #29

I got IP to dig this topic back up. Quote the previous part of the story and only keep the addition out of the quotes. You abuse mineral system, I destroy minerals ^^

None.

Mar 31 2008, 11:45 pm lil-Inferno Post #30

Just here for the pie

Quote from Merrell
I got IP to dig this topic back up. Quote the previous part of the story and only keep the addition out of the quotes. You abuse mineral system, I destroy minerals ^^
Thank you so much for re-opening it, remember guys, put it in quotes so you don't abuse minerals, or else this will get locked or deleted again :D .

Apr 4 2008, 11:31 am Syphon Post #31

Quote from name:Merrell

Or we can just do this. *Erects anti mineral field*

None.

Apr 4 2008, 12:00 pm candle12345 Post #32

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

There stood a huge zombie creature. It seemed related to an elephant in some way, but it's tusks, razor sharp and hard as steel and its rock-hard skin showed it to be a huge and terrifying creature. The sheer size of the creature made Johnny's mouth gape wide open, with the cigarette he had been smoking falling out. "Holy... Shit..." he said.
A defender behind him screamed. All Hell broke loose as zombies poured from behind the beast, rushing towards them as the behemoth behind ambled slowly towards the group. All gunfire was concentrated on the giant, the smaller zombies were only hit when they got close. Johnny prayed that he would get out of here alive, then suddenly something in a corner caught his eye.

A small pile of grenades lay on the ground, spilled over and forgotten in the turmoil. He grabbed 2 and stuffed them in his pockets, pulling another 2 from the box he removed both pins and flung them at the seething mass. He counted, 'two, three' BLAM the first went off, scattering blood upon the floor, BLAM the second exploded, leaving a smoking pile of gore, he threw another two grenades, but to no avail, the zombie mass rushed forward, two zombies spotted him in particular, and rushed. He kicked the first in the head, it came off, the second one lunged towards his now unprotected left, but failed to notice his cocked gun pointed at it's skull, black blood spewed into the air, as he regained his balance. He tossed the box of grenades towards the now shrinking circle of falling back defenders, and walked backwards, spraying bullets at anything moving, which was everything. The huge monstrosity had been silent, seemingly just a battering ram, but now it was beginning to move again, slowly stomping through the mall towards the small group of defenders. Crushing zombies and barricades as it went, it approached the group at ever growing speed. One poor soul too terrified to go on shot himself, Johnny knew he'd made a good decision. The room came to a sort of, halt, slow motion even, Johnny ran on automatic, just shooting, while his mind wandered. His family were gone, everything was gone, and he'd die, in a mall, at the hands of beasts and strangers. A light pierced through the glass skylight in the, he hadn't heard over the gunshots, but a chopper had come over the malls roof, and was now shooting through the skylight at the zombies, Several ropes fell off the chopper and landed on the clear floor between the zombies and the survivors, heavily geared troops slid down the ropes shooting as they descended. One landed in front of Johnny, and aimed the M4A1 at his skull.

None.

Apr 4 2008, 11:39 pm lil-Inferno Post #33

Just here for the pie

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

A small pile of grenades lay on the ground, spilled over and forgotten in the turmoil. He grabbed 2 and stuffed them in his pockets, pulling another 2 from the box he removed both pins and flung them at the seething mass. He counted, 'two, three' BLAM the first went off, scattering blood upon the floor, BLAM the second exploded, leaving a smoking pile of gore, he threw another two grenades, but to no avail, the zombie mass rushed forward, two zombies spotted him in particular, and rushed. He kicked the first in the head, it came off, the second one lunged towards his now unprotected left, but failed to notice his cocked gun pointed at it's skull, black blood spewed into the air, as he regained his balance. He tossed the box of grenades towards the now shrinking circle of falling back defenders, and walked backwards, spraying bullets at anything moving, which was everything. The huge monstrosity had been silent, seemingly just a battering ram, but now it was beginning to move again, slowly stomping through the mall towards the small group of defenders. Crushing zombies and barricades as it went, it approached the group at ever growing speed. One poor soul too terrified to go on shot himself, Johnny knew he'd made a good decision. The room came to a sort of, halt, slow motion even, Johnny ran on automatic, just shooting, while his mind wandered. His family were gone, everything was gone, and he'd die, in a mall, at the hands of beasts and strangers. A light pierced through the glass skylight in the, he hadn't heard over the gunshots, but a chopper had come over the malls roof, and was now shooting through the skylight at the zombies, Several ropes fell off the chopper and landed on the clear floor between the zombies and the survivors, heavily geared troops slid down the ropes shooting as they descended. One landed in front of Johnny, and aimed the M4A1 at his skull.

"Woah!" Johnny exclaimed as the man moved his index finger closer to the trigger. The ubiquitous zombies were gone in the mall, for now, but a new threat had arrived right after. Sweat poured down his frightened face. However, Johnny Vincent recognized this heavily geared man. It was his father.

Apr 8 2008, 11:34 am FooFighters Post #34

SPAS-12 Shotgun
Grenades
Cake
Ammunition
Rations
Water

"Woah!" Johnny exclaimed as the man moved his index finger closer to the trigger. The ubiquitous zombies were gone in the mall, for now, but a new threat had arrived right after. Sweat poured down his frightened face. However, Johnny Vincent recognized this heavily geared man. It was his father.

His father recognized Johnny and knew he wasnt a zombie, so he lowered the gun. "Ðad, what are you doing here? i thought you were leaving to go to Europe for awhile!" Johnny exclaimed. "Son, i cant tell you why i told you that lie, but all i know is that you are safe, what about the rest of our family?" His father asked. Johnny looked down to the giant monster that was now killing the guys that had just came in, then looked at the ground, then started to cry and explain to his father, "They are dead, dead!" His father looked straight ahead, and then said, "They are alive, why did you think that son?" Johnny noticed his deceased family, and then wondered, how they managed to survive, then noticed the drunken walk of a zombie in them, coming to bite them.

None.

Options
  Back to forum